over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coaches/Trainers

If your looking to spend big bucks and go for the best I hear John and Shelby are both great. People like Matt Porter as well. If you want a decent meal plan and guidance and want to spend $100 a month or so I hear Palumbo can be ok but not super involved... and his meal plans and basic coaching strategy is all over the internet if you just want to give it a swing on your own.

The most important thing IMO is that you pick a coach that adapts the diet to you and is not dead set on one style like (i'm a low carb guy or i'm a keto guy) they need to find what works for you and change it as you change not try and make their pre made diet work for you, you can easily look up a cookie cutter diet and slide the cals up and down if that's what you're looking for... If you are paying these people money every month to coach you, they had better be doing something for YOU specifically not just the same crap for everyone. Look up first hand review from people who have used them and if they are all saying they got the same diet, that coach isn't worth your money. OR just buy one meal plan from that coach and slide the cals yourself if you'd rather do that...

Shelby or John. Both would be awesome to have in ur corner!

110% or expect to regret it!

Dude you don't need a coach .... You just need to get your priorities straight. Health and fitness should come first before EVERYTHING ELSE. That's the advice I give all my clients who have long list of excuses. At the end of the day that's all they are .!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've worked with Shelby and not only is he an amazing coach, he's genuinely a great guy who takes pride in his work and cares for his clients.

Got me shredded like no other :)

Dude you don't need a coach .... You just need to get your priorities straight. Health and fitness should come first before EVERYTHING ELSE. That's the advice I give all my clients who have long list of excuses. At the end of the day that's all they are .!

So you say he doesn't need a coach but yet you have clients. LMAO great 8th post.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I do have clients and like I said he should get his priorities in order ..THEN look into coaching .... I guess I left that part out....oops. It's only my 8th post but I'm learning a lot on these boards.

I agree^

Based on the original post, the justification for not being in shape was "lost motivation" and "work too much."

If you can't make gym sessions, and are missing meals constantly hiring a nutritionist/training coach won't do much for you.

Get your life more organized to the point where you can get into the gym regularly and eating regularly.

After you have achieved this for a few weeks and are into this routine, then drop some money on a quality trainer (like the ones previously mentioned.)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131