over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen / Cytomel Help

SlappyOil

Newbies
Hi,

First of all, thank you all for any help you can offer here...much appreciated!

I have been searching the forum and reading as much as possible about the Clen/Cytomel combo and am a bit confused.
Although there is alot of good info, it seems there are so many different (not ness. conflicting...just different) oppinions about these two drugs that I can't really nail down a solid schedule...so...here is what I have come up with, and hopefully someone can pat me on the back, or kick me in the ass and point me in the right direction.

DAYS 1-5
Clen 20...Cytomel 25mcg

DAYS 6-10
Clen 40...Cytomel 50mcg

DAYS 11-15
Clen 60...Cytomel 75mcg

DAYS 16-20
Clen 80...Cytomel 100mcg

DAYS 21-25
Clen 80...Cytomel 75mcg

DAYS 26-30
Clen 80...Cytomel 50mcg

DAYS 31-35
Clen 80...Cytomel 25mcg

...or should I taper off of the Clen as well???

Thanks again!

i would not taper off the clen but def. would on the t3 a formula i have seen is this
5% ramp up
45% max
50% taper

SlappyOil said:
Hi,

First of all, thank you all for any help you can offer here...much appreciated!

I have been searching the forum and reading as much as possible about the Clen/Cytomel combo and am a bit confused.
Although there is alot of good info, it seems there are so many different (not ness. conflicting...just different) oppinions about these two drugs that I can't really nail down a solid schedule...so...here is what I have come up with, and hopefully someone can pat me on the back, or kick me in the ass and point me in the right direction.

DAYS 1-5
Clen 20...Cytomel 25mcg

DAYS 6-10
Clen 40...Cytomel 50mcg

DAYS 11-15
Clen 60...Cytomel 75mcg

DAYS 16-20
Clen 80...Cytomel 100mcg

DAYS 21-25
Clen 80...Cytomel 75mcg

DAYS 26-30
Clen 80...Cytomel 50mcg

DAYS 31-35
Clen 80...Cytomel 25mcg

...or should I taper off of the Clen as well???

Thanks again!

only tapper up the clen for the purpose to be able to tolerate the head aches IF you get them, its about what you can tolerate.. work your way up to atleast 100mcg/day 120 is more ideal. just run it 2 weeks on, and 2 weeks off it. you should be able to run 120mcg/day by day 4 the latest.. just spread appart the doses especially initially..

If we follow this what kind of bodyfat can we expect to drop over a 4-6 week period and we do 30 minutes cardio 3 x's a week and a solid diet of (50% protein-30% carbs-20fats)..? I am thinking a drop of 3-5% is very possible...

question?

Anyone have any experience with taking Cytomel ,,and injectable testos 1cc weekly with light to moderate weight training at high intensity to maintain muscle mass.

Currently on a low calorie, high protein diet
Cardio 3 tiems weekly for hour,,weighttraining 4 days weekly

Attempting to reduce fat percentage and maintain current muscle and body weight.

any recommendations,,guys,,

thanks

Good decision to ramp up the clen. Some people don't need to but by the time you know it is MUCH too late.

I know of a person personally who did NOT ramp up and ended up in the emergency room on day number 7 with a pulse of 120. His pulse didn't return to normal for a week.

CROWLER

It's Correct..!

I used cytomel/clen ... IT WENT LIKE THIS...

Taper up and then taper down on the cytomel..no more than 8 weeks...I did the same thing with the clen...I tapered up and tapered down...Don't forget at least 1 gallon of wtaer a day...Also don't forget the taurine because you will need it...especially at nite....Sometimes the calf/hamstring cramps were a bitch...

I would increase the T every 4th day by 1..also no more than 150 mcg's over an 8 week span...The clen is like eph...You will be jittery at first.. I wouldn't start out at no more than .40 mcg's....I would also taper that up also for the reason being is letting your body adjust...

I prefer a 6-8 week cycle of it...The 2 0n 2 off extends your cycle to long and if it's 8 weeks then you really don't get the benefit of the T-3/clen in maximum dosages...I believe it can cause you more harm than good doing it that way..IMO..It goes against the simple rule of taper up then taper down..

My last cycle in max doses were 150 t-3 and 400 mcg's of clen..They were the 200 mcg that i quatered...The tapering is extremely important...also so is your water intake...YOU MUST DRINK AT LEAST 1 GALLON MINIMUM OF WATER E/D....

I went thru at least 2 pillows a nite and pretty much soaked the bed sheets also...It worked really well...but there is a price to pay....Also I couldn't seem to take the sun well at all....Lost alot of body fat...I didn't do cardi-HO...If I did my abs would have came in more....

I was also taking 1 g test,eq at 900 and deca at 600..t-bol 6-8 e/d....

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner