over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crashed e2 recovery

ricky23

Registered
Hello everyone,
It’s been two weeks since I crashed my estrogen and have still not recovered.
I’ve crashed it multiple times over the past few months trying my best to dial it in but always recovered within days after resuming testosterone without an a.i (Adex)

This time round I still have the same horrible symptoms. My e2 was undetectable on a blood test last week and symptoms still the same.

I normally run 250mg test E per week split in two doses; with .5mg arimidex twice a week. In the past this was ok but recently it has crashed my estrogen.
I then rebounded and e2 went to over 40. It’s been a constant struggle to dial it in since.

But now there’s been no rebound after crashing it a couple weeks ago and I can’t do anything to bring up my estrogen. HCG worked great but only for a day, I felt my estrogen right in the sweet spot but literally only for a day before it went down again (ive seen studies showing serum estrogen from HCG to reach baseline rapidly after injection)
I’ve trebled my test dose to 750mg this past week with no results.
I’m at a loss. Maybe some dbol to bring up?

I appreciate your thoughts

Last edited:
You could try throwing some DHEA in there. It's cheap, available and might do the trick.

Relax, give it some time thing WILL normalize.You can add whatever you want at this time you will not get an aromatic effect until your 5 alpha DI enzyme recovers. This will take a little time.
The elevated E you felt from the HCG was independent of your aromatic process, it was an adrenal response that is short lived.

Time is the only thing for letting things bounce back and trying to ‘correct’ with aromatizing compounds usually ends up getting things out of whack even more.

Just curious but is there a reason you’re using adex on only 250mg/week? I’d leave it out unless you’re definitely having high E2 symptoms as that is a shit ton of adex for that dose. I’m a little more sensitive than most with AI’s but I’m only using 200mcg adex 2x/week on 800mg test

It’s tsken me 4-6 weeks before when I’ve crashed E2 using aroma
Give it time

Relax, give it some time thing WILL normalize.You can add whatever you want at this time you will not get an aromatic effect until your 5 alpha DI enzyme recovers. This will take a little time.
The elevated E you felt from the HCG was independent of your aromatic process, it was an adrenal response that is short lived.

Thank you for the helpful reply Rogue, yeah I can’t rely on hcg because it’s short lived like you said. I thought it was because of intratesticular aromatase though and the estrogen from that becoming systemic?

Time is the only thing for letting things bounce back and trying to ‘correct’ with aromatizing compounds usually ends up getting things out of whack even more.

Just curious but is there a reason you’re using adex on only 250mg/week? I’d leave it out unless you’re definitely having high E2 symptoms as that is a shit ton of adex for that dose. I’m a little more sensitive than most with AI’s but I’m only using 200mcg adex 2x/week on 800mg test

Yeah it’s because hcg threw things out of whack for me. On test only I’ve never needed an a.i at all, when I started using hcg at 500ius x twice a week though suddenly estrogen became an issue.
But I didn’t know at the time that a.i’s do little for intratesticular aromatase from hcg. So arimidex just crashed serum e2 instead

I've crashed my E2 twice. Both times it took 6+ weeks for my body to normalize. I had symptoms such as high anxiety, ED, achy joints, etc.

I've crashed my E2 twice. Both times it took 6+ weeks for my body to normalize. I had symptoms such as high anxiety, ED, achy joints, etc.

Did you use aromasin or arimidex? I think aromasin takes longer to recover from not sure though. Thanks

Did you use aromasin or arimidex? I think aromasin takes longer to recover from not sure though. Thanks

I was on arimadex. I wasn't taking much but I seem to be an over responder. It also messes with my cholesterol pretty good. I've been much happier since dropping it all together. My only high E2 sides are gyno flare ups. I now take Nolva 10mg ED to combat that on a blast of test. I'll prob up it to 20mg ED as I'm impatient and might mix in some dbol.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws