over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can’t get high IGF levels

lilchimp

Newbies
Hi guys,

I'm 39 years of age

I've got extensive use of generic hgh (chinese) and pharma (norditropin/saizen and a few others)

No matter what I've done in the past, I can't seem to get high igf-1 levels...

Could someone guide towards how to do so

I.e I'm going to take a few weeks off insulin, hgh and resume my TRT (genuine TRT of 20mg cyp ED) then will do a baseline test for hgh / igf-1 then will add hgh in and doa serum test with igf-1 and repeat that again in 2-3 weeks

What level can you get to? Can you get to 250-300? You might be genetically limited. We are all limited at some level. At some point adding in more IU is a waste. Otherwise, you might want to check your liver health. GH stimulates the liver to produce IGF-1. If liver health is compromised IGF-1 production might be compromised.

Why is this such a concern ? its just one factor in muscle growth, IGF is not like some magic limiter that will stop you from growing moreso if we are talkin systemic IGF vs Intramuscular IGF.

1. Do you have a baseline of what your IGF levels were PRE-gh use?

2. We dont have enough evidence to show that say 500 is massssively better than 300. Science tells us the higher the IGF the better. But we've just seen too much anecdotal evidence where guys with what we would consider meh to average IGF scores are growing like weeds. Seems like, as long as you are taking GH, you are doing something right and need to just be consistent and stop worrying.

Liver King had the same problem. Meanwhile I had an IGF1 of 300 when I was off HGH. Go figure.

Hi guys,

I'm 39 years of age

I've got extensive use of generic hgh (chinese) and pharma (norditropin/saizen and a few others)

No matter what I've done in the past, I can't seem to get high igf-1 levels...

Could someone guide towards how to do so

I.e I'm going to take a few weeks off insulin, hgh and resume my TRT (genuine TRT of 20mg cyp ED) then will do a baseline test for hgh / igf-1 then will add hgh in and doa serum test with igf-1 and repeat that again in 2-3 weeks
What is your EXACT diet?

Estradiol levels?

Before i started hgh my baseline was in the 260s when i retested after being on for a while it was only 280. I also did serum tests of two different hgh of 10iu and only got a 15 and 18 where some guys were getting around 30. I never noticed much benefit from gh either when i stopped after being on for months there was literally no change in anything. Maybe im just not a good responder

When I use 1-2iu, it doesn't increase that much compared to baseline (I've seen between 290-330). However, years ago when I tested it, it was over 500 on 5iu if I remember correctly.
My igf-1 was 260 last time I tested. I wasn’t using any gh at the time, just 120mg/week test cyp. A couple of years ago when I was using 3ius/day of generic gh my igf-1 was 400

Liver King had the same problem. Meanwhile I had an IGF1 of 300 when I was off HGH. Go figure.
Dang.. Mine is 100-130 off GH and 220-240 on 1 iu a day. Your and my and the OP experience sort of throws a wrench in the gears of these generic protocols. I've seen research derived from clinical studies that estimated 50 to 100 points per iu. Keep in mind this is the therapeutic range, not BBing protocols.

Dang.. Mine is 100-130 off GH and 220-240 on 1 iu a day. Your and my and the OP experience sort of throws a wrench in the gears of these generic protocols. I've seen research derived from clinical studies that estimated 50 to 100 points per iu. Keep in mind this is the therapeutic range, not BBing protocols.
Good info. Also needs to be pointed out that testosterone increases IGF1 in some of us (like me) more than others. I have a blood test from 2014 when my testosterone was low and my IGF1 was 174. On at least 20mg testosterone TRT daily, it’s around 300. I really don’t know why mine jacks up more than most other people’s.

Good info. Also needs to be pointed out that testosterone increases IGF1 in some of us (like me) more than others. I have a blood test from 2014 when my testosterone was low and my IGF1 was 174. On at least 20mg testosterone TRT daily, it’s around 300. I really don’t know why mine jacks up more than most other people’s.
I'm in my 60s so there is that. I have no idea what it was in my 20s or 30s but I use to train 2x a day for a long time and always recovered faster than most. I think it's all more complex than just taking a few blood markers and making conclusions. It could be that signaling and gene activation in some people is stronger than others so an individual's particular biology could just be geared differently. Who knows. Given where I am in this, if I'm going to be on GH it's just enough to get me to top of the range for my age. Along with some androgen, that's enough to get nutrient partitioning and a fuller look. To me that's probably a healthy way about it. I can eat more nutritious foods, exercise more etc. I got back into this PED arena in my late 40s when my metabolism really slowed down. It was getting to the point here getting proper nutrition in the amounts I needed to support my lifestyle was a real problem.

I'm in my 60s so there is that. I have no idea what it was in my 20s or 30s but I use to train 2x a day for a long time and always recovered faster than most. I think it's all more complex than just taking a few blood markers and making conclusions. It could be that signaling and gene activation in some people is stronger than others so an individual's particular biology could just be geared differently. Who knows. Given where I am in this, if I'm going to be on GH it's just enough to get me to top of the range for my age. Along with some androgen, that's enough to get nutrient partitioning and a fuller look. To me that's probably a healthy way about it. I can eat more nutritious foods, exercise more etc. I got back into this PED arena in my late 40s when my metabolism really slowed down. It was getting to the point here getting proper nutrition in the amounts I needed to support my lifestyle was a real problem.
Dr. Scott Stevenson has presented evidence showing how some guys use testosterone and other steroids more efficiently than others - they get more out of the same or less amounts. I'm sure GH / IGF / etc. is no different.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaBum
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins