over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ChemOne Research r3 IGF-1

neversaydie

Newbies
Has anyone conducted anyone research using ChemOne's r3 IGF-1? Real IGF seems to be very difficult to find.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

NSD

don't know about the igf-1 but a friend of mine recently tried some of their clen on his rats and said it did nothing.

the owner of chemoneresearch is a long standing member of the bodybuilding community on lots of other message boards and i doubt he would put out bad product. i will be trying some of his igf myself soon as i am about to order 3 kits from him. i have used chinese igf, muscleresearch igf and one other brand so i know how it afffects my body so it should be easy to judge the quality for me.

i myself have used muscle-research's igf(great product) and i will be trying chemone's real soon(within a week).i will let everyone know how it turns out.i will be able to tell if there is a difference in 1 week.i react very quickly to igf.
later

bgmke7 said:
i myself have used muscle-research's igf(great product) and i will be trying chemone's real soon(within a week).i will let everyone know how it turns out.i will be able to tell if there is a difference in 1 week.i react very quickly to igf.
later

Hey BgMke7 please do let us know... Im curious to know how it works for you.
Ive only heard great things but Always nice to here it from the guys weve known. Goodluck buddy

rAJJIN said:
Hey BgMke7 please do let us know... Im curious to know how it works for you.
Ive only heard great things but Always nice to here it from the guys weve known. Goodluck buddy
hey rajjin, doesnt my opinion count LOL
or do i need to get my screen name changed here to pincrusher so you know who i am:D

Hey Pincrusher Whats Up Brutha man!!! Good to see you over here.
Yea you tricked me with the Name change;)

yeah my name here is my old name i used to use till i changed it to pincrusher a few years ago.
thought ya didnt recognize me but was hopin the bowling refference would give away who i am LOL

Well it did but Not untill you told me:confused: :p
Guys Pincrusher here is a good fella, Mod on another board of BIGA`s
anasci.org and a long time vet. Again good to see you here posting:cool:

Hercules said:
don't know about the igf-1 but a friend of mine recently tried some of their clen on his rats and said it did nothing.

the clen is outstanding, and overdosed. all products are micro suspensions and must be shaken.

the IGF is the best quality china generic, purchased from the largest importer of IGF in our community. sold with 2+ml of a .6%AA solution, and 10ml of NACL solution.

gaugerbowls said:
the owner of chemoneresearch is a long standing member of the bodybuilding community on lots of other message boards and i doubt he would put out bad product. i will be trying some of his igf myself soon as i am about to order 3 kits from him. i have used chinese igf, muscleresearch igf and one other brand so i know how it afffects my body so it should be easy to judge the quality for me.

very much appreciated, brother. anybody that knows me knows that this is true. i have been around too long, and worked too hard to piss it away by selling a bad product. raw material is cheap, mgs of IGF are very reasonable in bulk. our main expense is on the production and packaging. everything we do is a cut above, and therefore a little more expensive than the other guy, right down to the marked droppers.

our prices, product, and service are all outstanding, and feedback is on our side.

chemoneresearch in no fly by night opperation. we are here to offer the bodybuilding community the very best of everything.

C

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity