YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CLEAN FOR 1 YEAR...STILL LOW TEST..HRT NEEDED?

bigtasty25

Registered
Hey guys...I was competing in the past and was on previously for 4.5 yrs straight (my "off" periods consisted of 3-600mgs of test)...it was dumb...i know...i went with the mentality that if 2 steps forward and 1 step backyard is good...2 steps forward..and no steps backyard..2 steps forward ..repeat..etc is better...

Well..obviously now I know better..Im 29 and have been 100% clean for exactly ONE year now...my test level 1 month post cycle was 33...3 months pst cycle 86...6-8 months post cycle 168...and now..its DOWN to 100...so i saw a urologist my dad knows...I saw him and basically he told me "your test levels are low...but your FSH and LH is going up which tells me your brain is at leadt TRYING to produce testosterone, which is a step in the right direction..so there isnt a problem with your hypothalamic axis at least...ill be honest mike...youre a healthy 29 year old guy...normal sex drive...good energy levels...i would feel uncomfortable putting a young guy like you on HRT..if you were 65 yrs old and low test my answer would be like night and day and I wouldnt have a prob prescribing test...but Im going to refer you to an endocrinologist I know...etc..

So...now I need to see an endocrinologist...Im just HOPING he wont say the same thing...like...well you were on for 4-5 yrs nonstep yrs...maybe let's just wait another 3-4 yrs and see what happens...or some BS like this. Ill be honest...i do feel pretty normal..my sex drive is good..my workouts are pretty decent for being natural..i dont FEEL like I have low test...im able to loose weight when I want to ( i have have a bit of estrogen related female pattern. fatty depisits on my upper outer thigh due to a high estrogen:test ratio i THINK)..but I just feel like If i can have my test levels in the normal range for a 29 yr old male (4-800) My workouts would be THAT MUCH better and I'd probably have a stronger immune system, and it'd be better for me overall.

Thoughts and opinions would be much appreciated..thanks :)

DID you never run hcg for the boys? never came off for any type of pct i assume. you were on so long trt may be needed. why not try some natural test buster and some humanafort. rather than get back on. but may be to late. thats along run on though. doc may be a little hesitant he may think your fishing for a script. but if its needed a good doc will meet your needs for health.

Last edited:
geeze, my test is 330 and i feel tired all the time, how the f do you function at 100

and im willing to bet the endo will give you androgel

geeze, my test is 330 and i feel tired all the time, how the f do you function at 100

and im willing to bet the endo will give you androgel

LOL!!! I actually feel pretty damn good...workouts feel pretty decent..get a pump still when i workout especially w/supersets...sex drive is pretty good...

I will go to this endo...and if he doesnt prescribe me anything ill go to a couple others...

worst case scenario...none help me out..should i just prescribe myself HRT from one of the human grade sources on here, and use hcg? (200iu per week)?

And naww...I didnt use HCG at all during those 4 yrs...that was prob my biggest mistake..i just used it 3 weeks post cycle along with HMG, nolva, clomid, etc...gr..

wow bro i thought i was reading my own post when i read yours lol, im 29 also and competed a few years back and also ran heavy cycles without coming off. My test levels were stuck at 160s a little over a year after i got off everything. I went to a heart doctor a buddy of mine used and he put me on TRT and it was androgel. Little did i know that androgel converts to DHT more heavily than the testosterone you get out of it. So i ended up going to an endocrynologist and he finaly put me on test cyp after i told him i was going to have a little girl soon and i didnt want to sweat all my androgel off onto my baby. He changed it with no questions asked. If i were you i would just tell your doctor when he trys to put you on that shitty androgel that you read how it converts more to DHT than injections because of the 5 alpha reductase inzyme found in the skin and you would rather have injections. Trust me bro that androgel they are going to try to put you on is pure crap. And what a freakin rip, they want $600 a month for 10g a day which is basicly 10mg obsorbed a day as they say which it isnt. Like you said maybe the best thing would be to just self medicate. you could also say something like you dont want to go to all the trouble every day and rub that crap on your skin and risk having it be sweated off in all the heat.

My lab results came back just like yours and said my LH and FSH were in normal ranges but no testosterone was being produced. I personaly think we burned ourselves out. I have heard the longer the testes go without getting pulses of LH from the pituitary the more and more atrophied they become until they get to a point where they wont even respond at all even if LH is brought back to normal. I too will probably try to hit them with some HCG and maybe try some other stuff to see if it helps but i gota tell ya i just started taking my doctor prescribed test cyp and i already feal 200% better than that stupid scam androgel.

i think your doc is passing the buck in my opinion. happened to me as well i had 3 test's done to check my test levels etc.. all three where low and then all the sudden it's well let's let the endo take a look. i think some docs dont want to be the one to give you the hrt.

an endo that is supposedly one of the best in my area said you need 2-2.5yrs after taking "supps" to get back to your "normal" state--doesn't help the cause either for hrt fact that you're 29 vs 39

You need 2nd opinion, he is not looking out for your best interests. Funny, last time I got checked I was 70 total test. I was asked the same question about energy. I had that. Even at 50, some of these Doctors will give me a hard time with those levels and prescribing me test. Go to a doctor that specializes in HRT therapy and you will have less headaches.

Absolutely second opinion. Even though FSH and LH are normal, low test low are associated with so many disease risk factors now that it's almost criminal for him not to put you on some IMO.

hcg

you need to slam your nuts w high dose hcg for as long as it takes
once the balls atrophy, its like going thru puberty all over again and could take years. read the package label on the hcg and what its used for, the doses recommended to induce puberty in boys is high. I know its unconventional, but the nuts need to fire first. your natty LH/FSH levels will not get high enough to jump start your nuts. even consider HMG too. I went thru this also a year ago and they came back. I now use low dose hcg/clom now to keep the boys stimulated at least.

Last edited:
Hey guys...I was competing in the past and was on previously for 4.5 yrs straight (my "off" periods consisted of 3-600mgs of test)...it was dumb...i know...i went with the mentality that if 2 steps forward and 1 step backyard is good...2 steps forward..and no steps backyard..2 steps forward ..repeat..etc is better...

Well..obviously now I know better..Im 29 and have been 100% clean for exactly ONE year now...my test level 1 month post cycle was 33...3 months pst cycle 86...6-8 months post cycle 168...and now..its DOWN to 100...so i saw a urologist my dad knows...I saw him and basically he told me "your test levels are low...but your FSH and LH is going up which tells me your brain is at leadt TRYING to produce testosterone, which is a step in the right direction..so there isnt a problem with your hypothalamic axis at least...ill be honest mike...youre a healthy 29 year old guy...normal sex drive...good energy levels...i would feel uncomfortable putting a young guy like you on HRT..if you were 65 yrs old and low test my answer would be like night and day and I wouldnt have a prob prescribing test...but Im going to refer you to an endocrinologist I know...etc..

So...now I need to see an endocrinologist...Im just HOPING he wont say the same thing...like...well you were on for 4-5 yrs nonstep yrs...maybe let's just wait another 3-4 yrs and see what happens...or some BS like this. Ill be honest...i do feel pretty normal..my sex drive is good..my workouts are pretty decent for being natural..i dont FEEL like I have low test...im able to loose weight when I want to ( i have have a bit of estrogen related female pattern. fatty depisits on my upper outer thigh due to a high estrogen:test ratio i THINK)..but I just feel like If i can have my test levels in the normal range for a 29 yr old male (4-800) My workouts would be THAT MUCH better and I'd probably have a stronger immune system, and it'd be better for me overall.

Thoughts and opinions would be much appreciated..thanks :)

My test levels were very low for 2+ years after. Bounced aroiund in the 100-200 range. They are now in the 680's on a 290-1250 scale. This was my most recent blood work(two months ago) and it has been 10 years since I have touched gear. I am 31 yrs old now.

My advice is stick it out a while longer, dont add more drugs to get it kick started. I think it just needs more time. Before commiting to HRT for life

It took me a very very long time to recover. I will never chance going through that again

you need to slam your nuts w high dose hcg for as long as it takes
once the balls atrophy, its like going thru puberty all over again and could take years. read the package label on the hcg and what its used for, the doses recommended to induce puberty in boys is high. I know its unconventional, but the nuts need to fire first. your natty LH/FSH levels will not get high enough to jump start your nuts. even consider HMG too. I went thru this also a year ago and they came back. I now use low dose hcg/clom now to keep the boys stimulated at least.

^^^ That's a horrible idea. Slamming your testes with high levels of LH over an extended period of time will just lead to desensitization and you will no longer respond to natural pulses of LH in the body. How would that help at all?????:confused:

Go to an endo...that's their area of expertise. My doc found I had low test (60 something), sent me to an endo. He checked and it was low, sent me to get an MRI, found a pituitary tumor (that two years later didn't show up following another MRI), prescribed me test cyp 100mg/week.

^^^ That's a horrible idea. Slamming your testes with high levels of LH over an extended period of time will just lead to desensitization and you will no longer respond to natural pulses of LH in the body. How would that help at all?????:confused:

thats a myth
read the package insert on dosages and duration for HCG or HMG
desensitization is minimal or non existant if using nolva or AI plus its temporary
his nuts are dead now for a whole year so his LH/FSH which is at a decent level yet it is doing nothing. there is a whole school of thought on this....
talk to guys who have low sperm counts and are trying to get the wife pregnant, the dose of HCG/HMG prescribed is very high and at long durations. being shut down for 4 years is not a normal situation

thats a myth
desensitization is minimal or non existant if using nolva or AI plus its temporary
his nuts are dead now for a whole year so his LH/FSH which is at a decent level yet it is doing nothing. there is a whole school of thought on this....
talk to guys who have low sperm counts and are trying to get the wife pregnant, the dose of HCG/HMG prescribed is very high and at long durations. being shut down for 4 years is not a normal situation

I understand what you're saying about blasting HCG and HMG along with other serms...that's something Dante has actually mentioned as well and I believe has merit. But dosing for long durations (several months) and at high levels I would still believe would lead to some degree of desensitization. The insert on the HCG is referring to normals dosages, not blasting for long durations. I believe SWALE even has some thoughts behind that.

thats a myth

Ive read this also....

What were your test levels before aas?

Bro can you clarify for me....

You posted this 3months ago...I just want to know so we can give you an accurate opinion....have you been totally clean for a 1yr or a couple of months????

Been 100% clean for 6 months and just started up again yesterday...taking:

50mg turkish anadrol daily
30mg tren tablets daily aka dienedrone (primordial performance)
20mg superdrone liquivade (primordial performance)
Also taking 500mg testolic test prop weekly
(above are to kickstart first 3 weeks)

800mg karachi sust weekly weeks 1-8
800 mg norma deca weeks 1-8
20mg thai dbol preworkout (only be4 workouts) weeks# 1-8
(weeks 9-12 are dieting on the sust deca)
aromasin 10mg daily, hcg 250iu mon and fri, and obviously tons of herbal preventative supps

Starting stats, 196lbs, 5'9" at 9%. Now the thing is..its been 24 hrs and i feel sluggish, nauseous, low appetite, and tired..is this due to the influx of all the juice that is hitting my system? or just the turkish anapolon? How long does this feeling of "malaise" take to go away ? Either way ive been clean 6 months so I hope to really make the best of this big bulker All comments much appreciated!

I'm just saying we are here to give our opinions but if we don't know the facts we are taking a shot in the dark....

You posted this 3months ago...I just want to know so we can give you an accurate opinion....have you been totally clean for a 1yr or a couple of months????

Been 100% clean for 6 months and just started up again yesterday...taking:

50mg turkish anadrol daily
30mg tren tablets daily aka dienedrone (primordial performance)
20mg superdrone liquivade (primordial performance)
Also taking 500mg testolic test prop weekly
(above are to kickstart first 3 weeks)

800mg karachi sust weekly weeks 1-8
800 mg norma deca weeks 1-8
20mg thai dbol preworkout (only be4 workouts) weeks# 1-8
(weeks 9-12 are dieting on the sust deca)
aromasin 10mg daily, hcg 250iu mon and fri, and obviously tons of herbal preventative supps

Starting stats, 196lbs, 5'9" at 9%. Now the thing is..its been 24 hrs and i feel sluggish, nauseous, low appetite, and tired..is this due to the influx of all the juice that is hitting my system? or just the turkish anapolon? How long does this feeling of "malaise" take to go away ? Either way ive been clean 6 months so I hope to really make the best of this big bulker All comments much appreciated!

I'm just saying we are here to give our opinions but if we don't know the facts we are taking a shot in the dark....

wow if you want my opinion bro, your shocking your body way to much with that many different compounds, that sounds like absolute hell to me and i used to take 2.5 grams plus of tatal compounds back in the day. There is no way you would have caught me taking that much shit on my first week back on the sauce, i mean seariously man, i just started taking 100mg of test cyp for HRT after not injecting for 2 years and i feal jacked already and getting stronger and better pumps and endurance. Why the hell would you want to bombard your system with that much shit when you could seriously take a quarter of that and grow the same amount? You know when you have been off for 6 months or more your body upregulates your androgen receptors. I always ramped up and down on my cycles, my opinion is its just not healthy for you body to take the shock of that much stuff all at once. Your juicing like your gona die in 5 years and you have to make to the olympia before then but even those guys have worked their way up the ladder.

looks like a nice bowl of chemical stew, eat up

all you need is 500mg of test and some gh ......................never understand some of the approaches i see, youve got one body my man, it isnt a car that you drive into the ground and get a new one

Is it safe to do a sling shot 5 month cycle of 500 test, 400, deca with all the required pct?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws