over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming off after years of blast/cruise.

GetYucked

Registered
I'm considering stopping all usage and keep finding conflicting info on proper PCT. I've been blasting/cruising for 3-4 years, no PCT the whole time, no HCG use.

I see clomid/nolva are suggested, as well as HCG and triptorelin.

I realize everyone will react different, but I've gathered HCG use for 2-3 weeks before coming off, clomid ED for 4 weeks, nolva ED for 4-6 weeks.

I haven't done a ton of research, but I've been browsing a bit and looking for a bit of guidance.

Thanks!

From the brief description, even without knowing details such as your age, I believe you'll not be able to recover from any PCT protocol out there. But I wish you good luck.

doesn't matter how old you are..

you WILL be permanently shut down.

start looking at HRT.

:cool:

after being on that long I don`t think any amount of PCT is going to bring you back to a decent level of test. After the super man feeling for years would you be satisfied with a total test of 500? You remember what that feels like? Go ahead and try if you must but I believe TRT (150MG/WK) is gonna be in your future.

let me ask you guys what advice would you give someone who wants to come off not for recovery but for fertility, I know that's a lot easier then recovery

let me ask you guys what advice would you give someone who wants to come off not for recovery but for fertility, I know that's a lot easier then recovery

you do NOT need to come off for fertility...

its a myth...

you do NOT need to come off for fertility...

its a myth...

well that's good to know, that's the only thing that would make me seriously regret using gear if I couldn't get wife pregnant and I think your right, these guys are knocking there wives up left and right lol

well that's good to know, that's the only thing that would make me seriously regret using gear if I couldn't get wife pregnant and I think your right, these guys are knocking there wives up left and right lol

certain compounds will suppress (deca...npp)

I consider myself able to handle sides of gear pretty good ,believe it or not I suffer no testicular shrinkage, none, balls are just as big when I first started, so I had bloodwork done thinking maybe gear dosent affect me in fertility area, wrong, lh normal levels are 1.5 to 8.6, mine was 0.1 ,fsh normal levels 1.5 to 12.4 mine wasn't even reading it was below <0.2 lol ,so big balls dosent mean jack, I know its normal but ouch those where painful readings lol

Last edited:

I guess you've never met a recovery freak.

I know this guy who's 64 years old, been using AAS for 40+ years. Stayed on for 4 years straight once. Now he does a 3 month cycle every year "foh da summa".

He never used anything but test and deca, always pharma. Not interested in anything else. His cycles are always 400mg of each. Never changes it.

Never heard of PCT and don't know what clomid, nolva or adex are. Doesn't want to know either.

He does his yearly bloods 3 months after coming off of his yearly cycle. Test always comes in the 600s. Now, go figure...

I was a mess after my 3rd 2 month cycle.

start looking at HRT.

This^^^
I was on for 4 years straight blast and came off due to heart failure. Got a heart transplant and my test levels a year later was only at 98. Trt for the rest of my life now at 38.

quit all super supps and 3 months later had total test level of 55..... it was miserable.
-F2S

This^^^
I was on for 4 years straight blast and came off due to heart failure. Got a heart transplant and my test levels a year later was only at 98. Trt for the rest of my life now at 38.

Damn Shovel, I'm sorry to hear that, man.

What did your heart failure result from?

quit all super supps and 3 months later had total test level of 55..... it was miserable.
-F2S

Got you both beat- got lyme disease and test read at 38! Crazy. Had zero energy, weighed 156 (6ft, 185 now on reg trt 100mg tc/wk), Buuuut, I so did A LOT OF fkn research and got into some natural stuff and now my test levels, Lh, fsh, and sperm count are all great, my test went from 500's on trt to 800's, all around improvements from NATURAL COMPOUNDS. Message me if you would like some info. You CAN use natty boosters while on trt and they WILL work (on t, igf1, lh, sperm count) if done right. That is if your not running more than 200. If your running 500mg, then no point, your levels are already gonna be high as shit. But other stuff won't be :-\ . Best of luck brother.
ImHo, you Can come off. It just has to be very methodical. An endo wouldn't hurt if they're a sports endo. Keep head up.

This^^^

-F2S

Fuck! This made me a bit depressed....

sorry to hear about that guys.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb