over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Conflicting advice...

NPCLight

Registered
I am 2 weeks out from weight TODAY from my first show this year. I won the OPEN Welter's at this show last year and this year I am 195 at 2 weeks out. Last year at this point i was was 178 :) So needless to say I beilieve I am going to be a "small" light-heavy... unfortunatley. With this said My conditioning MUST be on point. My bodyfat is at 5.4 right now and I don't look as dry as I did last year. HOWEVER here is what I did this offseason:

8 weeks
1-8 250 Test E
1-6 50 var
PCT Clomid 100,50,50m50

8 weeks off

10 week
1-10 500 Test E
1-4 50 drol
Letro at .5 eod
PCT clomid 150,100,100,50

10 weeks off

Pre-contest
12 week
1-8 Test E 250
1-12 Tren A 75mg M,W,Fr
6-8 Winni 50mg day
8-12 Winni 100 mg day
Clen started at week 4 and ran 2 weeks on weeks off with ECA inbetween

My question is SHOULD I start letro Mon next week or wait til the monday of show week? I know it can help dry you out. I do plan on using Diazide at a low dose too.

This is the FIRST year I have cycled and needless to say I am VERY impressed with jumping 2 weight classes in 1 year!! I know I will be a small-light heavy but you gotta start somewhere....

Stats
5'9" starting weight at 12 weeks out 228
LAST YEAR at 12 weeks out according to my journal I was 194 :)

The words "Time for a professional trainer" come to mind on this one. Sounds like you've done good for yourself with some significant gains. Maybe it's time to move to the next level?

I have to agree with OUCH here. But one thing I would from about 6 weeks out is use test prop instead of enanth. I have always had good results with prop leading into a show, come in nice and hard!!

Thank you guys for the complimnets! I did TONS of research for nearly 5 years before even THINKING about using anything. I figure if you can't win a class CLEAN then you don't need to be competing IMO... Conditioning has never been an issue for me as I do 30 min of PWO cardio YEAR round 5 days a week even in the winter I feel like I have not done anything until I have my cardio session done. I do 2 sessions from week 6-10 on a cutter... I am gonna try to do the Jr USA's next year. I know at that Level of competition what I will be up against and will get my ass handed to me but thats ok like I said you gotta start somewhere. :D

My height is what hurts me I need to be a heavyweight....

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING

Thank you guys for the complimnets! I did TONS of research for nearly 5 years before even THINKING about using anything. I figure if you can't win a class CLEAN then you don't need to be competing IMO... Conditioning has never been an issue for me as I do 30 min of PWO cardio YEAR round 5 days a week even in the winter I feel like I have not done anything until I have my cardio session done. I do 2 sessions from week 6-10 on a cutter... I am gonna try to do the Jr USA's next year. I know at that Level of competition what I will be up against and will get my ass handed to me but thats ok like I said you gotta start somewhere. :D

My height is what hurts me I need to be a heavyweight....

THERE IS NO RESEARCH ON THE DOSAGES YOU ARE TAKING........IT IS ALL TRIAL AND ERROR......5 YEARS RESEARCH IS BULLSHIT..........YOU NEED TO TAKE STUFF TO SEE HOW IT EFFECTS YOU, NOT READ ABOUT IT. YOU SHOULD GET A TRAINER LIKE OUCH SAYS.........SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT LIKE OLDFELLA!

THERE IS NO RESEARCH ON THE DOSAGES YOU ARE TAKING........IT IS ALL TRIAL AND ERROR......5 YEARS RESEARCH IS BULLSHIT..........YOU NEED TO TAKE STUFF TO SEE HOW IT EFFECTS YOU, NOT READ ABOUT IT. YOU SHOULD GET A TRAINER LIKE OUCH SAYS.........SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT LIKE OLDFELLA!

THANK YOU PHIL!!

I am gonna get someone lined up this upcoming season for Nationals prep. There are not that many people in my area that even compete much less nationally... We will see what the future brings.

That is sooo on point.. MY question is.... If you notice negative effects would you drop a compound... say if you were stacking.. or would you lower your dosages or add higher doseages of anti-estrogens??

GOOD QUESTION

That is sooo on point.. MY question is.... If you notice negative effects would you drop a compound... say if you were stacking.. or would you lower your dosages or add higher doseages of anti-estrogens??

THERE ARE MANY ROADS TO TAKE HERE.........DEPENDS UPON WHAT SIDES YOU ARE EXPERIENCING.

This thread would be really good for everyone to read. Everything we do is so individualized it's sick! We are all so genetically different and therefore chemically and structurally different - especially on the cellular level. The first thing you have to do is really believe that - which is to say, believe that you are your own case study. Do you believe that two people can get the same results with completely opposite programs because of their individual genetic predispositions? Well if you don't then you really need to start taking a close look at yourself and your program. Are you using a "cookie-cutter" style program or something that you, or you and a personal trainer, have invented specifically for you? A good example is the amount of questions we get here about ancillaries like tamoxifen. You will even find people that will give you advice (I've done it myself). But did you know that while some people may experience a great reduction is fatty deposits or gyno with use, others can actually DEVELOP OR WORSEN gyno from even a mild estrogen agonist like tamoxifen! I'm not making this shit up either. One person can take 200mg of test a week and grow like a weed, and another can take 1000mg a week and experience the exact same effect. Depending on the individual, the 200mg guy may get a raging case of gyno while the 1000mg guy gets nothing. Not even bloated.

And this isn't confined to just drugs either. This is equally noticeable in training methods and the real big one - DIET. One person may eat 4000 kcals a day and lose weight on that amount while another guy may gain weight on the same amount of kcals.

And when you start breaking down the diet into its constituent parts, the macros (and the micros), you start to see that we even have different protein/fat/carb needs based on our individual genetics.

I read here very often how "it's all genetics". I sometimes bristle when I see this comment because it simply isn't true. While it is true that some guys will just be bigger or smaller or have different shape is certainly true, I fully believe that every man (and woman) can sport a ridiculous amount of muscle if they have customized their LIFESTYLE to that which specifically benefits them and forget what "the other guy" may be doing.

I know one thing. This winter, I'm going to take a few months and grassroots my whole program again and look closely and what worked, what felt good, what was easy to stick with, and what wasn't. Forget this cookie-cutter crap.

This may not sound like it really matters but for me a daily journal of all i eat, do and how i feel would be perfect. That way you can go back and know what did work for you, what foods did better, training that worked, etc..

This may not sound like it really matters but for me a daily journal of all i eat, do and how i feel would be perfect. That way you can go back and know what did work for you, what foods did better, training that worked, etc..
Would be? If you're not already doing that to some extent already well I don't even know what to say to you.

Sorry NPCLight, I have to agree. At this point you are really going to have to get a professional coach. You are trying to hit your mark by throwing darts at a dart board with a blind fold on. I realize that you may have had some success in the past with limited knowledge but Phil is definately right, you need someone who has been there and done this with other competitors and who knows how to read your body. This may take a time or two but if you are jumping classes and going up and up each hear you are going to find that it is going to be increasingly harder to get in the same kind of shape as you did as a welter. This is the case with so many competitors I see at shows. They end up looking smooth and soft, and quite frankly...very sophmoric.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws