over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chest discomfort

Tim Zane

Registered
I'm on my first cycle of deca, test, Dbol, mast. I'm in week 4. Last 3-4 weeks I've felt some discomfort across my chest. My BP was at 141/77 last night. Someone told me today it could be the kidneys.

Any thoughts? I felt a little light headed earlier today too. I drink a monster every day as well. I know most people say to go to the doc, but I wanted to ask I'm here because we deal with aches and pains and discomfort all the time and they to avoid it. Am I just rationalizing and this is serious, or does this just happen on cycle and sometimes you need to increase the support supps...?

I'm on my first cycle of deca, test, Dbol, mast. I'm in week 4. Last 3-4 weeks I've felt some discomfort across my chest. My BP was at 141/77 last night. Someone told me today it could be the kidneys.

Any thoughts? I felt a little light headed earlier today too. I drink a monster every day as well. I know most people say to go to the doc, but I wanted to ask I'm here because we deal with aches and pains and discomfort all the time and they to avoid it. Am I just rationalizing and this is serious, or does this just happen on cycle and sometimes you need to increase the support supps...?

Explain the chest discomfort?

What's your resting heart rate, and is rhythm regular?

The other questions above are good too.

I'm 37. Pain is like a dull ache and it does not go into my left arm. Heart rate is 52. Rhythm regular.

What was your BP before? Is it on a rising trend? How long has it been high? Drop the monster, drop the dbol, get the BP under control. If it don`t resolve (or even if it does), see a doctor. Could be ischemia, heart aint getting enough oxygen, stemming from many other issues

Awesome HR! That sounds great. Does the pain change as you breathe? Sometimes a panic attack can cause similar symptoms. If youre really worried I think you might want to get an exam.Maybe decrease the dose or get off.

Yes BP has gone up from about 132/82. Not too much though. I have gained some rapid weight. It doesn't change when I breathe. I am a bit worried but also not sure how to tell the doc everything I'm on...

I don't know why guys want to ask what is wrong with them, instead of going to a Doctor. Do yourself a favor and go get checked out. Chest discomfort and dull pain in arm sounds like symptoms of a heart attack. Could be also, you pulled or tore something too. Not saying it is because I am not a medical professional, but why take the risk? Your BP to me is not to out of control.

Also this year I took up cigars and smoke about 1 a week. Not sure if this could add to issues. The pain is not in my arm.

I don't know why guys want to ask what is wrong with them, instead of going to a Doctor. Do yourself a favor and go get checked out. Chest discomfort and dull pain in arm sounds like symptoms of a heart attack. Could be also, you pulled or tore something too. Not saying it is because I am not a medical professional, but why take the risk? Your BP to me is not to out of control.
I actually did tear my left pec slightly last week but that's not it!

Also this year I took up cigars and smoke about 1 a week. Not sure if this could add to issues.

Well it doesn't help you health, that is for sure.

If youre paranoid about telling the doctor about your steroid use you can keep quiet on that and just get a good exam. An EKG would be good. Tell him your symptoms and see what he wants to do. Your BP isn't so high that it would be causing any pain or dizziness. BP that high over a long period of time will be hard on your heart though, so get it under control.

Also this year I took up cigars and smoke about 1 a week. Not sure if this could add to issues. The pain is not in my arm.

Cigars like all burning carbon put off carbon monoxide. CO binds to hemoglobin with 7 x times the affinity as O2 (oxygen). No doubt you will carry less oxygen in your blood if smoking anything. This is often over looked by the medical marijuana guys. With a resting HR of 52, which is great, your body does not seem to be starving for oxygen, but who knows.

No need to admit anything to doctor. Naming possible causes does not change the diagnosis. If they straight up ask about steroids, you can simply say sometimes there are things a person does not want on their medical record, then with a smile, "no I have never used those".

When you say, "On my first cycle of..." Do you mean first cycle of that combination of AAS or very first cycle? See a doctor. There are so many factors, height, weight, past and current eating habits, AAS and ancillary use, family history of cardiovascular disease/events, etc.

First off go in and get checked out by a Dr. My first impression thoughts are dehydration. Cigars and dbol could be leading to vascular health issues and dehydration. How much water are you drinking daily? With dbol you should increase water uptake. I always have dehydration issues with dbol.

I spoke to my wife about you, its great having a doctor in the house :) First thing she said was your pulse pressure was really high, 64. That is the difference between 141/77. That is most indicative of aortic stenosis or major narrowing of arteries. The cigars are not helping vascular health either. This is not an internet diagnosis but def something to look at, mention to real world doctor.

I had something similar, too much belly breathing at high heart rates which caused pressure in the thorax. Never hurts to see your PCP, you DONT need to mention steroids and anyone that tells you to do so is likely jaded.

I spoke to my wife about you, its great having a doctor in the house :) First thing she said was your pulse pressure was really high, 64. That is the difference between 141/77. That is most indicative of aortic stenosis or major narrowing of arteries. The cigars are not helping vascular health either. This is not an internet diagnosis but def something to look at, mention to real world doctor.
Yeah, the pulse pressure is a bit high. I saw that too. Nowadays mine is a bit high. My BP usually runs around 118/65 or so. I think it can be indicative of hardening of the arteries too, since the arteries aren't as pliable and cant stretch when the heart beats which makes the pressure higher in systole.

When you say, "On my first cycle of..." Do you mean first cycle of that combination of AAS or very first cycle? See a doctor. There are so many factors, height, weight, past and current eating habits, AAS and ancillary use, family history of cardiovascular disease/events, etc.
First cycle other than 2 testosterone only cycles.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131