over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clomid kills your sex drive and gives you ED

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I think lower dosed clomid as in 25 mgs doesn't have many sides. Ive used it on a test and eq cycle.

totalrecomp

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Maybe I missed it but I don't see the doses used for either drug in that study. Am I blind?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Maybe I missed it but I don't see the doses used for either drug in that study. Am I blind?
Good Call. Someone may use 100-300 mgs clomid then complain of sides, and somehow an article or study or both gets written clomid has nasty sides, and it spreads like wildfire....and the talking begins clomid is the devil....:rolleyes:

lots of people I know that use it for trt 12.5 mgs works fine. On cycle 25 mgs worked fine. Ive done 50 mgs but I see no need, even if one does a pct, id say 25 mgs.

I did seem to have sides off of 100 and 50 mgs when I did do that, so I think its dose related and lessen the dose esp from 50 to 25 mgs and the sides go way down.

swim15

Registered
Clomid has always done the opposite for me. Raging sex drive and busting massive nuts lol

MyNameIsJeff

Kilo Klub Member
Several problems with the study. First, patients self-selected into either T or Clomid treatment. Consequently, characteristics may differ between groups, leading to potential violation of the common-trend assumption implicit in their research design. Furthermore, the differences in individual characteristics between groups may also impact the perception of symptoms. Given that the study relies on self-reported data, this is an issue. Lastly, mean follow up for the clomid group was only 3.5 months, which may not be sufficient to fully recover from primary hypogonadism.

Black Beard

Registered
The main reason clomid is a poor choice for TRT is that it's both an estrogen receptor blocker and activator (antagonist/agonist) By blocking or activating receptors in the brain, it can impact libido/emotion.

You might get a nice bump in total testosterone, but those receptors being binded can impact how you feel. This is why it doesn't work for most people.

MyNameIsJeff

Kilo Klub Member
The main reason clomid is a poor choice for TRT is that it's both an estrogen receptor blocker and activator (antagonist/agonist) By blocking or activating receptors in the brain, it can impact libido/emotion.

You might get a nice bump in total testosterone, but those receptors being binded can impact how you feel. This is why it doesn't work for most people.
How about you provide some references when making bold claims like that.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BigDima