over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Average or advance cycle (comeback)

Were you having issues because of gear use or was just a break for your body to rest?

Here’s my thing, no matter which route you go it’s still going to be using AAS right? It’s still going to do the same damage whatever that damage may be, so why wouldn’t you go harder and take advantage of it? It’s not like this is your first time and you don’t know what to expect or something. Your receptors will probably beg for whatever you give them right now so why not take advantage of that?

Weird to read myself advocation more drug use over less but I think in this situation they have the same consequence so why not get more out of it?

Of course if there is a specific AAS related issue you have or took that break for then throw what I said out the window...

i try to use off time to my advantage.
each time going back i use less and less and im able to achieve previous best on less gear/aids.

if you try to work with tiny amounts you can get back to previous best shape pretty easy then use other aas to new best.

im kind of excited to see what happens this time. lol:headbang:

I am too hasty to just respond with my opinion we need more metrics from you.

Why did you decide you needed a break was it something subjective like I'm too stressed? I don't have enough time or money for training and/or drugs? Common sense says I should come off because I haven't in a long time? Do you feel your performance was lagging and growth impinged? Etc.

Or is there a more quantifiable reason, like you saw something in your bloods?

What exactly is your goal man? Specifically. Are you trying to add 10 lbs lbm? Are you trying to hit your absolutely genetic maximum for competitions sake? Are you looking to maintain 240 at 8% year round and your sitting at 220? What's your world and desires look like.

Finally what is the level of risk you are comfortable taking?

I'm kinda surprised you are being so vague you're a legit vet, why wouldn't you help us help you here? Let us in a bit so we can give you SAFE accurate and valid feedback. General rule of thumb, if you're unsure which you should be doing, err on the side of more conservative. Don't just throw shit at a wall to do something, throw shit at the wall with the intent of selling it as a Manet for the price of a Manet because it is a fucking Manet.

He actually answered all of that shit....

i try to use off time to my advantage.
each time going back i use less and less and im able to achieve previous best on less gear/aids.

if you try to work with tiny amounts you can get back to previous best shape pretty easy then use other aas to new best.

im kind of excited to see what happens this time. lol:headbang:

I get that aspect, get back to your base level and then bump it up and go past it. I suppose its a double edged sword though, by the time you are at your base your receptors aren't nearly as sensitive although of course you're negating that using stronger compounds and/or higher doses.

I think an argument can be made for either approach depending on how you want to look at it. I guess you should ask yourself if it's a marathon or a sprint in your mind.....

Cinder, how old are you?

Man, imo, just plain test is the way to go, and taking your time to get everything readjusted to training, and eventually to the point of pushing it without injury. I've been out of the gym since the last week of February, and at some point when I head back in, it's gonna take me a good 4-8 weeks to get my muscles/joints/ligaments back into the swing of things....but i'm 43:( 10-120 years ago, maybe 2-4 weeks tops. After some injuries, I am more cautious now. I'd say ease back into it, and think long haul....I know that is easier said than done though. With a little time, everything will come back. When it does come back, and you are feeling good, that's when i'd think about complicating it as needed. At most, maybe a little nandrolone may help with joint s and stuff, to go along with test. Keep it simple until you are ready.

I get that aspect, get back to your base level and then bump it up and go past it. I suppose its a double edged sword though, by the time you are at your base your receptors aren't nearly as sensitive although of course you're negating that using stronger compounds and/or higher doses.

I think an argument can be made for either approach depending on how you want to look at it. I guess you should ask yourself if it's a marathon or a sprint in your mind.....

well thats a big part of it, not getting hurt or injured.
i just took 6 months with baby weights so i didnt get hurt! lol
when i was younger i used to step on the gas asap and yes you do get a super fast mutation, in my experience it seems harder to move up after that.

this thing of receptor sensitivity...:rolleyes:
not so much science to that.
what there is truth in is counter measures like high e, p, cortisone, shbg etc.
if you stay with just trt you dont really have all that so jumping on tiny doses of aas are quite effective.

i also think over training plays a giant role in all this, as that leads to cortistol/adrenal sorta issues.

well thats a big part of it, not getting hurt or injured.
i just took 6 months with baby weights so i didnt get hurt! lol
when i was younger i used to step on the gas asap and yes you do get a super fast mutation, in my experience it seems harder to move up after that.

this thing of receptor sensitivity...:rolleyes:
not so much science to that.
what there is truth in is counter measures like high e, p, cortisone, shbg etc.
if you stay with just trt you dont really have all that so jumping on tiny doses of aas are quite effective.

i also think over training plays a giant role in all this, as that leads to cortistol/adrenal sorta issues.

Yea preventing injury definitely needs to be considered, there are a lot of variables in play but that is definitely a big one. A bit of discipline in consciously monitoring the weight you use would help with that, sounds like that’s what you did.

Maybe “receptors” is the wrong phrase to use but you don’t think your body desensitizes to compounds over time? I may not have a medical study to back it up but from my personal experience I feel it definitely does.

Yea preventing injury definitely needs to be considered, there are a lot of variables in play but that is definitely a big one. A bit of discipline in consciously monitoring the weight you use would help with that, sounds like that’s what you did.

Maybe “receptors” is the wrong phrase to use but you don’t think your body desensitizes to compounds over time? I may not have a medical study to back it up but from my personal experience I feel it definitely does.

maybe at first thought but i am experiencing the opposite.
the older i get the more sensitive i seem to everything.
im much more in tune with things for sure.

due to idk being a crazy fuck mostly im always rebuilding or coming back if its not the gym that gets me its something else. lol

in doing this what i have seen is if i pay attention to small details i get really big results. stretching things out with training rotation, diet, gear.
test the whole time. then usually add dht like mast then run those out a lil then add something else, usually with progestrone component. there are some theories as to why that all might be effective too.

this time im gona do something a lil different and see but more so just to try a compound i havent used before.

just my results.
;)

maybe at first thought but i am experiencing the opposite.
the older i get the more sensitive i seem to everything.
im much more in tune with things for sure.

due to idk being a crazy fuck mostly im always rebuilding or coming back if its not the gym that gets me its something else. lol

in doing this what i have seen is if i pay attention to small details i get really big results. stretching things out with training rotation, diet, gear.
test the whole time. then usually add dht like mast then run those out a lil then add something else, usually with progestrone component. there are some theories as to why that all might be effective too.

this time im gona do something a lil different and see but more so just to try a compound i havent used before.

just my results.
;)

I could say the same as in being more sensitive as I get older but I would say that more towards sides and not necessarily results, everyone is different.

Although I do 100% agree when I really dial it in and pay attention to the little things I transform into a new person in a couple weeks it's crazy. But who wants to do that for their entire lives? That's what worries me, am I just going to yo-yo for the rest of my life between being happy with what I look like and then letting it lapse and having to rebuild? What happens when I eventually decide I don't want to do drugs and kill myself in the gym anymore which I'm sure will happen at some point....

A bit of a mind fuck and a little sobering to say the least

I could say the same as in being more sensitive as I get older but I would say that more towards sides and not necessarily results, everyone is different.

Although I do 100% agree when I really dial it in and pay attention to the little things I transform into a new person in a couple weeks it's crazy. But who wants to do that for their entire lives? That's what worries me, am I just going to yo-yo for the rest of my life between being happy with what I look like and then letting it lapse and having to rebuild? What happens when I eventually decide I don't want to do drugs and kill myself in the gym anymore which I'm sure will happen at some point....

A bit of a mind fuck and a little sobering to say the least

my yo yo ing is much more due to life instability.
im kind of getting to the point where if i could have a injuriy free insanity free lil bit i could be pretty ok. only took about 25 fucking years but trt and a lil peptide or gh and i find it hard to justify other aas.

im gona test that theory again in a lil bit, but....

hey, only 25 years of diet, training and aas to get to being like a 25 year old with ok genetics. lol:eek::banghead::headbang::love:

Harsher doesn't necessarily mean more gains. Just use a decent amount of test and train well. If you want to get bigger more test. When you cut add the harsh drugs easy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131