over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CONGRESSIONAL BASEBALL HEARINGS.

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I AM WATCHING RIGHT NOW. I AM AMAZED THAT WE CCAN HAVE SUCH AN INVASION OF PRIVACY BY OUR GOVERNMENT. I DON'T WANT TO GO OFF RANTING, BUT IT DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT TO ME. I MUST ADD THAT I THINK JOSE' CANSECO IS MAJOR DICKHEAD. I ALSO DON'T THINK THESE PARENTS CAN BLAME STEROIDS FOR KIDS COMMITTING SUICIDE. I WOULD SAY A VERY DISTINCT MINORITY OF PEOPLE WHO COMMIT SUICIDE ARE HORMONE USERS. IT'S JUST INSANE. OUR CONGRESS IS ATTEMPTING TO LOOK GOOD WHEN THEY SHOULD BE WORKING ON SIGNIFICANT ISSUES.....SUCH AS GIVING THEMSELVES ANOTHER PAY RAISE AND LAVISH RETIREMENT PAY. MAKES ME SICK...THE HYPOCRISY OF IT....MACGUIRE DONATED MILLIONS TO CHILDRENS CHARITIES...HOW MUCH HAVE THE CONGRESMEN DONATED OUT OF THEIR OWN POCKETS? WHAT A LAUGH.

I DON'T DO ANY RECREATIONAL DRUGS AT ALL, I AM A TEACHER, A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN...SHIT I DON'T EVEN STAY UP LATE!.... AND CONGRESS COULD DRAG ME IN AND QUESTION ME ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE?.....HELL EVEN QUESTIONING ME LIKE THAT WOULD BE AN INFRINGEMENT OF MY RIGHTS.

THIS WHOLE SCENE DISGUSTS ME.

I couldn't agree more.

I had to turn that shit off after no more than 15 minutes.

everyone else is getting sick of too! read my post and the article attached.

You know...

George Washington wrote long ago that a BIG government of any kind was a BAD idea because of what it could do to the citizens of that country. Unfortunately we seemed to have let ours get to that point and now they are to big to control. Now we are the ones to suffer :mad:

Was great though....at one point a senator from PA asked if they had any truely medical professionals on this board which was tearing steroids apart and the answer was "no". It's just a group who is against it without any true proof except to say that this was why the boy killed himself....
Idoiots!!

OH MY GOD! WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT

I CAN NOT FUCKING BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW. THE MOTHER FUCKING PENCIL PUSHING FAGGOT ASS GEEKS ARE ACTUALLY MAKING GROWN MEN TESTIFY ABOUT THERE FUCKING PERSONAL LIVES ON NATIONAL TV!

I WOULD GIVE $50K TO HAVE JOSE "THE RAT" CANSECO IN A FUCKING ROOM ALONE FOR 30 MINUTES WITH A NICE LOUIVILLE SLUGGER TO RAM UP HIS FAGGOT NARCING ASS. I COULD BEAT THAT SON OF A BITCH TILL HE STOPPED BREATHING.

NOW FOR MY FINAL AND MOST IMPORTANT RANT - THAT STUPID ASS FAGGOT "FATHER" OF THE SON WHO BLASTED HIS SELF WITH HIS OWN DADS 22 PISTOL SHOULD SHUT HIS FUCKING MOUTH BECAUSE HE IS ONLY USING "STEROIDS" AS AN ESCAPE GOAT FOR HIS OWN FAILIERS AS A PILE OF SHIT FATHER. HIS DEAD SON KILLED HIS SELF BECAUSE HIS FUCKING PARENTS DIDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIM AND DIDNT LISTEN TO HIM. NOW ITS TIME TO USE "STEROIDS' AS THERE WAY TO DEAL WITH THERE OWN FUCKING FAULTS.
I AM IN MY 30'S AND I HAVE BEEN ON AND OFF STEROIDS SINCE I WAS FUCKING 18 YEARS OLD. I HAVE QUIT COLD TURKEY SO MANY TIMES ITS PATHETIC. I HAVE BEEN ON THE MOST OUTRAGOUS CYCLES IT WOULD MAKE YOUR HEAD SPIN JUST READING ALL THE SHIT I TOOK - I HAVE DONE ALMOST EVERY SINGLE STEROID ON THE MARKET - YET NOT ONE SINGLE FUCKING TIME HAVE I EVER THOUGHT ABOUT KILLING MY FUCKING SELF. NOT ONE SINGLE TIME WAS I ANYMORE "DEPRESSED" THEN I WOULD HAVE BEEN DUE TO NORMAL LIFE PROBLEMS.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE - HE FAILED IS FUCKING SON. HIS SON IS DEAD BECAUSE OF HIS LACK OF BEING A PARENT. END OF STORY.
I WISH THESE PARENTS WOULD EAT SHIT AND FUCK OFF UNTIL THEY GET SOME KNOWLEDGABLE INFORMATION - FUCKING IDIOTS IN A HYPOCRITCAL FUCKING IDIOT RAN COUNTRY!
JJ INSANE1

FUCK I AM SO PISSED - SOMEBODY FIND ME THE PARENTS OF THE "EFFRIN" KIDS HOME ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND THEM A COMPLIMENTARY PACKAGE FROM GOOD OL MEXICO - SPECIAL DELIVERY FROM JJ THE "BIG BAD HORRIBLE STEROID DRUG DEALER" ! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Last edited:
I agree with everything each of your say. I get too pissed listening to that shit especially when people talk and they don't have a fuckin CLUE. There is really nothing else to say, except that fuckin Sammy Sosa is one big assed LIAR, saying he never used. hahahahah!

If I were Sosa Id lie too! Fuck them-how dare they take your 5th ammendment rights without any due process except that asshole Canseco's
accusations? Are these the Salem witch trails where all you have to do is accuse someone? If I were these guys lawyers, after immunity was denied-Id have them all refuse to answer any personal questions at all-every single guy supeoned! Not that any of these guys would ever be prosecuted (even though the laws are what they are because of these athletes)-us peons in the gym take the heat and end up behind bars!
This country and what used to be our freedoms is in the toilet, out politicians are pathetic power-mad crooks. The communist overtaking of our personal freedoms which we so feared in the 1960s has slowly happened, and noone will stand up against it because of fear its not politically correct. All this is a smokescreen for the real issues which exist in our world-the ones our politicians are too afraid and corrupt to tackle. Excuse me, but this country sucks. Technologocally, we are great. But our country was founded based on personal freedom-which no longer exist. Big Brother 1984 has taken over! And dont tell me, then, to leave it-Ive paid taxes for 30yrs. :mad:

Last edited:
—“The allegations made in that book, the attempts to smear the names of players both past and present, having been made by one who for years vehemently denied steroid use, should be seen for what they are: an attempt to make money at the expense of others.”
— Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling, referring to Canseco’s book.

i find it ironic how the father blamed steroids for killing his son, instead of blaming his gun that his son had easy access too. :mad:

UH, HOW ABOUT BLAMING THE KID? HE'S THE ONE WHO OFFED HIMSELF!

SO IF HE'S SLASHED HIS WRISTS WOULD WE BLAME THE RAZOR...AFTER ALL IT WAS CARELESS OF THE MAN TO LEAVE HIS RAZOR OUT WHERE A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT COULD FIND IT!

NOT BUSTING YOUR BALLS WOODY...NOT AT ALL...WE JUST HAVE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW ON THE SUBJECT. I JUST DON'T THINK PEOPLE SHOULD PUT THE BLAME ON STEROIDS, A 22PISTOL, OR CARS THAT GO TOO FAST, FOR A SUICIDE.

I KNEW A GUY WHO DROVE A CAMERO INTO A CEMENT BRIDGE BECAUSE HIS
GIRL FRIEND DUMPED HIM. DO WE BLAME THE BRIDGE OR THE CAR?

IT PISSES ME OFF THAT PEOPLE BLAME STEROIDS........LIKE JJ POSTED ABOVE ....I'VE BEEN ON AN OFF FOR 15 YEARS...NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH WANTING TO COMMIT SUICIDE OR ROID RAGE.

You know what I don't understand jethro? When the parents of these kids that died said that Major League Baseball players were responsible for what happened. Also, the one parent said that the coach was to blame for what happened because he said that their son needed to gain weight. How can a Major League Baseball player or a coach be blamed for a someone elses action? This is crap and I'm sick of these parents looking for someone else to blame rather than blaming their own son for HIS decision. I'm sick of these parents not putting the responsibility on their sons. The coach or MLB player didn't put the needle or pill in their hands and force them to take it, and the worst part about it was that the kid was in college old enough to know what he was taking. Then,THEN, the parent has the nerve to say that steroids can give you Psychological problems?? I'm sorry but whoever has suicidal thoughts, it doesn't matter if he's on steroids or not. Steroids didn't make him think these thoughts and he had problems before the use of steroids. When is the american public going to stop making excuses for these kids. When something goes wrong it's always someone elses problem. For Jose I think Curt said it right. I liked what he said about Jose. He put him right in his place along with Big Mac. Another thing that bothers me is that half the time they were saying that they didn't have studies that proved some of the stuff they were saying. If you don't have 100% studies proving what you're saying then that should be considered lying to the court also.

Last edited:
JRFLEXR10......YEAH..I AGREE...AND BELEIVE ME I AM AROUND THEM ALL THE TIME!

I REALLY LIKE MOST KIDS......THEN YOU RUN ACROSS THE OCCASIONAL KID WHO HAS PROBLEMS OR IS AN ASSHOLE.THEN YOU MEET THE PARENTS AND THINK TO YOURSELF...HOLY SHIT! NO WONDER...MOM AND DAD ARE RETARDS TOO! THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.

AT TIMES THE PARENTS YOU MEET ARE HAVING THE SAME DIFFICULTIES AT HOME WITH THE STUDENT,THAT I EXPIRIENCE IN THE CLASSROOM! THAT'S USUALLY THE EXCEPTION THOUGH. MOST OF THE TIME THE PARENTS ARE MAKING EXCUSES WHEN THEIR SON/DAUGHTER IS FAILING MY CLASS..."WHY IS JUNIOR FAILING?" "YOU MUST NOT BE A GOOD TEACHER!"...."HE'S NOT FAILING INDUSTRIAL ARTS OR MUSIC!" I THEN ATTEMPT TO TELL THEM ..'JUNIOR SOMES DOPE AT LUNCH EVERY DAY, COMES IN HIGH AND THEN DOES NO WORK"....JUNIOR ACTUALLY HAS MISSED MOST OF MY CLASSES AND TURNS IN NO HOMEWORK AND THEN CHOOSES NOT TO ASK FOR ANY HOMEWORK TO BRING HIS GRADES UP"......NAW IT'S JUST EASIER TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE.

I AGREE WITH YOU ,WHEN A TEENAGER OR AN ADULT MAKES A DECISION... THE FALLOUT FROM THAT CHOICE SHOULD RIDE ON THEIR SHOULDERS. OUR SOCIETY IN GENERAL HAS THIS PROBLEM....WE ALWAYS ARE LOOKING TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE FOR THE SHIT WE DO. I DON'T WANT TO BLAME ANYONE ELSE...IF I BUY TOO MUCH BEER AND DRINK MYSELF TO DEATH, SHOULD I BLAME THE COORS COMPANY? HELL NO. IF I BUY AND EAT CHOCOLATE BARS UNTIL I WEIGHT 400LBS AND HAVE A HEART ATTACK SHOULD 'HERSHEYS BE HELD RESPONSIBLE? I DON'T THINK SO.

WHAT I AM SAYING IS... SINCE I AM AN ADULT LET ME TAKE MY TESTOSTERONE AND IF I SCREW MYSELF UP.........IT WILL BE MY FAULT. I THINK CONGRESS SHOULD JUST STAY THE HELL OUT OF IT. AS LONG AS MY ACTIONS PUT NO ONE ELSE IN JEAPARDY......THEN WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO CONTROL WHAT ADULTS DO? MOST AMERICANS APPARANTLY THINK THE SAME WAY WE DO....ON FOX NEXS 70% OF THE EMAIL RECEIVED FROM VIEWERS THOUGHT CONGRESS OUT TO PISS OFF AND MOVE ON TO OTHER ISSUES....

Last edited:
We think just alike jethro.....and let me tell you about the student excuse you used is a funny one because the child always says the teacher is bad. It's never because they haven't opened up their book and actually read the material. Did you hear about the time some person sued mcdonalds because he spilled his HOT coffee on his lap and it burned him....so he sues mcdonalds because they didn't tell him it was hot. LOL WTF this is the site I'm talking about....How can educated american people be so DUMB?! :confused: :confused:

There was one congressman who addressed all the news cameras and said something to the effect of why are all u guys here now? where are u when we cover the important issues like healthcare and childhood poverty? maybe we should bring in a bunch of professional athletes when we talk about that stuff so people will care.

its a fuking parade! i cant stand to watch it. its all to divert the publics attention from the serious problems like healthcare, social security, the war in Iraq, the disscusion of charging Bush and his admin with War Crimes and Crimes against humanity, the murder and torture of detanies, and list goes on.

hey

>>If I were Sosa Id lie too! Fuck them-how dare they take your 5th ammendment rights without any due process except that asshole Canseco's
accusations? Are these the Salem witch trails where all you have to do is accuse someone? If I were these guys lawyers, after immunity was denied-Id have them all refuse to answer any personal questions at all-every single guy supeoned! Not that any of these guys would ever be prosecuted (even though the laws are what they are because of these athletes)-us peons in the gym take the heat and end up behind bars!
This country and what used to be our freedoms is in the toilet, out politicians are pathetic power-mad crooks. The communist overtaking of our personal freedoms which we so feared in the 1960s has slowly happened, and noone will stand up against it because of fear its not politically correct. All this is a smokescreen for the real issues which exist in our world-the ones our politicians are too afraid and corrupt to tackle. Excuse me, but this country sucks. Technologocally, we are great. But our country was founded based on personal freedom-which no longer exist. Big Brother 1984 has taken over! And dont tell me, then, to leave it-Ive paid taxes for 30yrs.<<<

And we wonder why our big businesses are leaving. I would rather deal with Chinese employees anyday! This country really isnt free anymore and in my opinion it hasnt been for the last 35-40 years. Im still wondering if the big craze against steroids is because the government cant control massive strong people? Im hoping this eventually blows over like everything else in the news does. :confused:

I am in complete agreement with all of the views expressed herein. Big_Byrd 52 - AMEN, my brother! Well said...

But, let's take some personal responsibility here. These congressmen are ELECTED OFFICIALS. It takes a few minutes to email your local representatives. Do it! Let's make our voices heard.

I assure all of my brothers and sisters here that elected officials care about two things;

1. Money, and;
2. Votes.

If we take away our votes we threaten their ability to make vast sums of money.

I will post a link to all of the Congressional District email addresses. I'll try to get this done by later this afternoon. Perhaps one of the mods can make it a sticky - and I'll even be willing to draft a template letter expressing our extreme dismay at this "witch-hunt" in light of much more serious concerns, i.e., Iraq, healthcare, the threat to Social Security, etc.

agree

WE dont vote them in they are dead in water w/o that power trip political job. Are we a majority ...no.... but I would think the average american thinks this is way to much for the goverment to get into.....not with all major issues we are facing....they forget about crack/heroin thats way more available and 100% causes crime and death. Its unreal our guys fighting for Arab democracy and freedoms and we are losing ours here at same time.

JJ INSANE1 said:
I CAN NOT FUCKING BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW. THE MOTHER FUCKING PENCIL PUSHING FAGGOT ASS GEEKS ARE ACTUALLY MAKING GROWN MEN TESTIFY ABOUT THERE FUCKING PERSONAL LIVES ON NATIONAL TV!

I WOULD GIVE $50K TO HAVE JOSE "THE RAT" CANSECO IN A FUCKING ROOM ALONE FOR 30 MINUTES WITH A NICE LOUIVILLE SLUGGER TO RAM UP HIS FAGGOT NARCING ASS. I COULD BEAT THAT SON OF A BITCH TILL HE STOPPED BREATHING.

NOW FOR MY FINAL AND MOST IMPORTANT RANT - THAT STUPID ASS FAGGOT "FATHER" OF THE SON WHO BLASTED HIS SELF WITH HIS OWN DADS 22 PISTOL SHOULD SHUT HIS FUCKING MOUTH BECAUSE HE IS ONLY USING "STEROIDS" AS AN ESCAPE GOAT FOR HIS OWN FAILIERS AS A PILE OF SHIT FATHER. HIS DEAD SON KILLED HIS SELF BECAUSE HIS FUCKING PARENTS DIDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIM AND DIDNT LISTEN TO HIM. NOW ITS TIME TO USE "STEROIDS' AS THERE WAY TO DEAL WITH THERE OWN FUCKING FAULTS.
I AM IN MY 30'S AND I HAVE BEEN ON AND OFF STEROIDS SINCE I WAS FUCKING 18 YEARS OLD. I HAVE QUIT COLD TURKEY SO MANY TIMES ITS PATHETIC. I HAVE BEEN ON THE MOST OUTRAGOUS CYCLES IT WOULD MAKE YOUR HEAD SPIN JUST READING ALL THE SHIT I TOOK - I HAVE DONE ALMOST EVERY SINGLE STEROID ON THE MARKET - YET NOT ONE SINGLE FUCKING TIME HAVE I EVER THOUGHT ABOUT KILLING MY FUCKING SELF. NOT ONE SINGLE TIME WAS I ANYMORE "DEPRESSED" THEN I WOULD HAVE BEEN DUE TO NORMAL LIFE PROBLEMS.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE - HE FAILED IS FUCKING SON. HIS SON IS DEAD BECAUSE OF HIS LACK OF BEING A PARENT. END OF STORY.
I WISH THESE PARENTS WOULD EAT SHIT AND FUCK OFF UNTIL THEY GET SOME KNOWLEDGABLE INFORMATION - FUCKING IDIOTS IN A HYPOCRITCAL FUCKING IDIOT RAN COUNTRY!
JJ INSANE1

FUCK I AM SO PISSED - SOMEBODY FIND ME THE PARENTS OF THE "EFFRIN" KIDS HOME ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND THEM A COMPLIMENTARY PACKAGE FROM GOOD OL MEXICO - SPECIAL DELIVERY FROM JJ THE "BIG BAD HORRIBLE STEROID DRUG DEALER" ! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

short and sweet,i tried watching that pile of dogshit they called a hearing.the kids killed themselves because they had fucking problems and couldn't make it.conseco is a "cunt" who needs a severe ass whipping and the rest of them did the right thing by deny-deny-deny-.they can't prove shit,why tell on your self and wait for and indictment.personally i'm fucking sick of hearing it and talking about it.as NWA says"FUCK THE POLICE". :D

leap ;)

JJ Escobar i like the way it sounds baahahahahahahaha

big_byrd52 said:
There was one congressman who addressed all the news cameras and said something to the effect of why are all u guys here now? where are u when we cover the important issues like healthcare and childhood poverty? maybe we should bring in a bunch of professional athletes when we talk about that stuff so people will care.

That was Commie-Lib Bernie Sanders (I-VT). He's always saying stupid shit
like that. He once told Alan Greenspan that Sweden has a higher standard
of living than the US because we don't have "free" healthcare.
:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity