over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Colon cleanse - Vets share your method

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle

Registered
For those that have the time I politely request that you post your methods of detoxing and cleansing the colon. Want to include specifics of other organs? By all means please feel free.

Let's keep things positive and constructive.
Thanks in advance to all those that contribute.

Best cleanse I ever did was a "greens cleanse." Nothing but leafy greens for a week.

How I did it was basically all spinach. Sometimes i sauteed onions and garlic to add some flavor, as those items are also good detoxifier's.

At any rate, this cleanse cleaned me out good and I felt like a new man after. It was definitely challenging to watch everyone else eat "normal" food as I munched on plain spinach, but it was worth it in the end.

I would like to try it again soon, but gotta get my head in the right place.

Best cleanse I ever did was a "greens cleanse." Nothing but leafy greens for a week.

How I did it was basically all spinach. Sometimes i sauteed onions and garlic to add some flavor, as those items are also good detoxifier's.

At any rate, this cleanse cleaned me out good and I felt like a new man after. It was definitely challenging to watch everyone else eat "normal" food as I munched on plain spinach, but it was worth it in the end.

I would like to try it again soon, but gotta get my head in the right place.
Alkaline vegetables are certainly important when cleansing.

Large quantity of very spicy food.

Your colon will never be cleaner than when they need to run a camera up your ass.
A couple bottles of magnesium citrate followed by a clear liquid diet for 24hr will have you squeaky clean.

If you are getting enough fibrous veggies and have a decent healthy gut flora you don't need a "colon cleanse"

Your colon will never be cleaner than when they need to run a camera up your ass.
A couple bottles of magnesium citrate followed by a clear liquid diet for 24hr will have you squeaky clean.

If you are getting enough fibrous veggies and have a decent healthy gut flora you don't need a "colon cleanse"
Any reason to supplement with fiber powders when you're pushing calories progressively up and having a hard time keeping fiber up?

I personally find it hard to eat more veggies when I'm already feeling uncomfortably full from total calories. I don't stop eating veggies, I just feel like I can't keep up a level to help push the potatoes, rice, meat, etc I'm eating when above maintenance.

Maintenance I'm fine but just curious about your thoughts. Contemplating ending the night with a scoop of fiber powder and MCTs

Any reason to supplement with fiber powders when you're pushing calories progressively up and having a hard time keeping fiber up?

I personally find it hard to eat more veggies when I'm already feeling uncomfortably full from total calories. I don't stop eating veggies, I just feel like I can't keep up a level to help push the potatoes, rice, meat, etc I'm eating when above maintenance.

Maintenance I'm fine but just curious about your thoughts. Contemplating ending the night with a scoop of fiber powder and MCTs
I personally don't use any fiber supplements but I know alot of people do , psyllium husk a couple times a day with good results.
I can push big volume of food (especially now) so I use fats to increase calories and keep the veggies in
I also use mostly fruit and some yams for my carbs which greatly helps with keeping everything moving and helps my digestion.

I run into the same issues myself in reference to including fibrous veggies with my "faster" macros. I've always had a habit of eating veggies with my food but sometimes I feel like I actually need to cut back.

Liter of water as close to body temperature as possible, 2 heaping tablespoons of Epsom salt. Drink quickly, lay down, preferably on your side, for about thirty minutes. Be close to the bathroom.

You will shit into the future.

Having warm liquid is key when drinking anything with a purpose of cleansing. I've never considered getting the liquid to match body temperature.

Shove a garden hose in your ass and turn it on slowly. Once your all full of water inside stand out in the middle of your back yard and just let it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws