over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Class Sizes down at the Nationals

yeah he is a pro but anybody can come in shredded. Just dont eat . The guy looks like a P.O.W that just got rescued, not healthy looking at all. I hope he eats up and puts some weight on. But hey.. hes a PRO!

just think, if you didnt eat you would be pro too!

hes getting a ton of miles out of the genetics God gave him.

just dont eat? haha see how shredded that gets you.

You guys missed my point, i wasnt being smart here. The guy is a bantamweight, im not bashing him. Been in the game for a long time i know u have to eat. Im just saying, he lost alot of muscle to get down to bantams, alot of muscle. I think he looked better as a lightweight. Expressing my opinion.

Well

I was standing backstage with the guy and his conditioning was fucking sick! I thought I was ninja for having striated glutes, but he was striated every where! I am sure his dick has striations on it too! All I know is after competiting at Nationals I have a lot of work ahead of me, but I needed to see that in person. I remember at weigh-ins seeing some of the guys strip down - thinking surely there is no way that guy is a lightweight and then wham 153..hahaha I remember I did not even think Lucian's client was a bantamweight! Just absolutely would blow your mind in person. The one thing though is he was EXTREMELY focused the entire time I noticed him. His mental capability was already that of pro status...just my .02........

Congrats Lucian and to your client..he is quite a gentleman.

You guys missed my point, i wasnt being smart here. The guy is a bantamweight, im not bashing him. Been in the game for a long time i know u have to eat. Im just saying, he lost alot of muscle to get down to bantams, alot of muscle. I think he looked better as a lightweight. Expressing my opinion.

i agree with you

:cool:

I was standing backstage with the guy and his conditioning was fucking sick! I thought I was ninja for having striated glutes, but he was striated every where! I am sure his dick has striations on it too! All I know is after competiting at Nationals I have a lot of work ahead of me, but I needed to see that in person. I remember at weigh-ins seeing some of the guys strip down - thinking surely there is no way that guy is a lightweight and then wham 153..hahaha I remember I did not even think Lucian's client was a bantamweight! Just absolutely would blow your mind in person. The one thing though is he was EXTREMELY focused the entire time I noticed him. His mental capability was already that of pro status...just my .02........

Congrats Lucian and to your client..he is quite a gentleman.

Thanks bro, we knew he didnt have the muscle to win the LW so we dropped him to the BW. 2 weeks prior...he had striated ankles! I was like holy shit! cross striated hamstrings....it was sick. Shawn ray and all the pros were like WTF! He was small but so dry and grainy....and didnt use a diuretic, drank a gallon of water the day of the show and had tons of sodiuim in his diet even on the show day.

Lucky for him he never has to suck down that far again. his feet hurt to walk cuz the fat was gone off his feet. :)

Im very proud of him!

Alex- The USA was also down a bit in class size (at least some classes). For example, by buddy was a MWT and he placed 10th.. but the only reason he was able to do that was because the class was only 20 as opposed to the 30 of last year. so.. yeah. The numbers appear to have dropped this year.
As far as the bikini stuff.. you just have to let that go. Stop viewing it as a bad thing- because let me tell you- without bikini/figure there would be NO MENS BODYBUILDING anymore... the numbers just are not there. Its tough to be a dinosaur- and this is from someone who competed in the 80's.. so I get it. But, you have to roll with the changes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws