over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crashed

hk55874

Registered
I just opened my pacakge and all 4 vials of DHB is crashed but ment a isn't. Is this normal?

I just opened my pacakge and all 4 vials of DHB is crashed but ment a isn't. Is this normal?

I have a couple bottles from 3 different sources and they all are "crashed" at room temperature.
Iv soaked them all in hot tap water and stirred and they all return to full liquid.
BUT , they all crash again when they return to room temperature. I think this is said to be part of the reason that it's a painful injection.

My plan is to heat it up and mix with a couple other oils in the syringe to possibly dilute it before the injection

Its not uncommon for DHB as well as another....TNE to crash in the colder weather. I just received four vial of TNE....all of 'em crashed.

A simple solution is to put your vials in a zip lock bag and put them in a pot a water on the stove and slowly heat them up until they return to full conversion.

I’d do what’s been mentioned above. Remove 3/4 of the vial and transfer into a new sterile vial. And fill the rest up with a sterile oil or maybe some test. Then reheat at 225* for 30min. After that they should be stable. It’s common for DHB to crash.

Cage

Thanks guys. I put it in boiling water right away and it came back to some what normal. I was assuming it was temperature thing since its been super cold and its been inside of mailbox for couple of days. I wasnt concern with DHB i figured Ment would of freeze or crash as well but luckly it didnt.

Thanks guys. I put it in boiling water right away and it came back to some what normal. I was assuming it was temperature thing since its been super cold and its been inside of mailbox for couple of days. I wasnt concern with DHB i figured Ment would of freeze or crash as well but luckly it didnt.

I had the same issue, I ordered a few steril vials, mixed 3ml of test e with 6ml DHB after reheating. The oil held after that. I just have to math to figure out the test/dhb mgs per ML.

I wonder if sponsors ever think about brewing blends with 50-75mg dhb per ml. 75/75/50 test PP/NPP/dhb would be a fun blend.

Never tried that one. Hows that work?
Just turn coffee maker on with out water of course and sit vials on warmer . Let them heat up . U can also turn them upside down so it gets the stuff around the stopper also

Crashing gear is painfull gear. Period. And gear that causes swelling and overt pain is counterproductive especially for the minimal results of dhb. Iv seen and used crashing gear iin the past and it’s not worth your time. Why not just use tried and true aas that don’t solidify. And If dhb was some magical thing people would have used it more in the past because it’s not new. Think about it. It never Became a thing for a reason. Think about it. What wrong w primo, masterone, tren etc. all these work like clockwork but no crystallizing won’t hold in solution painful motherfucker. This stuff isn’t turning anyone into Superman. I don’t get it’s allure.

Crashing gear is painfull gear. Period. And gear that causes swelling and overt pain is counterproductive especially for the minimal results of dhb. Iv seen and used crashing gear iin the past and it’s not worth your time. Why not just use tried and true aas that don’t solidify. And If dhb was some magical thing people would have used it more in the past because it’s not new. Think about it. It never Became a thing for a reason. Think about it. What wrong w primo, masterone, tren etc. all these work like clockwork but no crystallizing won’t hold in solution painful motherfucker. This stuff isn’t turning anyone into Superman. I don’t get it’s allure.
Some compounds are harder to hold . Sponsor is probably not trying to save money on Chem's but trying to hold compound at minimum Chem's so that the product doesn't cause pip . Most people use dhb cause they don't like the sides of tren . I'm a tren guy myself and wouldn't use the compound but to each there on .

Oh I’m
Well aware of the ins and outs of home brewing. Because that’s what you guys are using. Someone’s homebrew version of that drug.

In the past I've always heated up an inch or two of water on the stove and just set the product in the pan after turning the stove OFF. I've personally never used a coffee pot but if I have this problem again in the future I will be sure to give this a try. Glad your issues were resolved!

In the past I've always heated up an inch or two of water on the stove and just set the product in the pan after turning the stove OFF. I've personally never used a coffee pot but if I have this problem again in the future I will be sure to give this a try. Glad your issues were resolved!
The coffee pot burner not in the coffee pot lol. Probably could use flat top burner as well on stove on low setting .

The coffee pot burner not in the coffee pot lol. Probably could use flat top burner as well on stove on low setting .
Yes, the coffee pot burner. It would be a lil awkward imo fishing your product out of the actuall pot itself. To each their own, im sure someone's done it. Lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws