over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Check out this 19 year old Kid..

here are some pics of him at his first contest at age 17.....i think its crazy for teens to start juicing this early.. its his life, his body....he'll pay for it in the end i'm sure....

Attachments

• russian1-1.jpg
    russian1-1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 894
  • Russian2-1.jpg
    Russian2-1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 893
to quote my wife "oh those damn russians":D
kid looks awesome, not tall enough for mr O at 5'7"

Damn, maybe he will peak at 21?

If you can stand the cold, Moscow seems like the perfect place to take a year's sabbatical... :p

LOL... THATS NUTS!!!!!!!

yeah i saw the pic a few weeks back.. where is the support group to tell this kid to stop doing what he is obviously doing.. i agree with mav.. 21 minimum.. sad thing is he probably has a group of people telling what to do and when to do it and how much to take.. :confused: ..

Well he will never have kids or produce testosterone without the assistance of a gel or injection for the rest of his life.... but at least he is huge haha

not entirely true... i personally know 4 people at my gym that started using high dose steroids at a very young age (13-15 years old), i'm talking 750 mg sust and around 200 mg anadrol... primo, deca, and anavar thrown into the mix too.... they've been at it for years... 16 week cycles mostly... now they're in their late 30's... 2 of them have 2 girls, 1 has 2 boys and girl, and one has 2 girls, and another on the way...

p.s. 3 of those 4 people never used HCG or HMG or any of that... just clomid after cycles...

That's it I quit!! I am just flabber gasted at the maturity of his physique. Whatever he is doing and whoever is telling him to do it I want to know these guys! Just amazing! I do agree about the young age and gear, but This kid is incredible!

not entirely true... i personally know 4 people at my gym that started using high dose steroids at a very young age (13-15 years old), i'm talking 750 mg sust and around 200 mg anadrol... primo, deca, and anavar thrown into the mix too.... they've been at it for years... 16 week cycles mostly... now they're in their late 30's... 2 of them have 2 girls, 1 has 2 boys and girl, and one has 2 girls, and another on the way...

p.s. 3 of those 4 people never used HCG or HMG or any of that... just clomid after cycles...

Have to agree here. I do get tired of hearing the same old spitting out of the rheotoric against AAS,especially when its made by members on a site like this. Sure the kid is young to be using, but how much a difference is it going to make if he waits a couple more years before he uses? Must admit that I didnt use AAS until I had lifted for about 15 years and I was about 30 years old, but he is a legal adult and should be able to make this choice on his own. He must be using them somewhat responsibly if he has reached the level of development that he has without any health problems showing up yet.

second group of pics looks photoshoped.but if its real looks killer but we have all been doin something wrong.lol

that kid is natural, i believe him. he is also related to the overall winner at jr nats... both 100% natural, not even protein shakes:rolleyes:

that kid is natural, i believe him. he is also related to the overall winner at jr nats... both 100% natural, not even protein shakes:rolleyes:

If this is true, it really points to just how important having good genetics is. Mine must suck.

i dont think the issue is whether he should use now.. it is the fact that we all know he has been using for a while.. so most of us will say wait until he is twenty one.. but, if the guy is 19 years old that means he has most likely been juicing since he was 16 or so.. we know that this can cause growth plate issues ect.. and no.. no 16-17 year old should be juicing period..

Yeah so he will be a midget for the rest of his life:rolleyes:

I had to register when I saw this thread.
I will introduce myself another time ;)

His full name is Alexey Lesha Lesukov and he is not 19, but 18 years old !
Here some info about him translated from russian to english:

Lesha has built a body
Apatitys. He built the body in five years and on debut became a champion

Svetlana Naglis

Eighteen-year Alexey Lesukov in April won immediately several titles at competitions in bodybuilding in St. Petersburg and Murmansk. The discovery season - as was named by the Apatitys youth in the championships of the Northwest.

Will power plus character

In childhood Lesha was the usual boy: he went to the pool, studied to play on a piano. This occupation did not greatly please him, but he did not want to argue with his mom. Until a certain time.

In 13 years Lesha looked at itself in a mirror and decided that his body was suitable for development by bodybuilding. He read the necessary books and also began to go to an exercise room. Here genetics also proved useful.

- Mom was against it, - described Lesha, - even forbade it. It was necessary to go quietly to a gym, on money that the school gave out for eating.

- Who trained you?

- No one. I myself developed routines of exercises. First by myself, later a friend joined me. And in 11th class I began to prepare to attend the Academy named Lesgafta.

In the past year Alexey has gone to St. Petersburg and, certainly, at once began to work out at the nearest sports hall. Here he was noticed also by the future trainer.

The first among young men

The trainer of club "Diamond" Andrey Prokofiev (the holder of many high titles in bodybuilding) for a time observed Lesha, and then offered his services.

So the first-year student of the academy (in the future - the trainer-teacher on bodybuilding) began to combine study with daily two-hour training. It was difficult, admitted Lesha.

But Alexey was ready to April to to do the first "output on a stage". In one month he became the absolute champion among young men in the championship of the Northwest, the absolute champion of Russia in the Cup of Eastern Europe, has achieved the first place among young men and men in the championship of St. Petersburg, took the lead among young men at Murmansk competitions. For this he has received cups, medals and a rank of the Master of Sports.

The Master of Sports does not drink, does not smoke, is good himself, in general - the enviable groom.

Impact on a beautiful organism

But, as was found out, the success is given to bodybuilders not easily. Competitions are preceded with two months of rigid preparation: physical activities and special low-carbohydrate diet. One week prior to performance in a diet of sportsmen there is only fiber and not any salt! And for two days - loading by carbohydrates. Such impact on an organism is necessary, as Alexey has explained, for an increase in the muscles, indeed in bodybuilding what they evaluate.

Before competition the sportsmen get weighed, then "paint" on the skin a special cream to give to the body a bronze shade and shine. It makes the relief of muscles more visible.

On a stage bodybuilders assume some obligatory poses – the judges evaluate the various groups of muscles, the proportions of the body. Followed is the free program - movement under music. In conclusion - one minute posedown. To this moment the sportsmen do not know the results.

Now Alexey has a rest, and will start to prepare for following competitions in the autumn. Quite probably, there in Apatitys there will be a champion of Europe.

Pics:
P6163436.jpg

_AAS1904.jpg

_AAS1907.jpg

_AAS1908.jpg

_AAS2002.jpg

a lot of this reminds me of lee preist, freak show even at young age, i personally believe lee on his claims of low doses of gear. he and this kid are just genetic freak shows combined with lots of hard work, just my 2cc's.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws