over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cheque drops

drbpl

Registered
Just read on another forum about these. Anyone have any info? How hard are they to find etc. Thanks in advance.

oh hell no.. just run away from them seriously! halo is another one.. evil angry shit there seriously

Just read on another forum about these. Anyone have any info? How hard are they to find etc. Thanks in advance.

Yes, it is made for dogs in heat. Feeling frisky?:p

Yes, it is made for dogs in heat. Feeling frisky?:p

more like angry sex dude lol have you ever seen a person on those or halo.. jesus its not even funny. i do NOT believe in roid rage.. except on drops and halo lol

Read This:

Attachments

• CHEQUE-Drops.pdf
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,648

many believe this was used by tyson for a lot of his fights. hence why they used to fly him out of the place so quickly after, meaning they'd have left his system when they came to drug test him at a later date.

awesome for fight sports. not really too good for lifting when halo is around instead.

look up G.a.u.l.s in the sponsor section or mail IP for a list

Miborelone is chem name you should look for.

more like angry sex dude lol have you ever seen a person on those or halo.. jesus its not even funny. i do NOT believe in roid rage.. except on drops and halo lol

Bah, im tired of people blaming their aggression on drugs. Plenty of folks can take Halo without problems. I cant speak for the drops though, Ive never run across anyone taking those and have no personal experience.

thanks for the replys. I think they are worth a try for me since Id o powerlift and often need that quick bit of aggression to over come mental barriers. I had some liquid adrol that worked like that one time. Thanks for all the info.

Never had any aggression problems with Halo and I took a ton of it. And it was real-watched it leave the pharmacy van right to my trunk-lol.

That's amazing. I know I used to use Stenox (Mexican Halo) back when I was a security guard who got placed at a night club to be a bouncer, but I was only 172lb and wasn't big enough. I made up for it in strength and a lot of aggression from the Stenox. At least until I started ganging size from the Testosterone. Anyway, Stenox is the only gear I've ever used that gave me real roid rage. Not even 2 grams per week of cyp will even come close to 2mg per day of Stenox in that regard. I actually won't take it anymore. Too much for me to handle. I ended up giving my last bit of it to a friend who's girlfriend was physically abusive to him. Lets just say it turned the tables...

Never got sore joints on winstrol either, and I was running some big doses of that-not like the sore joints when I take arimidex, that stuff kills me. Had a friend that took cheque drops when he used to do all those powerlifting contests. He used to swear by it. I've seen alot of teenagers on the stuff-they start acting like real tough guys. Maybe alot of this stuff is in there head?

Bah, im tired of people blaming their aggression on drugs. Plenty of folks can take Halo without problems. I cant speak for the drops though, Ive never run across anyone taking those and have no personal experience.

ok let me rephrase.. i have a friend that is so calm you seriously have to wonder if hes alive sometimes.. this same friend picked me up one night to go to the bar where he works.. he had bad laryngitis.. i asked if he was sick.. apparently he and his girl got into a fight and he screamed til he lost his voice.. when she hung up on him he went and destroyed his apartment.. holes in the walls.. broken furniture.. he said he has never in his life felt anger like that and if someone had been near him he would probably be in jail.. this is the polar opposite of how he is as a person. he got off the halo and was fine.. now i dont know his dosing but that was the most drastic change in a person i have ever witnessed..

thanks for the replys. I think they are worth a try for me since Id o powerlift and often need that quick bit of aggression to over come mental barriers. I had some liquid adrol that worked like that one time. Thanks for all the info.

This stuff makes Halotestine and Anadrol look like candy. If you are a powerlifter it is absolutely the best you can get for meet day. Put about a 1/2 eyedropper full under the tongue and let it stay in your mouth for a few minutes and within 15 minutes you will feel so aggressive you will be able to pull weights you didn't think you can pull. Great for the deadlift especially. It use to be pretty easy to find but now it is very rare. If you know a vet who can prescribe it you might be able to have some success. I have quite a bit of experience with it but I certainly would not recommend it for beginners or for using it more than a day or two as this stuff is HIGHLY toxic to the liver. I pulled my best all time deadlifts in the 275's using this stuff which got me ranked #1 for that year in PLUSA.

ok let me rephrase.. i have a friend that is so calm you seriously have to wonder if hes alive sometimes.. this same friend picked me up one night to go to the bar where he works.. he had bad laryngitis.. i asked if he was sick.. apparently he and his girl got into a fight and he screamed til he lost his voice.. when she hung up on him he went and destroyed his apartment.. holes in the walls.. broken furniture.. he said he has never in his life felt anger like that and if someone had been near him he would probably be in jail.. this is the polar opposite of how he is as a person. he got off the halo and was fine.. now i dont know his dosing but that was the most drastic change in a person i have ever witnessed..

Personally never had that issue. Everyone is different I suppose. Some people take just test and dbol and go out of control on a "roid rage". Does this mean it was because of the drugs? Sounds like that after school special with Ben Affleck! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FvlIwuQBO8 Surely plays right into all the sterotypes.
I dont think it can make someone do an act that they would not normally do, perhaps lowers the inhibition a bit. We are adults though and can suppress anger like that.

Originally it was made to keep female dogs from going into heat, it's used by boxers and some power athletes to increase aggression. I read that back in the early 90's in the anabolic reference guide 6th edition.

Personally never had that issue. Everyone is different I suppose. Some people take just test and dbol and go out of control on a "roid rage". Does this mean it was because of the drugs? Sounds like that after school special with Ben Affleck! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FvlIwuQBO8 Surely plays right into all the sterotypes.
I dont think it can make someone do an act that they would not normally do, perhaps lowers the inhibition a bit. We are adults though and can suppress anger like that.

oh i am the last person ever to buy into the whole roid rage bullshit but he as well as a couple friends i know that powerlift have made me kinda fear halo and drops.. drops more so then halo honestly.. but its so drastic i cant imagine its not related ya know? these are guys on lots of other things so it could be some sort of cumulative effect but they are so calm and normal until one of these are added.. just saying.. dont just say hey! i read about these on the internet let me hop on them.. thats all

oh i am the last person ever to buy into the whole roid rage bullshit but he as well as a couple friends i know that powerlift have made me kinda fear halo and drops.. drops more so then halo honestly.. but its so drastic i cant imagine its not related ya know? these are guys on lots of other things so it could be some sort of cumulative effect but they are so calm and normal until one of these are added.. just saying.. dont just say hey! i read about these on the internet let me hop on them.. thats all

I hope that you would not even consider taking substances like this. So strongly androgenic. Sure to put some hair on your face! Toxic stuff too. That Halo, used just 3 weeks, wrecked my liver enzymes worse than taking 50mg/day of dbol for many weeks. Some rough stuff.

I hope that you would not even consider taking substances like this. So strongly androgenic. Sure to put some hair on your face! Toxic stuff too. That Halo, used just 3 weeks, wrecked my liver enzymes worse than taking 50mg/day of dbol for many weeks. Some rough stuff.

not ME!!! lol this post.. look at the OP lol

Being around the sport and the drugs for over 30 years I can tell you that from what I have seen is the people who have anger issues while doing steroids had anger issues before they ever started using steroids.

Now what a lot of non-athletes confuse a "roid rage" with is natural aggression now weightlifters have. I firmly believe that people who are naturally aggressive also naturally gravitate towards weightlifting sports. Those that do not have this natural aggressiveness would never enjoy weightlifting sports or even be able to handle them for very long.

i've known a few guys who've used them for fights, and they worked very well!....and in the first round too :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws