over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Closing My Gym - Equipment for Sale

Quad-smack

Kilo Klub Member
Mods: I got Big A approval for this - please don't delete.

Looks like my Personal Training / Fitness Center members & training clients are going to be absorbed by a larger organization very shortly. Less responsibility, regular income, more family time, sanity...
I am selling all of my equipment. If anybody here is interested, check out my ebay listing - photos will be up soon, video is active:
If it doesn't sell as a lot by my target date, I will have to store it and then start selling piece at a time. So, if there is one thing or another that you want, put in dibbs...

Last edited:
good luck in your future endevours!

Thanks Irish. I only have one chance to watch my beautiful daughter grow up. I'm not going to miss it.

Good luck man.

Good luck QS, you are correct about the family. Just one chance to see your kids grow up. it is nice to grow with them!! All the best.

Thanks Kaiser, OldFella, Phil.
The next little bit will be stressful, but the end result will be a better life with my family and friends.

Mods: I got Big A approval for this - please don't delete.

Looks like my Personal Training / Fitness Center members & training clients are going to be absorbed by a larger organization very shortly. Less responsibility, regular income, more family time, sanity...
I am selling all of my equipment. If anybody here is interested, check out my ebay listing - photos will be up soon, video is active:
**broken link removed**
If it doesn't sell as a lot by my target date, I will have to store it and then start selling piece at a time. So, if there is one thing or another that you want, put in dibbs...

VERY NICE equipment. Best in luck!

Thats a LOT of nice equipment there,im sure someone will be interested.

BEST OF LUCK.GOD BLESS U AND YOUR FAMILY

THERE IS NOTHING LKE TIME WITH YOUR KIDS>I KNOW I HAVE 2

..........PIMPMAN

Good luck and wish you and your family the best......You sound like your a cool and caring Dad...very true you only get one chance to see your kids grow. God Bless. Now I'm gonna check out your equipment.

As a gym owner myself, I feel sad you are closing up shop...I had to do that once before, I opened up a new one in a different location...LMK when/if you start piecing it out...I maybe could use a few items....Best of luck to you bro...

Last edited:
As a gym owner myself, I feel sad you are closing up shop...I had to do that once before, I opened up a new one in a different location...LMK when/if you start piecing it out...I maybe could use a few items....Best of luck to you bro...

Yeah, I'm getting a better understanding of the phrase "Bitter-sweet".
I've been fighting the GloboGym vs. Average Joe's for the last 3 years. Unfortunately at the expense of my family time. I believe the good Lord has sent me a lifeboat - I was drowning...
Thanks everyone.

what is the manufacturer? I am looking for some hammer strength equipment to supplement my gym.

Thanks Irish. I only have one chance to watch my beautiful daughter grow up. I'm not going to miss it.

Quads-Smack,
I was in the gym business for 7 years, managing 24 hour Fitness, LA Fitnesses,etc. I found that it was eating me life up because of the hours required and stress. I am out now and there is life out there! Especially for time with your daughter, believe me, they have missed you and the LORD will provide for you.

what is the manufacturer? I am looking for some hammer strength equipment to supplement my gym.

Not Hammer. Most is from Promaxima Mfg. and the rest is York, and this or that which fit my needs. You can check out Promaxima stuff at:
www.promaximamfg.com
Thanks again.

Not Hammer. Most is from Promaxima Mfg. and the rest is York, and this or that which fit my needs. You can check out Promaxima stuff at:
www.promaximamfg.com
Thanks again.

Thanks Quad! Checking the video again and will check the website as well.

I will gladly pay you monday for the power rack today, LOL. I've spent more time in that thing than my own bed:D :D :D

I will gladly pay you monday for the power rack today, LOL. I've spent more time in that thing than my own bed:D :D :D

If you were a little nicer to your girlfriend, that would be different :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner