over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cleaning out the computer?

RONJON

Kilo Klub Member
Well my computer acts up alot! Sometimes cuts off just for no reason ...or sometimes it just freezes and different shit like that:mad:

Soooo I need to find a good program (preferably a free one) that I can use to clean out my computer of viruses,spyware,etc.

I have "Webroot Syp Sweeper" and "Trend Antivirus 07" and apparently they suck or are expired because when I try to run them..they go on about 20 minutes or so into the sweep..AND THEN THE CPU FREEZES!???

..So I need to fix this shit!!!

What you guys think?
RONJON

how much memory do you have, how old is your comp? go to microsoft and download the free trial of microsoft one care... it will clean you up pretty good.. also a lot of the cleaning you can do on your own... when was last time you compressed files and defragmented.. cleaned out your history and erased cookies.. all these use up your virtual memory and causes your comp to freeze a lot..

how much memory do you have, how old is your comp? go to microsoft and download the free trial of microsoft one care... it will clean you up pretty good.. also a lot of the cleaning you can do on your own... when was last time you compressed files and defragmented.. cleaned out your history and erased cookies.. all these use up your virtual memory and causes your comp to freeze a lot..

That sounds like my problem bro...not familiar very much with compressing and defragmenting honestly.

ANY ADVICE???

My computer was custom built about 5-6 years ago...prolly a mistake there lol should have just bought a sony vio or somethin

You're not just gonna be able to download a single program and expect it to fix all the problems you're having.. At the point you're at, when your comp is running shitty like that, there's quite a few things that have to be done.. And honestly it may not even be worth the hassle if it's fucked too bad.. What I mean is, you're probably just better off backing up all your personal data and reformatting/reinstalling Windows from scratch..

Okay I downloaded these two programs and deleted my spyware and trend so now im trying to delete programs that are just taking up space and gunna try to compress some files...let me see what happens today..hmmmmm

I will update the results..crossing my fingers

RJ

Malwarebytes Anti-Malwear....FREE:
**broken link removed** ( you'll need WINRAR to unzip this Prog.)

ALSO: Steganos internet security 2009 ( you'll need WINRAR to unzip this Prog.)
http://www.easy-share.com/1903791637/Steg.Int.Sec.2009.v.8.0.b.144_freshwap.net-By_CaeSar.rar

HEY BRO ...the Steganos internet security 2009 is not working? I cant get it to run its saying error or somethin once its downloaded?..the other one worked fine.

Is there an alternate security program?

RJ

You're not just gonna be able to download a single program and expect it to fix all the problems you're having.. At the point you're at, when your comp is running shitty like that, there's quite a few things that have to be done.. And honestly it may not even be worth the hassle if it's fucked too bad.. What I mean is, you're probably just better off backing up all your personal data and reformatting/reinstalling Windows from scratch..
Do you get rid of your car if its not working..you may, but most people like to save a few bucks...don't offer suggestions when you don't know what your talking about.

Do you get rid of your car if its not working..you may, but most people like to save a few bucks...don't offer suggestions when you don't know what your talking about.

What the fuck are you talking about? Apparently you didn't read the last line of my reply where I said if your computer is that fucked, then you're better off backing up your data, reformatting, and reinstalling windows from scratch - which I guarantee is the best thing this kid could even think of doing.. When your computer is running that shitty, and you see how great it runs after a reformat, it's like a brand-new computer.. So what's a better idea? To have this kid spend hours and hours trying to scour his system, in the hopes that he finds some mystery virus, not even knowing exactly what he's looking for, or what program he needs to get rid of it - or reformat and have the computer running 100% in an hour?

And yea, I don't know what I'm talking about, when I'm completely on top of any spyware/virus garbage all the time and never have to worry about shit like this.. The best program for this kind of shit IMO is something called "hijackthis", but it's not for a novice to mess around with cuz you could end up fucking up your computer worse.. If someone does know computers however, (which is funny that you're insinuating that I don't, LOL), then it's a great tool that can assist in having a computer running perfectly all the time..

And if you are gonna try and use these other programs that claim to get rid of viruses/spyware - at least run them in safe mode if you wanna try and at least have a shot at them working properly.

Last edited:
bro once i download it and then click to open the application with WinRAR it starts to extract the files and then says:

file is corrupt and that it cannot execute???
That prog doesn't need to be opened with RAR its on Download.com...

What the fuck are you talking about? Apparently you didn't read the last line of my reply where I said if your computer is that fucked, then you're better off backing up your data, reformatting, and reinstalling windows from scratch - which I guarantee is the best thing this kid could even think of doing.. When your computer is running that shitty,

Well, if he has spy ware,Trojans, viruses or maleware of any kids...backing up your data would just keep all that backed up... and when you re-install windows your just putting those maleware bugs back onto your computer...makes no sense to me...you need to get rid or all the bugs causing the problem first then if that doesn't work, reboot every thing and try to start over...

so I stand next to my original statement for you not to make suggestions when you really don't know what your talking about.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear