over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congrats to TrinityD.. Featured Member for Feb 2015

Awesomesauce trinity d!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countdown until Trinity adds Featured member February 2015.. to his signature.. Gj bro

Congrats TrinityD I have seen you make a lot of contributions to the forum lately this maybe late but welcome to PM

...Every persons life that you have a positive impact on can literally change the lives of 10 and then those 10 can change the lives of 100 and then 1000 and so forth.

Imo, the bodybuilding/weight training/physique/athletic community or whatever you want to call it really needs more people to help direct others towards the acquisition of strength on all three levels... physical, mental,and spiritual. There are far too many people that are being wreckless and not appreciating the life they have been given....

... one day the modern day weight training community will take a few steps back with their progression of implementing more and more frightening 'protocols' and take more steps forward in respecting their temple. If we ALL worked together, we could change the weightlifter society's expectations we see today in terms of size and strength. We could change it back to a more HEALTHY norm and develop an appreciation for those that reach those newly established levels of success without sacrificing everything to get there.

Bear in mind, there are thousands upon thousands of people that go unnoticed sacrificing their relationships, health, funds and future in vain because they were caught in a dangerous addictive web. ... But ,if the risk:reward ratio is low or in some cases NON-EXISTENT (because the person learly does not have the genetic capacity to attain the goals they set out for to begin with, or they would have to go through supersedingly unnecessary means to attain them that would jeopardize the health of themselves and people around them), its not worth it!!

I couldn't agree more. Well said, my friend. Like Adjos, I always stop to read your posts. Appreciative of the broken down simplicity and yet thoroughly informative.

Well deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks a lot brother.

A q&a to go along with the featured member of the month would be cool. Maybe a mod with an agreed list of questions or something. Just an idea...

Trinity contributes a ton on another board I frequent. You've become one of those guys I make sure to read what you have to say. Congrats!!

Congrats and thank u Trinity for your posts and contribution to the board and fellow members

Don't know what the implication of winning this is since I'm new around here, but I like what you write so keep that up. Also the whole Olympia Physique thing is a good goal as well! Congrats!

Congrats

Hey bro congrats and thank you for all your knowledge and insight you have brought to the board. You deserve it brother and keep up the awesome work. SEMPER FI TO ALL MY MARINE BROTHERS!!!!!!!! STAY MOTIVATED AND TRAIN HARD!!!!!!!!!!! OOH-RAH MARINE CORPS

Congratz TrinD!
Was gonna vote for you of the rip, but didn't look like you needed my help ;)

To the other two guys!
Sure they will both get it sooner then later!
If they are as solid and experienced as brothers claim!
Personally their names are alien to me, but i'
m fairly new here as well!

Congrtatz again bro!

FL

Congrats TrinityD

Btw. if you have used Toraxx tren you could have been featured member last year.:D

Lol thanks guys.
Haha Dado , I will keep that in mind!!
Too bad I wouldn't touch tren even if somebody paid me 10k to do so :headbang:

Congrats. This is well deserved :)

Congratulations Trin!

Welcome to the club.

I was on my cruise so I couldn't vote for you. I'll be in touch with the details on that soon.

What was the category?

Congrats again.

Brother I hope all is well with you! I am so jealous of that cruise. Did you see Angela??! Phone me up tomorrow if you're free. I FINALLY have a day off to breathe tomorrow!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws