over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Craziest/Most Dangerous cutting stack DNP Clen T3

iv run DNP with great results too.

im currently running Clen/T3 and dont mind the side effects at all...not too jittery and i havent lost any strength on the T3. Depending on how the next month of prep goes, if im in a rush for this contest im gonna use the last of my DNP at a low dose for 2-3 weeks. we will see though. im 7.5 weeks out and lookin good at 230 so i really dont think ill need the DNP.

great drug though and i agree that it is something with a very negative view on a lot of boards. its just like any other drug that is used here...if you abuse it, there are SEVERE consequences.

iv run DNP with great results too.

im currently running Clen/T3 and dont mind the side effects at all...not too jittery and i havent lost any strength on the T3. Depending on how the next month of prep goes, if im in a rush for this contest im gonna use the last of my DNP at a low dose for 2-3 weeks. we will see though. im 7.5 weeks out and lookin good at 230 so i really dont think ill need the DNP.

great drug though and i agree that it is something with a very negative view on a lot of boards. its just like any other drug that is used here...if you abuse it, there are SEVERE consequences.

the op posted this same exact thread on rxmuscle and I want to cringe at all the replies. It's amazing how brainwashed they are into thinking DNP will cause instant death upon a single dose

How do you maintain muscle mass when glycogen stores are chronically depleted?

How do you maintain muscle mass when glycogen stores are chronically depleted?

hmmm, The truth is sometimes painful.
A glycongen depleted muscle is just the muscle. Fill it up with glycogen and it only looks bigger, it's an illusion like many things in bodybuilding.

I am consuming less then 100 grams of carbs/day and live in a gllycogen depleted state. This is the real me. I could easily eat 1000 grams of carbs, my body weight wouold go up 10+ pounds over night>>Glycongen and water, not muscle.
I burn fat more efficiently when glycongen depleted. Once I've peeled the fat away i'll add in some carbs and fill back up. I don't seem to lose any real muscle in the process. Carbs are not needed.

A glycongen depleted muscle is just the muscle. Fill it up with glycogen and it only looks bigger, it's an illusion like many things in bodybuilding.

I am consuming less then 100 grams of carbs/day and live in a gllycogen depleted state. This is the real me. I could easily eat 1000 grams of carbs, my body weight wouold go up 10+ pounds over night>>Glycongen and water, not muscle.
I burn fat more efficiently when glycongen depleted. Once I've peeled the fat away i'll add in some carbs and fill back up. I don't seem to lose any real muscle in the process. Carbs are not needed.

yea it sucks looking smaller to burn fat but it's worth it for a limited time

DNP IS THE SHIT

ive run quite high cycles of dnp (800-1300mg)

i lost around 26kg and went from 104kg to 78kg in around 3-4 months....

went from 24% bf to 7% verified by dexa scans

those weights are give or take a kg or 2 as this was a year ago...

but yes

DNP IS THE SHIT

ive run quite high cycles of dnp (800-1300mg)

i lost around 26kg and went from 104kg to 78kg in around 3-4 months....

went from 24% bf to 7% verified by dexa scans

those weights are give or take a kg or 2 as this was a year ago...

but yes

DNP IS THE SHIT

I really cant comprehend how you were able to do those dosages. I wouldn't be able to work, workout or do anything but lie around. I really think for most people those dosages would be dangerous. IMO.

I really cant comprehend how you were able to do those dosages. I wouldn't be able to work, workout or do anything but lie around. I really think for most people those dosages would be dangerous. IMO.

i was only able to maintain those dosages for around 7-12 days...

i found my limit for being able to complete a workout in the gym was at 600mg...

and at 600mg i had to do light weights as it was hard to control breathing....

personally i would not run dnp again as i just cant stand that feeling anymore...

atm im 93kg at around 13% at 5ft 8 which im happy with.... but for me dnp is no longer an option

it did its job at the time however and i do not regret it

the op posted this same exact thread on rxmuscle and I want to cringe at all the replies. It's amazing how brainwashed they are into thinking DNP will cause instant death upon a single dose

This for sure. I will admit that I was pretty brainwashed from all the old threads from 6 or 7 years ago when folks were talking about using DNP to begin with and about how it could "boil your brain." This thread shows it in a much different light.

yea it sucks looking smaller to burn fat but it's worth it for a limited time

thanks guys. Not to hijack the thread but I'm weighing some of my options here. I was affraid of DNP because I currently work as a cook and kitchens are damn hot! I would like to try maybe 200mg ED, very small dose, and, just like discussed earlier, run it longer. Is that even safe or would the heat of the kitchen likely put me over the edge? I'm thinking it's easier to come back to earth from 200 built up in the system than from 500 +.

I was considering the IP product, if you guys have any thoughts on that at all.

Thanks again.

thanks guys. Not to hijack the thread but I'm weighing some of my options here. I was affraid of DNP because I currently work as a cook and kitchens are damn hot! I would like to try maybe 200mg ED, very small dose, and, just like discussed earlier, run it longer. Is that even safe or would the heat of the kitchen likely put me over the edge? I'm thinking it's easier to come back to earth from 200 built up in the system than from 500 +.

Thanks again.

I think youll be fine with a low dose like that man. Low dose it, run it a little longer, throw some antioxidants in there and make sure you are hydrated. I ran mine at a calorie restricted diet even though i know a lot of people run it at maintenance and still lose weight.

What is DNP like with respect to muscle preservation?

Anyone use the IP pouches that a sponsor remails?

Thanks again.

tbh, I think you will sweat like a pig in that environment. If you were at room temp, it would be ok probably...but in a kitchen that is hot and possibly having to wear a chef outfit all day will likely make you sweat hard. It depends

What is DNP like with respect to muscle preservation?

Anyone use the IP pouches that a sponsor remails?

It is all diet dependant really. You will maintain muscle if you follow your normal cutting diet since DNP has anti catabolic properties. If you are way under maintenance though, you could be in trouble

i've used DNP on and off since the summer of 2006 or so.. my first use i ran 400mg-600mg for somewhere near 4 weeks and developed severe peripheral neuropathy to the point where I couldn't walk for about a month. that upcoming winter I took a medical/physical for the FDNY and was held back for a few minutes from a stairclimber test b/c a slightly abnormal EKG.. the doctor took a look at it and said it was a normal 'abnormality' and there was no problem. there were 4 or 5 others there also held back, and I thought nothing of it.

fast forward to now and I've probably done 4 or 5 cycles since then with that same dose anywhere around 2-4 weeks. this past november I had another similar medical with nyc sanitation (DSNY) which also had EKG. at the end, the doctor scans over the rest of the info with you in the office. she brought up the EKG results and said it was a pretty significant arrythmia and could hear it pretty clearly with the stethoscope. she didn't sign off on it and said a cardiologist had to take a look the following day.. I called in the following week and was cleared.

anyway, for the last month or so I've been feeling/hearing the arrythmia in my head. its hard to describe, but its a beat combined with a flip flopping sound. I have a cardiologist appointment next week and then another with a different doctor the following.

take the above for whatever you like, but I have no doubt that it was from DNP use.

The possible sides from DNP scare me enough to not wanna try it. I know a T3/Clen cycle would do you well, or a good old fashioned ECA stack. Good luck bro, lemme know how it turns out.

although i have no doubt DNP CAN cause some serious problems (when abused) i find it funny that whenever people have tried DNP and have some sort of medical problem, whether it be 3 weeks later or 3 years later, they some how think that their past DNP use is the culprit....

its the same with steroids...

if i guy has a heart attack at age 55 and juiced years ago, it SOMEHOW has to be due to his past use.

even if people had an underlying health risk BEFORE their dnp or steroid use, the "scary drug" is always to blame. :cool:

Sorry to tell people but ANYTHING can kill you....too much sun, too much aspirin, too much food, too much water!

NOT True

absolutely agree with you there. T3 abuse can permanently lower your natural thyroid production

There are several studies that show that T3 can be taken for very long periods of time, without permanently shutting down the thyroid gland.

I myself have ran 50 mg of T3, for 8 months and my natural thyroid levels came back within normal range a month later.

Not to get off topic, but here is a fantastic link: Cytomel~T3

Last edited:
i find it funny that whenever people have tried DNP and have some sort of medical problem, whether it be 3 weeks later or 3 years later, they some how think that their past DNP use is the culprit....

the repeatedly seen abnormal electrocardiograms in people using 4.3 mg/kg (300-400mg a day) in the research wouldn't apply to anyone with an abnormal EKG during or after DNP use? Ok.

the repeatedly seen abnormal electrocardiograms in people using 4.3 mg/kg (300-400mg a day) in the research wouldn't apply to anyone with an abnormal EKG during or after DNP use? Ok.

Did i say it was a side effect free drug?? Don't think i did. :confused:

I'm saying there are harsh side effects. Some people can handle it SOME cant but it seems EVERYONE has a friend or someone who knows a guy who had a craaazy medical condition resulting from their DNP use.

MANY many people use a similar DNP dose and are fine with NO problems and if 1 year later something weird goes on with their body, they SUDDENLY think.."why the hell did i use DNP" when it could be a MILLION other factors

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws