over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congrats to PM Members that Competed at the Emerald . . . and xcel's take

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hiramabiff said:
Basically the same ole faces doing the same of boring routines in each weight class. None of the women were outstanding except for the overall champ..A young lady from Bermuda by the name of Millie Cleveland. She was incredible bro. She was a light weight, ripped and beautiful lines.
Hiramabiff's message just shows how "subjective" a bodybuilding contest can be!

Jethro and I spent a lot of time together and he agreed with me - conditioning will beat size any day (or it SHOULD). I'll give my commentary after I report on how I think members did. It was a long nite and I don't remember all the conversations with people that I really "didn't" know who they were (as far as being a board member).

LYNX finished second in her class! You need to read my commentary on her!!!
Dangkolo WON the Super Heavy Weight!!
I DIDN'T get to meet JonnyO - AGAIN!. I know about where he's from, and when at the nite show I was listening for that with all the Super HW and never heard that name. Now someone from his region WON the heavyweights and I think this may be JonnyO - hopefully he'll chime in!
Mr and Ms Knucklehed got second in Couples and looked fantastic!
I didn't get to meet FutureFreak as the top three were from the Portland "area" - Portland, Beaverton, and Gresham! FutureFreak: was that you I spoke with outside the men's restroom after the event (I can't remember where this guy said he was from as I thought FF was the one from Beaverton). You'd remember me as the old asian guy in the dark Mt Hood Jazz Festival cap that didn't look like he worked out - also wearing a Flex Factor T-Shirt.
Ms Knucklehed - was that you that won women's HW class?

I alslo to got to talk with VulgarDisplay a couple of times and big bad Brad Hollibaugh several times also. I also ran into Dave Hughes and Andre Scott (both national level competitors) - Phil: do you know Dave?

Now xcel's take on the politics of judging at this show - you read my stand earlier. Dankoto was MUCH smaller than second place MO (local boy) - who was 260# and IN SHAPE! The crowd booed when Dankoto was announced winner. It was clear that Dankoto was much better conditioned and deserved the win.

Now let's look at the women. Millie (actually she's 39) was a very nice gal - I got to talk with her afterwards. She's the gal that beat LYNX for the middleweight class! Now this is where it get's very subjective. She was MUCH shorter than LYNX and had larger muscle bellies. I believe that LYNX's conditioning was just notably better. With women, it's extremely difficult to get separation in their legs. While the Bermuda girl has monster legs, Lynx's showed much more separation than her! The real test is the hams (for women) - Lynx beat her hands down for separation in hams. It is remarkedly difficult for a woman to get anywher near the leg conditioning that Lynx attained - you very rarely see it! Lynx is MUCH prettier than her pics! Jethro is MUCH uglier than his pics, but not as ugly as me - hahahaha. Jethro is a BARREL of laughs and if he, Phil and I ever got together, I think I'd die from laughter!

I'm sure that Lynx will read Hiramabiff's comment and take it as a compliment as she gave the overall women's winner a REAL run for her money - and this was Lynx's FIRST CONTEST!

Wish I could have been there to cheer on the board members...

Anyone going to the SPOKANE WA show???? EMPIRE CLASSIC>??

Xcel, I tried to look for you but I just couldnt find you bro. Man that sucked! We are going to have to try again next year I guess.

As for how the show went, I took first place in the Heavy Weight division. I would have been happy to get top 5, any better was icing on the cake. I never expected to win my weight class. The guys all looked good backstage and all looked alot bigger than me. I was conditioned though. I busted my ass off for this win and took no short cuts and it paid off. Not too bad for my 3rd competition. It still hasnt really sunken in yet. The overall winner looked really good, 2 of them were awsome, I dont know their weight classes but they were little brick houses. Congrats to all the members here who competed this weekend.

I got to meet Vulgar backstage, was a really nice guy. Also met Brad and he was cool as well, looking really damn big and in good shape too. I also met the Knuckleheads, lol. Very nice people and look fwd to meeting you all again!

Time to drink some wine now! :D

Heres a show of the overall. I am in the shiny trunks blonde hair guy 2nd to left.

Attachments

• finals 042.JPG
    finals 042.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
Great job JonnyO

I want to throw out a special thanks to FlexFactor and his girl for their gracious hospitality and putting up with me. He really made it possible for me to spend as much time there as I did.

I spent a fair amount of time with Jethro and Lynx, which was a big reason for going up this year.

Thanks for the commentary Xcel.
Congrats to all board members who competed!

Congrats to: Lynx, JonnyO and the Knuckleheads. I didn't get to meet any other competitors this time around. Howdy to Jethro and Excel also Flexfactor, all great people and I look forward to seeing you all around the circuit. I wanted to say to Lynx you had some of the best conditioning of the women competitors and you have the personality to match! JonnyO- keep on rockin' you looked awsome!! I come to your home town frequently, PM me your personal info and you can show me how it's done! Knuckleheads- you both looked great!

Something I think everyone here should know is that this year The Emerald cup became the largest regional show in the country! So to all of you who competed my hat goes off to you-you were amongst the best!!

Steak Helmet-I will be judging the Empire in Spokane this weekend, look for me and say hi. Are you competing?

Last edited:
xcelbeyond said:
Hiramabiff's message just shows how "subjective" a bodybuilding contest can be!

Jethro and I spent a lot of time together and he agreed with me - conditioning will beat size any day (or it SHOULD). I'll give my commentary after I report on how I think members did. It was a long nite and I don't remember all the conversations with people that I really "didn't" know who they were (as far as being a board member).

LYNX finished second in her class! You need to read my commentary on her!!!
Dangkolo WON the Super Heavy Weight!!
I DIDN'T get to meet JonnyO - AGAIN!. I know about where he's from, and when at the nite show I was listening for that with all the Super HW and never heard that name. Now someone from his region WON the heavyweights and I think this may be JonnyO - hopefully he'll chime in!
Mr and Ms Knucklehed got second in Couples and looked fantastic!
I didn't get to meet FutureFreak as the top three were from the Portland "area" - Portland, Beaverton, and Gresham! FutureFreak: was that you I spoke with outside the men's restroom after the event (I can't remember where this guy said he was from as I thought FF was the one from Beaverton). You'd remember me as the old asian guy in the dark Mt Hood Jazz Festival cap that didn't look like he worked out - also wearing a Flex Factor T-Shirt.
Ms Knucklehed - was that you that won women's HW class?

I alslo to got to talk with VulgarDisplay a couple of times and big bad Brad Hollibaugh several times also. I also ran into Dave Hughes and Andre Scott (both national level competitors) - Phil: do you know Dave?

Now xcel's take on the politics of judging at this show - you read my stand earlier. Dankoto was MUCH smaller than second place MO (local boy) - who was 260# and IN SHAPE! The crowd booed when Dankoto was announced winner. It was clear that Dankoto was much better conditioned and deserved the win.

Now let's look at the women. Millie (actually she's 39) was a very nice gal - I got to talk with her afterwards. She's the gal that beat LYNX for the middleweight class! Now this is where it get's very subjective. She was MUCH shorter than LYNX and had larger muscle bellies. I believe that LYNX's conditioning was just notably better. With women, it's extremely difficult to get separation in their legs. While the Bermuda girl has monster legs, Lynx's showed much more separation than her! The real test is the hams (for women) - Lynx beat her hands down for separation in hams. It is remarkedly difficult for a woman to get anywher near the leg conditioning that Lynx attained - you very rarely see it! Lynx is MUCH prettier than her pics! Jethro is MUCH uglier than his pics, but not as ugly as me - hahahaha. Jethro is a BARREL of laughs and if he, Phil and I ever got together, I think I'd die from laughter!

I'm sure that Lynx will read Hiramabiff's comment and take it as a compliment as she gave the overall women's winner a REAL run for her money - and this was Lynx's FIRST CONTEST!

I stand corrected Xcel you are 100% correct when you speak of Lynx; SHE WAS ON THE MONEY!! I turned to my wife during prejudging and during the show and stated that the "pretty tall ripped lady" could pull this off. I had never seen her before so I knew she was the youngbreed.

You hear about how stage presence and posing make such a big difference, but it's not really that important. The judges judge the physiques in front of them, nothing more, nothing less. If two physiques are very, very close, the one that is presented better can certainly edge out the other one. I think that is what happened to Lynx. Millie pulled it off with highlighting her strong points. Only a vet can do that. Trust me on this one bro Lynx could have won easily. If she had there would have been no complaints from the crowd.

It's like when the big samoan ( can't remember his name) was on stage; cat was huge, crowd went nuts during prejudging, but I knew what time it was, because he was holding water in his lower body and the guy that beat him had a better overall package, i.e. conditioned better, with the right amount of mass. During the evening show the big guys conditioning went south, so it made it even more apparent that the bro who beat him was going to look good in the judges eyes. Not to mention the big man posing did not really highlight his strengths.

The men's overall champ was off the chains!! He had it won from the time he stepped on stage. He was a middleweight, but dam, he was massive @ 5'3. He presented himself well, and his posing during prejudging and the evening show was on the money.

I think that Lynx and the 2 kids from the juniors have bright futures ahead of them. FutureFreak was shredded as heck, but the winner had too much mass. If all three keep working hard, they will have the bodybuilding world on smash!!

GOOD COMMENTARY, XCEL!

HEY, WE HAD A BLAST MEETING ALL OF YOU! I LAUGHED ALL WEEKEND...THE FIRST PEOPLE I MET WERE XCEL AND FLEX FACTOR....AT THE FLEX FACTOR BOOTH OR COURSE. IT'S ALWAYS AWKWARD MEETING PEOPLE FOR THE FIRST TIME..AT LEAST FOR ME CAUSE I AM ALWAYS SURE FOLKS ARE GONNA THINK...."GEEZ, WHO IS THIS BIG GRINNING HICK?" ....HELL, I KNOW PEOPLE THINK THAT! THE FLEX FACTOR BOOTH WAS FILLED WITH COOL STUFF AND FLEX WAS A NICE FELLA WHO TOOK TIME OUT TO BULLSHIT A LITTLE EVEN THOUGH HE WAS BUSY AS HELL. I APPRECIATED THAT. XCEL AND I TOOK OFF AND HE INTRODUCED ME TO SOME BIG BASTARD NAMED VULGAR DISPLAY OF POWER...WHO TURNED OUT TO BE ANOTHER NICE GUY WHO HELPED MY GIRL OUT AT THE SHOW. I THINK LYNX EVEN GOT A PIC WITH HIM. PRETTY FUN.

DURING THE PREJUDGING XCEL AND I PICKED OUT MOST OF THE WINNERS ...AND THAT WAS A GOOD TIME. WE LAUGHED A BUNCH ...EVERYONE WAS NICE TO MEREDITH AND GAVE HER HUGS! I NEVER GOT ANY HUGS...WHAT IN THE HELL???

THE CONTEST: XCEL INTRODUCED US TO THE SUPERHEAVY WEIGHT COMPETITOR FROM THE BOARD WHO LOOKED DAMB GOOD. THE GUY WAS BIG AND IN GREAT CONDITION ....WHICH IS WHAT SERVED HIM WELL BECAUSE THE 2ND PLACE DUDE WAS VERY, VERY LARGE AND LEAN. THE GUY WAS A SAMOAN AND LOOKED LIKE YOU COULD HIT HIM UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH AN AXE HANDLE ALL DAY LONG WITHOUT ANY REAL NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES TO HIM AT ALL. GOOD MEETING YOU. YOU DESERVED THE WIN..DANKOTO?

THE HEAVIES....JOHNNY-0? XCEL AND I ALSO HAD YOU PICKED AS THE CLEAR WINNER! WHEN ARE HEAVY GUYS GONNA LEARN TO DIET? SHIT...YOU BLEW THEM AWAY ON CONDITION ALONE. NICE JOB!

FUTURE FREAK OF THE JUNIOR MEN....WAS RAZOR SHARP AND LOOKED TERRIFIC...NOT TO WORRY MAN, THAT GUY WHO GOT BY YOU THIS TIME WAS A LITTLE FREAKY FOR HIS AGE TOO. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A BLACK GUY..THOSE CORN ROWS AND THE TAN YOU HAD....HOLY SHIT! I TALKED WITH EXCEL AND I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHICH FELLA YOU WERE BY HIS DESCRIPTION. NOW I GOT IT! HAHAHA..

MR AND MRS. KNUCKLEHEAD WERE A SUPER MIXED PAIRS COUPLE...VERY ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE. GOOD ROUTINE GUYS! MRS. KNUCKLEHEAD HAS A BUBBLY PERSONALITY AND SHOULD POST MORE OFTEN! COME ON...THE BOARD NEEDS MORE FEMALE POSTS! MR. KNUCKEHEAD LOOKS LIKE SOME GUY WHO SHOULD BE ON TV DOING CREST TOOTHPASTE ADDS! [NOT ONLY DO I HAVE A NICE SMILE ..BUT THIS CREST STUFF BUILDS MUSCLE!] LOL....JUST HAVING FUN HERE!

BRAD HOLIBAUGH IS A BIG DUDE AND JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE WHO HAS MET THE GUY.....I MUST SAY...HE'S DOWN TO EARTH, FRIENDLY AND WILLING TO BULLSHIT WITH EVERYONE. I LIKED HIM.

XCEL OUR MONITOR IS A PERSON YOU MEET AND JUST REALIZE IS A GREAT GUY. ANYONE WHO HAS EVER GOTTEN PISSED ABOUT A POST HE'S PUT THE BRAKES ON OR THOUGHT ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT WOULDN'T FEEL THAT WAY IF YOU MET HIM IN PERSON. HE'S HUMBLE AND WILLING TO GIVE TO OTHERS. IN FACT I THINK HE WAS LATE TO THE AZTECA FOR THE BIG CHOW DOWN WITH OUR GROUP BECAUSE HE WANTED TO STAY LATE AND HELP FLEXFACTOR AND CREW PACK UP THEIR BOOTH. AT ONE POINT I SCREWED UP AND GAVE HIM MY GIRLFRIENDS TICKET...WHICH PANICKED THE HELL OUT OF ME! WE HAD A BLAST...PEOPLE IN FRONT AND BEHIND US WERE LAUGHING WITH US AND HAVING A GOOD TIME AT THE LITTLE COMMENTARY WE HAD GOING DURING THE SHOW.

MY GIRL DID WELL....THE LITTLE GAL WHO WON THE MIDDLES TOOK THE OVERALL AND WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND FUNNY. WE LIKED HER AND DON'T HAVE A NEGATIVE THING TO SAY. I MUST SAY I THOUGHT MY GIRL SHOULD HAVE WON.........BUT, THAT IS THE WAY THINGS GO! SHE HAD THREE PHOTOGRAPHERS COME UP TO HER AT PREJUDING AND WE SPENT ALL DAY SUNDAY GETTING PICTURES TAKEN. WE'LL POST THEM WHEN THE COME...ONE GUY TOOK PICS OUT AT THE BEACH FOR 4 AND 1/2HOURS. THEY WILL BE ON TWIXPIX.COM AND FTVIDEO.COM.

THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME! :)

i never post here but anybody doing the golds classic in tacoma, or the evergreen in wenatchee. i'm shooting for those shows in aug and sept. i did the golds classic last year. it had been about 5 years since i had competed. i got second in the heavies if anybody was up there. that's about the last time i posted here.

i was just asking about the heavyweights at the gym tonight. you looked great johnny-o, got anymore pics. if you don't mind my asking what were your stats?

Last edited:
prbaflexed said:
i never post here but anybody doing the golds classic in tacoma, or the evergreen in wenatchee. i'm shooting for those shows in aug and sept. i did the golds classic last year. it had been about 5 years since i had competed. i got second in the heavies if anybody was up there. that's about the last time i posted here.

i was just asking about the heavyweights at the gym tonight. you looked great johnny-o, got anymore pics. if you don't mind my asking what were your stats?

I have some more pics, how about I post them in the members pictures section.

|--[\\\\]>---------- From what Wylde told me via phone, the show was HUGE! I wish i could have been there, especially since a good friend of mine took the overall in the figure division. She has busted her ass over the years and finally won and won big...from what she told me there were 20+ girls in her class and 6 figure classes! The show must have been lots of fun to attend....congrats to all the PM members who competed...way to represent PM!

I also got to meet one of my all-time favorite bb'ers at his booth - Rich Gaspari!

Si Yu'us Ma'ase (thankyou)

hello and thankyou,

I just wanted to take a moment and to thank everyone for their positive feedback from the contest. My wife and I had the pleasure of meeting some of you at the contest. I must say that my wife is truly my backbone and biggest supporter, without her I would not be where I am in my life spiritualy and mentally. Those of you That my wife and I met were very, very nice people. My wife and I hope to see many of you at up-coming contest and wish everyone the best in whatever you do.
Once again thankyou for the nice comments and may god bless you all.

sincerely,
Dangkolo-Fuetsudo "Guam National bodybuilder" :eek:

Thanks Exel! It was great to finally meet you!! I had a blast! I got to meet quite a few people from the board which was so exciting! I had a cheesy smile on my face most of the time!
Millie, the gal that won, was a hoot! I hung out with her backstage most of the time, she had an amazing body!
Saw Mr. & Mrs. Knucklehead, I saw them up on stage and ran back just to say hi to them. Lol! What a great couple! They looked great!
Dangkolo looked diced! Great job!! BTW, you wife is beautiful!
VulgerDisplay was awesome backstage, made sure I was where I was supose to be (which can be an issue at times). Lol!
Brad H was HUGE! Oh my gosh, what a big dude! Hopefully he never comes to the ranch, we'd be cooking for days! :D
Flexfactor was a busy guy! Great stuff, I wish I had more time I would have liked to have gotten some things!

I am very happy with how well I did at my first show. I was just shooting to make it into the top five, and heck I got second! Thanks for all the support!

Here is a pic from Sunday from Gene X. (My hair is a little wild looking :eek: oh well)

Attachments

• FTVpic.jpg
    FTVpic.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 285
Dankolo

Congratulations on your win, I'm good friends with Mo and he is a very formidable apponent! I wanted to ask you if it was you I was talking with backstage in the hallway about your weight, I was the expiditor and you intruduced yourself as R.C. (initials)

Let me know...

prbaflexed

I'll be judging both the Tacoma and the Wenatchee shows again this year. Look me up and introduce yourself. :D

Lynx, you looked great and Millie is a hoot she is a personal friend and a very nice girl. I am glad you had a moment to stop by, PM your info and I will get you out some stuff :)

Keep the great smile! ;)

Flexfactor said:
Lynx, you looked great and Millie is a hoot she is a personal friend and a very nice girl. I am glad you had a moment to stop by, PM your info and I will get you out some stuff :)

Keep the great smile! ;)

Thanks FF! I just e-mailed her, and you right she's great! PM on the way. ;)

Lynx-
Jethro told me to look at your pic in this thread. You looked nice and seperated in the old pics and it the one here you really look hard and like you
dialed it in perfect! Great job! I guess Jethro is a good teacher after all! ;)

MikeS said:
Lynx-
Jethro told me to look at your pic in this thread. You looked nice and seperated in the old pics and it the one here you really look hard and like you
dialed it in perfect! Great job! I guess Jethro is a good teacher after all! ;)

Thanks Mike!
Ah, he's alright...I guess! :p He did eat ice cream and some kind of Irish cookie on the way over in front of me! I was driving so he could...indulge!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws