over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Complete Blood Results - 14yr usage

bigsport

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Being that the previous thread here got a little out of hand (Phil & Jackhammer), here are some current results after 14yrs of steady usage, with typical usage ranging from 2-4+ grams of total supplements per week depending on time and drug availability (all drugs used).

Phil, I am on the same page as your bro. Am I proud of the before mentioned length of time and usage level, not one single bit. I actually think it is a disgrace to say the least. But being young and dumb noone could tell me any different when i first start messing with this stuff. Even thru my mid to late 20's I was still hung up on pushing the envelope further. Now at 33 with 2 young children I can look back and realize what I did wasnt very smart. Once kids came into the mix I suddenly realized that I need to have some real priority in life because these kids need their father, and I need to teach them by setting a good example. And for myself I wanted to live free from any health or legal issues and to see my kids grow up.

In any case, I think based off the results luck has been on my side. T levels are a disgrace but getting better. Lipids are in check but in my opinion could be better and currently I am addressing that as well.

Health wise I am good all around, with the exception of lower back pain, which is related to piriformis syndrome. I do blame this on excessive injections and the build up of scar tissue in the area. I also experience lower leg aches in the calves from time to time. This may be a result from the back pain or it could be something more.

My advice think before you watch that next DVD, and unless your dream is to be an IFBB pro, and you are willing to make life sacrifices to get there, keep the usage low <500mg and stay healthy. What good is a 22" bicep when youre fucking dead or in prison. Whatever you guys do, do it safely and think of the other people in your life.

Here you go, taken 1 month apart, 1 year clean:

Attachments

• blood1.pdf
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,643
  • blood2.pdf
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,574
Thanks for the post. I'm glad to see your levels are improving. What measures did you take when coming off to restart your HPTA, if any?

Your test levels are much improved on the second test. All things considered, your values have rebounded well. How's the BP?

You stated that you are one year clean, and the test are done one month apart, so lets say month 11 and 12. What caused the dramatic improvement in fsh lh and test levels?

Your test levels are much improved on the second test. All things considered, your values have rebounded well. How's the BP?

Bp is great, never had issues with that ever, except when my wife is pms! Getting blood done in 3 weeks and I expect things to improve further.

did you come off cold turkey or did you pct? And did you take any supplements to get everything back to normal or did things just get better on their own over time?

Bp is great, never had issues with that ever, except when my wife is pms! Getting blood done in 3 weeks and I expect things to improve further.

Awesome. Interesting to note your estradiol reading is so good. I know some suggest hyperactive aromatization never fully stops when you come off after being on for so long, and that high estro conversion keeps T low and E higher than it should be even when "clean". Looks like your body is finding homeostasis.

Bloood work looked good to me. You should be glad your total T is in the low 300s! Mine was stuck at around 50-80 or so after being off about 10 months and the endo finally relieved my suffering by prescibing me HRT. Id say if you can avoid HRT you should. I dont know how I would feel in the 300s, but right now I feel ok when I am in the high 500s-low 600s. How do you feel now?
I like how you added in the message about thinking twice about doing what you did. The main thing guys need to know is that you always dont get so lucky as you and sometimes you end up the way I did and have a serious health issue. From the sounds of it you were using even more than I did. I would go as high as 2 grams or more a week but it was just for 10 weeks maybe and then I would drop down to 350-500 test/week or get off completely for about 8 weeks. Did you blast and cruise, or were you just on high dose all the time. From what you said, it sounds like you were on high doses all the time. I think it is commendable that you came on and made those statements about how having kids and a family changed your mind. Its so hard for a young guy to see that far ahead and see how the choices they make today can have rammifications that wont be felt for 10+ yrs. I have no doubt in my mind that it was the choices I made that led to my heart attack 3 yrs ago. I threatend my 2 little girls with the possibility of losing their dad and for what, to have 25 lbs more muscle?

You stated that you are one year clean, and the test are done one month apart, so lets say month 11 and 12. What caused the dramatic improvement in fsh lh and test levels?

In all honesty I cannot answer that question definitively. The only variations between the 2 tests were the time they were taken, one was early AM, and the other was noon. However the am T results were lower, when they should have been higher. Stress, or error in the reading.

did you come off cold turkey or did you pct? And did you take any supplements to get everything back to normal or did things just get better on their own over time?

Yes PCT, for roughly 2 months. HCG, HMG, clomid, nolvadex. And depending on whether or not blood test #1 was correct, PCT didn't do shit bc my T, LH, FSH were low. But 14 yrs of heavy androgens will do that I suppose. I am not even sure how I had kids, but I guess it only takes 1 sperm to hit that egg. Or perhaps I should be getting DNA tests rather than blood tests lol.

Awesome. Interesting to note your estradiol reading is so good. I know some suggest hyperactive aromatization never fully stops when you come off after being on for so long, and that high estro conversion keeps T low and E higher than it should be even when "clean". Looks like your body is finding homeostasis.

Yes E was in check, a little high but nothing to worry about, with the exception of the low T, bad ratio there. But T is rising and most recently started Testopel, 10 implants last week. I know some guys will bitch about Testopel for TRT, and prefer weekly / bi weekly injections I opt for the implants b/c after being clean for 1 year, putting that 10cc bottle back in my hand would be defeating the purpose and too risky. And the Testopel was pain free, no pain during or after the procedure.

Great post. Very enlightening for someone my age.

Thank you sir.

Bloood work looked good to me. You should be glad your total T is in the low 300s! Mine was stuck at around 50-80 or so after being off about 10 months and the endo finally relieved my suffering by prescibing me HRT. Id say if you can avoid HRT you should. I dont know how I would feel in the 300s, but right now I feel ok when I am in the high 500s-low 600s. How do you feel now?
I like how you added in the message about thinking twice about doing what you did. The main thing guys need to know is that you always dont get so lucky as you and sometimes you end up the way I did and have a serious health issue. From the sounds of it you were using even more than I did. I would go as high as 2 grams or more a week but it was just for 10 weeks maybe and then I would drop down to 350-500 test/week or get off completely for about 8 weeks. Did you blast and cruise, or were you just on high dose all the time. From what you said, it sounds like you were on high doses all the time. I think it is commendable that you came on and made those statements about how having kids and a family changed your mind. Its so hard for a young guy to see that far ahead and see how the choices they make today can have rammifications that wont be felt for 10+ yrs. I have no doubt in my mind that it was the choices I made that led to my heart attack 3 yrs ago. I threatend my 2 little girls with the possibility of losing their dad and for what, to have 25 lbs more muscle?

Bro your heart attack was perhaps a blessing in disguise, youre still here so you lucked out. Sometimes it takes a life threatening force to make people wake the fuck up. At least it seems you have changed your lifestyle which is good, your kids need their dad.

And yes mostly high dose, with some down time. 4 grams a week is no joke lol, very fucking painful to say the least. Your whole fucking body hurts from all the injects and before that pain goes away your back hitting the same muscle so it never ends.

Bro your heart attack was perhaps a blessing in disguise, youre still here so you lucked out. Sometimes it takes a life threatening force to make people wake the fuck up. At least it seems you have changed your lifestyle which is good, your kids need their dad.

And yes mostly high dose, with some down time. 4 grams a week is no joke lol, very fucking painful to say the least. Your whole fucking body hurts from all the injects and before that pain goes away your back hitting the same muscle so it never ends.

I bet. Most I ever ran was maybe 4 grams, but I was trying the Paul Borrenson style cylce where you blast for like 4 weeks and then get off. I remeber I felt like crap too, but I was growing so I just accepted it as being necessary. I cant imagine staying on a dose that high for more than 4 weeks.

Hey Bigsport

If I were you I'd get an 2D Echo done to see how the heart looks. I'd also ask to have a Coronary Angiogram, Stress test, maybe even have them run some inflammatory markers (i.e.-homocystene, c-reactive proteins etc). Make sure you're not gonna drop dead of a sudden heart attack from occluded/plaque filled arteries (no joke!)
Also you should consider having a renal ultrasound & 24hr creatine clearance to be sure the kidneys are ok!
Overall your labs look excellent! amazing!

bro how much muscle did you lose after cycle ?

If I were you I'd get an 2D Echo done to see how the heart looks. I'd also ask to have a Coronary Angiogram, Stress test, maybe even have them run some inflammatory markers (i.e.-homocystene, c-reactive proteins etc). Make sure you're not gonna drop dead of a sudden heart attack from occluded/plaque filled arteries (no joke!)
Also you should consider having a renal ultrasound & 24hr creatine clearance to be sure the kidneys are ok!
Overall your labs look excellent! amazing!

Yes bro I plan on getting a complete look at everything. As I've mention prior I do have some pain/aches in my calves from time to time which could be relate to my back issues or it could be something more substantial like you mentioned. I do have almost a complete loss of leg hair from my knees down, which could be low T related or artery issues. At this point I don't know.

Yes bro I plan on getting a complete look at everything. As I've mention prior I do have some pain/aches in my calves from time to time which could be relate to my back issues or it could be something more substantial like you mentioned. I do have almost a complete loss of leg hair from my knees down, which could be low T related or artery issues. At this point I don't know.

Great! I'd be a little concerned about the lack of hair on my lower legs. Could be hormone related but could also be PAD (peripheral artery disease) or PVD (peripheral vascular disease)! Not good! Keep us posted Bro. Good luck!

Bigsport, do you have any pics of yourself at your biggest/highest dose? How about now, after coming off? Your avatar looks pretty impressive, but I have no idea how recent it is.

I'm not calling you out in any way.. Would just be interesting to see your progress through that time period and where your physique is today.

Cheers bro

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner