over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seth Feroce - Steroids will kill you video

Say what you want. He’s mostly hitting the nail on the head. Genetic predispositions aside. I’m pretty sure steroids kill a lot of guys. And it kills them young. Hey I’m guilty. Who am I fooling. Iv taken precautions over the years taking long breaks from steroids and the food, lack of sleep and the excessive training. But before I realized it I’m 20 plus years deep into this rodeo. When I was young and invincible the thought of early death didn’t dissuade me. Then my peers and my hero’s start dying. One individual a passed suddenly at 28. The world was shocked. I was not. We used to joke about who died the biggest wins blah blah blah. The Cock and strut banter of young men unaware of their probable early demise. Now being older I know the facts and Iv done the math and it Dosnt paint a pretty picture. Roll Easy my brothers. Take care of yourselves. Get blood work, see a doctor and tell him the truth. Your not going to like what he says but he knows better than you and I. The gods give two fucks about our outcomes. We are the only thing preventing the inevitable.

I’m kind of upset the last thread with this video got taken down.

I don’t want Pro M to be part of cancel culture because this video may offend some people.

^^^^ my exact outlook^^^^
I take full responsibility for the crazy shit I have done!

Don’t shoot the messenger.

Lets be honest - the moment i had some kind of money in fact any money i was addicted - that was rec drugs , shit ton of bear and vodka. So i decided if I am an addict i will be awesome looking one- just changed the poison.

LOL looks like someone went bye bye 👋🏿

Why banned people come back with different handles boggles my brain. Unless your dumb and got permanently banned just wait your time then come back, hell I have been banned before.

I have to be honest, it's hard to watch that whole video. He seems a bit off and I'm no stranger to the "F" word but c'mon. I agree and disagree with some of what he says. If you're going for it, as in doing what it takes to try and get your pro card or a gym rat trying to like he has a pro card then yes, you have a limited time to do things at that level. Know when to call it a day and take things down a notch.

As I mentioned in another thread, in an older video of his, he mentioned how he never monitored his blood pressure and I don't think he was doing much of anything else to be proactive with his health...someone please correct me if I'm wrong about the later. I think Stan Efferding has a smart approach on diet and overall health. He's worth watching and/or reading his information.

I have to be honest, it's hard to watch that whole video. He seems a bit off and I'm no stranger to the "F" word but c'mon. I agree and disagree with some of what he says. If you're going for it, as in doing what it takes to try and get your pro card or a gym rat trying to like he has a pro card then yes, you have a limited time to do things at that level. Know when to call it a day and take things down a notch.

As I mentioned in another thread, in an older video of his, he mentioned how he never monitored his blood pressure and I don't think he was doing much of anything else to be proactive with his health...someone please correct me if I'm wrong about the later. I think Stan Efferding has a smart approach on diet and overall health. He's worth watching and/or reading his information.

^^^he's a total "tweeker" ..can't stand to be around guys like that

..even "IF" they had a valid message ..it's lost thru their obnoxious delivery

..he's making vid for the hits ..not impressed

►guess what everybody?? ..no one here gets out alive ◄sorry to tell you

the BEST you can do is live life on YOUR terms ◄this doesn't mean be a complete idiot
..but stop thinking that all the vitamins & prudence in the world could guarantee you life ..everything comes at a cost

^^^some of you have no business using AAS ..some of you use randomly, with no real plan ..direction ..or progress

..grab your balls & be responsible for what you do ..not just with ROIDs, but with everything in life
^^^some of you are dead already ..in your relationships ..in what you accept in life
..CHANGE if that's the case (..or don't)

"It comes down to a simple choice, really ..get bust living ..or get busy dying"
~Andy Dufresne; Shawshank Redemption~

..stop living in a nanny..state..of..mind ..you are responsible for you
..YOU are responsible for what you get out of life ..& don't think that any of it is free

..you don't need grams for great libido
..you don't need grams for a lil squiggly line on your tricep
..& you don't need some "loud-mouth" to tell you that

..evaluate your use ..be honest with yourself ..see how much it costs your health ..then decide what you'r willing to trade & BE RESPONSIBLE

..you know, on a desolate road, i still dump-the-clutch @high RPMs & float that wheel forever
..it never gets old ..& all the "statistics" in the world isn't going to make me stop doing it
..i accept the consequences with a large smile

I'm glad I don't have to be "that guy" but the cussing and overall delivery is too much. It's unwatchable. I like Seth and he's a good dude (from all accounts I've seen or heard) but it's way to tweaked out and I'm not one to get critical on delivery.

I do agree with the overall sentiments though. Sure, many guys are fine, but taking grams of steroids for years will kill you and I think talking openly about that will help.

Again . Steroids are benign .. you got sick because of you. No one told ya to run grams. No one forced the needle in ya. People need to stop passing the buck.. even Seth admits he never monitored his bp.. that's on him.. not gear..

i remember Milos saying all peds where made for a reason. they are medicine and can actually help one if used correctly. so its not the drug but the dosage and duration.

i mean if you take naproxen every day for 20 years what will happen? if you are taking gear that matches the blood work than all is okay. if your taking gear that matches your blood work but that's not enough for you go grow than ask yourself? do i compete, will it help me win a show or turn pro etc.? if so is it worth the risk?

not everyone on gear has bad blood work or bad genetics. i do believe he should have kind of elaborated his views to a certain audience. who is he talking about? i mean guys on trt are they going to die too? the meat heads they know and don't care.

i find it hard to believe Nick Walker is going to watch this video and be like faaak better lower the dose. so who is this video for?

drinking is bad for you so is smoking etc. its just about responsible use. Bodybuilding is probably the one sport where people continue to use peds after retiring because without it they lose their identify. its hard.

i mean ben Johnson and Usain bolt etc. when they retired would they keep taking winstrol because they feel hey man i can't run as fast anymore so i better just blast and cruise. no they done with the sport and done with the peds. but bodybuilding is hard, but its okay to be small and scrawny. look at Dave palumbo he shrunk etc.

Look at Phil heath, no way hes just on 200mg of trt even today not competing ? and what is his bodyweight and height and age today?

More people should do what Jeff Long and Dennis wolfe have done. and mr Olympia should put a cap on no one over 35 can compete. if over 35 your a master perhaps that can help the guys live longer as they reward is less lucrative. people competing in their 40 especially not with so many new machines available for your joints etc. you can hang around longer which is not good for these guys.

i remember Milos saying all peds where made for a reason. they are medicine and can actually help one if used correctly. so its not the drug but the dosage and duration.

i mean if you take naproxen every day for 20 years what will happen? if you are taking gear that matches the blood work than all is okay. if your taking gear that matches your blood work but that's not enough for you go grow than ask yourself? do i compete, will it help me win a show or turn pro etc.? if so is it worth the risk?

not everyone on gear has bad blood work or bad genetics. i do believe he should have kind of elaborated his views to a certain audience. who is he talking about? i mean guys on trt are they going to die too? the meat heads they know and don't care.

i find it hard to believe Nick Walker is going to watch this video and be like faaak better lower the dose. so who is this video for?

drinking is bad for you so is smoking etc. its just about responsible use. Bodybuilding is probably the one sport where people continue to use peds after retiring because without it they lose their identify. its hard.

i mean ben Johnson and Usain bolt etc. when they retired would they keep taking winstrol because they feel hey man i can't run as fast anymore so i better just blast and cruise. no they done with the sport and done with the peds. but bodybuilding is hard, but its okay to be small and scrawny. look at Dave palumbo he shrunk etc.

Look at Phil heath, no way hes just on 200mg of trt even today not competing ? and what is his bodyweight and height and age today?

More people should do what Jeff Long and Dennis wolfe have done. and mr Olympia should put a cap on no one over 35 can compete. if over 35 your a master perhaps that can help the guys live longer as they reward is less lucrative. people competing in their 40 especially not with so many new machines available for your joints etc. you can hang around longer which is not good for these guys.

I agree with some parts but by saying the Mr. Olympia should have an age cap you kinda make it the responsibility of the organization to watch over health of competitors and I think that, not only in BB, that is a very stupid thing in today's society. Everybody needs to be pampered by governments or whatever.

Stupid example, in my country there is a party of politicians who think that to order something in a snackbar you need to be 18+ because to many kids are fat. What kinda bullshit is that. There is no soul on this planet that doesn't realize that eating a buttload of fries every day is unhealthy. Same for AAS, we all got in this game knowing it's not healthy. No one is responsible for this or needs to pamper someone else but themselves.

I see a lot of reactions to topics like this that claim that you should not do the high doses if you're never reaching national or Olympia stage or whatever. Why not. If one is happy just being big, knowing its not healthy but accepting it who cares. I will never win even a beginners show, hell I might not even ever be considered huge by some standards. I just love the game and am very aware it will cost me a few years of my life which I happily accept.

That being said of course it's sad so many bodybuilders are dieing lately at a young age and I understand its kinda scary but come on, didn't we all know this was gonna happen?

Saw this video and came here already knowing what the responses would be lmao

Guy is annoying but right, odd how the people that rationalize their use are always the older ones here. Using gear is going to shave time off your life,maybe not much in all cases,but you are going to lose time.

"Oh but cigarettes oh but alcohol"
"Nuh uh I get blood work"

Always the same story

I understand what your premise is.. buy I disagree with the age cap.. look at dexter.. was competitive at 50.. did he do things smarter? Who knows.. but age should not be a factor if qualify to compete. There are numerous masters bodybuilders here and on Europe who compete well into their 50s and 60s.

I'm glad I don't have to be "that guy" but the cussing and overall delivery is too much. It's unwatchable. I like Seth and he's a good dude (from all accounts I've seen or heard) but it's way to tweaked out and I'm not one to get critical on delivery.

I do agree with the overall sentiments though. Sure, many guys are fine, but taking grams of steroids for years will kill you and I think talking openly about that will help.
yeah i actually like some of his stuff, but when i first came across his vids a couple of years ago i thought he must be making this for teenagers, lol, i mean i drop a f bomb here and there but it gets overbaked and hard to get past.

Seth Feorce comes across as having BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER. He goes from one extreme to the other. Even when he was taking steroids he would demonstrate mood changes of highs and lows. Historically, BPD has been difficult to treat. I don’t pay any attention to him.

I understand what your premise is.. buy I disagree with the age cap.. look at dexter.. was competitive at 50.. did he do things smarter? Who knows.. but age should not be a factor if qualify to compete. There are numerous masters bodybuilders here and on Europe who compete well into their 50s and 60s.
Dexter is probably an outlier, it would be safer for the the middle of curve to have a cap. i mean if you start at 20 that's 15 years to compete plenty. look at the Olympics how many 40 plus year old are weightlifting or wrestling or running track.

i meant there should just be a cap for Mr Olympia and even Arnold Classic. no reason you can't compete after that in other contests, but these lucrative prestige ones are the ones where one is willing to risk ones health. i would bet there are very few masters in their 50s and 60s using 3-5 grams of total gear?

This. Trying too hard to act tough and cool. Only elementary school kids find cursing in every other sentence entertaining.

I’m not sure why anyone cares how he conveys his message, swearing or not. How about if he had a speech impediment? Maybe I’m just an overly simple man, but if Feroce/anyone has knowledge I don’t have, then I am all ears regardless of how they speak

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear