over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

comeback

michael0077

Registered
Gentleman...good day..returning member here,,Some may remember some may not,,some may not give a shit. Hello to my friends and everyone else, back from the brink. Got the wife back,,got the kids back, house back, just not the dog,,lol,,, I forgot to take care of her,,i got lazy and messed up. Never again relocated to the city of angels for a new start,,,any advice on how to sustain my new found title..father.husband.friend...

hey bro welcome back and not sure what happened to ya but all I can say is be true to yourself and your family and everything else will fall into place

Welcome back brother. I'm glad you got things together. I don't know your story but I myself have been at a low point. I lost everything at one time and even did time when I was younger. Terrible life. I just remember where I came from so I don't end up back there. Keep it real. It's like driving a car, keep your eyes on the road ahead of you but still glance on the road behind every now and then. Don't dwell on the past. Wish you the best brother and engbulldogs advice is great.

thank you..im 45 and tired of banging my head against the wall..kind of a learned behavior..i come from a long line of idiots..my woman is really the only reason im doing well..i will focus on her..

Welcome back brother. Looks like you are moving in the right direction :) focus on the woman of yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember your avatar certainly...welcome back.

thank you..im 45 and tired of banging my head against the wall..kind of a learned behavior..i come from a long line of idiots..my woman is really the only reason im doing well..i will focus on her..

Welcome back, and congratulations!
It sounds like you have your priorities in line. :)

Thank you. Father, husband, business, friend, priorities!!!!! I guess I let life get the best of me....I got comfortable, cocky maybe..U know, it takes more than flowers and opening the car door. I figure I have to train for life...thx for help..SERIOUSLY

My fiancé saved my life bro. I was a mess and now today we are 6 months from a wedding. Life is great. So many things that I thought were not possible for me have become a reality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome back i do remember ur avatar, and not sure what occurred nor is it any of our business, the thing i can say is this:

It takes a true man to own up to their mistakes, a true man to change, and a true man to realize what is truly important in this life, muscles and ego will all fade away with age, CHRIST will not! I believe that in order for a man to truly change they HAVE to change their priorities and its not easy as we are all selfish, all have egos and believe that what we look like defines us as men! When underneath it all none of that matters, what truly matters is how we live our lives for those around us!

Seek out counseling, if u can, or if u are willing, it will make a man understand and come to terms with their own demons....and help show a way to control those internal demons to an extent... The rest is up to you...

Glad ur back stay strong for those around u, remember that the decisions u make in everyday life WILL ultimately effect those around u....

Be the best father, husband and friend u can possibly be, but always remember people are all assholes, and we all have faults, its how we react to those assholes that will effect any situation...

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Last edited:
Thank you...seriously your comments made sense and was a good way to start my day..god bless

Trying...u ever notice its easier to behave badly..then correctly...the pain of a woman scorned..

Trying...u ever notice its easier to behave badly..then correctly...the pain of a woman scorned..

Yes man often times evil IS easier to accomplish than good....thats where ur "A changed man comes into play...."

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

I figure it like training..u know, the harder I try the better the benefit..so I keep it on the rails and only browse at the menu...lol

Back to the Light!

As a REAL oldster I remember your avatar. I've been around since the old 'gade days, if anybody here even remembers that. In my life I've been up, and have been waaay down. Several times on both. Doing pretty good these days. What counts is you got back up, and sounds like you are on track. That makes you a real success story. Lots of folks get down and never make it back to the light. Hang in there brother, and take it one day at a time.

Chuck999 (the REAL Oldster)

Last edited:

Agreed most of the time it takes a good woman in your life.\Congrats always good to hear good news these days!

My advice is always remember your bad point in your life and try not to repeat it all over again.

As a REAL oldster I remember your avatar. I've been around since the old 'gade days, if anybody here even remembers that. In my life I've been up, and have been waaay down. Several times on both. Doing pretty good these days. What counts is you got back up, and sounds like you are on track. That makes you a real success story. Lots of folks get down and never make it back to the light. Hang in there brother, and take it one day at a time.

Chuck999 (the REAL Oldster)

THANK YOU.....

Agreed most of the time it takes a good woman in your life.\Congrats always good to hear good news these days!

My advice is always remember your bad point in your life and try not to repeat it all over again.

Thank you..that is the comeback, down but not out..

mORNING..so my 12 year old wants the birds and bees lowdown..do I soft pedal it or lay it out for real??if you guys are tired of my whining I can always go see a head shrinker and learn to cry like a man...lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131