over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seth Feroce ´comeback´

svenrpb

Registered
Newbies
Not sure how serious the comeback is, just for fun I guess but a cool thing to follow. He is one that loves volume training(like 30 sets per muscle group). Cool to see there are still people training this way.

Hahaha gota love seth , finding excuses to hop back on tren

I fucking love him
I know he said he was doing things in much healthier way. I don’t know if that means less drugs but he did talk about doing I think it was 1 hr of cardio per day and getting his rbc and resting heart rate down.

Yes my brother

I love seth , he is my age and pure meathead at heart

And one of the greatest non competing physiques imo

Im really excited see where he land with this

I love his truck rants. He can be a little much at times, but he does what he preaches and speaks a lot of truth.

What was the last years training moto? Functional and fuckable? I love it lol.

Every time I see him crank things up he shortly after has a little health scare. He's a 212 guy. Maybe he can do things without grams and grams. He looks great but he'd be in there with men with younger fresher organs.

He looks great and always said he hit the drugs hard and insinuated the diuretics quite hard to compete. He has to do neither of these. He downsized (although still quite large) quite a bit and I'd wager he could grow massively on 1-1.5 grams of drug load while avoiding the most harsh items. That well may not bring him back to his glory days but I bet he'd pack on some serious meat again.

Not sure how serious the comeback is, just for fun I guess but a cool thing to follow. He is one that loves volume training(like 30 sets per muscle group). Cool to see there are still people training this way.

I like him wish he could make his videos shorter but in a world full of ig influencers who try so hard to be entertaining.... rather than focus on content...this is a guy who is naturally funny.

I agree on the volume. Sometimes for arms or delts I'll just search YouTube trying to find the highest volume/most intense workout I can...and when I saw his i just thought it was too much I'd get bored doing that many exercises and sets

It's been many years since he retired, to come back and be competitive is not feasible. But I guess it's good for his psyche and business issues.

I really enjoyed this video.

He’s talked about coming back so many times in his content and with Hany as he wasn’t happy he stepped away as early as he did. But as he’s said many times he’s had too many health issues and injuries.

IMO he’s just getting attention for his brand and business. I doubt we will be seeing Seth on a stage again. Would not be smart IMO.

He’s talked about coming back so many times in his content and with Hany as he wasn’t happy he stepped away as early as he did. But as he’s said many times he’s had too many health issues and injuries.

IMO he’s just getting attention for his brand and business. I doubt we will be seeing Seth on a stage again. Would not be smart IMO.

100% marketing tactics

Yea he is going to follow a bodybuilding split again and is upping his food he says in the vid.

Not sure about gear, maybe a little bit but not a lot for sure. Even though it will be fun to see how he transforms.

Dudes a beast...Volume training is INTENSE

Dudes a beast...Volume training is INTENSE
Agreed on the volume, my logbook is probably still sitting in the trashcan outside the gym... switching to volume has been a blessing.

Some great insight here on training, he's a dude that doesn't overcomplicate, just train hard have fun. I can't imagine training like say...Paul Carter...1 set a year , 3-5 reps, rir. Seth just goes in and destroys a body part and has fun...but also very detailed a sticker for proper form.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws