over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

curcumin+ baby aspirin + natto

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Lately, I have read many posts of people recommending certain products for health reasons. Curcumin has been strongly suggested for GH users for heart reasons as it has been to use baby aspirin and natto for anti clotting purposes.

I just ordered the super-bio curcumin. When I read the label it says the following:

Caution

Do not take if you have gallbladder problems or gallstones. If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.

My question is, would it be ok to take the curcumin with the baby aspirin and natto too?

Thanks

I use the same brand curcumin you have, 2 capsules a day.

It thins my blood very noticeably. When I pin, blood runs out after the needle is removed. Sometimes a lot of it.

Would be careful with too many blood thinners at once.

Baby aspirin + natto would scare me. I'd just stick to natto if it were me.

I don't know who's telling you this don't use it. Warafin is the generic name for it. Miss use can result in death.
This stuff is a blood thinner that is used for people that have Afibulation and sever blood clotting.
HGH does not thicken your blood. Testosterone and it's derivatives will thicken your blood if your doses are too high for to long.I suffer from afib and take Warafin every day. I'm also my blood tested weekly because they can't seem to get the doses right.
If you should have an auto accident,cut your self and the doses are to high you'll probably bleed to death before help would arrive.
You have to watch what you read on these forums 90% of the responses are done by people who have no Idea what there talking about.
Just ask your doctor about it if you have a question. Remember he can't release any information about your medical history to ANYONE.
I also suggest you do your own research on subjects in question.

Aspirin is not an anti coagulant. It does have strong anti platelet properties though. I'd be leery of using all three of these. I'd think a baby aspirin
+ 400 mg of curcumin should be fine especially if you are well above average weight.

Like the poster above you're better off seeking a professional opinion.

Last edited:
I don't know who's telling you this don't use it. Warafin is the generic name for it. Miss use can result in death.
This stuff is a blood thinner that is used for people that have Afibulation and sever blood clotting.
HGH does not thicken your blood. Testosterone and it's derivatives will thicken your blood if your doses are too high for to long.I suffer from afib and take Warafin every day. I'm also my blood tested weekly because they can't seem to get the doses right.
If you should have an auto accident,cut your self and the doses are to high you'll probably bleed to death before help would arrive.
You have to watch what you read on these forums 90% of the responses are done by people who have no Idea what there talking about.
Just ask your doctor about it if you have a question. Remember he can't release any information about your medical history to ANYONE.
I also suggest you do your own research on subjects in question.

You need to go back to school to educate yourself or what he is talking about or your spelling. He is not talking about Coumadin. This is what he is talking about.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curcumin"]Curcumin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Lately, I have read many posts of people recommending certain products for health reasons. Curcumin has been strongly suggested for GH users for heart reasons as it has been to use baby aspirin and natto for anti clotting purposes.

I just ordered the super-bio curcumin. When I read the label it says the following:

Caution

Do not take if you have gallbladder problems or gallstones. If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.

My question is, would it be ok to take the curcumin with the baby aspirin and natto too?

Thanks

If you had a blood clot in the brain, it would be dangerous, because it would possibly release the clot and hemorrhage your brain. All blood thinners have that possibility. That is why you need to have a check up first.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nattokinase"]Nattokinase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Thank you guys for your replies. I recently got blood work and my hemoglobin levels and hematocrit are high. My blood is thick. I started taking a baby aspirin and just started blood lettings. I read that natto and aspirin both are great to thin out the blood.

Then, on another thread Dante stated that when using GH curcumin should be a must to take as this protect the heart and such.

I am taking the baby aspirin and the curcumin and was going to add natto, but when I read the curcumin labels, I wondered if this would be overkilling.

Thank you guys for your replies. I recently got blood work and my hemoglobin levels and hematocrit are high. My blood is thick. I started taking a baby aspirin and just started blood lettings. I read that natto and aspirin both are great to thin out the blood.

Then, on another thread Dante stated that when using GH curcumin should be a must to take as this protect the heart and such.

I am taking the baby aspirin and the curcumin and was going to add natto, but when I read the curcumin labels, I wondered if this would be overkilling.

I would advise more blood work after taking to determine where you need to be at.

So curcumin is not good to take if hemoglobin and/or hematocrit are high?

So curcumin is not good to take if hemoglobin and/or hematocrit are high?

It's believed that curcumin will alter the synthesis of hepcidin, which regulates iron metabolism. As far as any direct effects on hemoglobin or hematocrit, there's little or no effect.

Curcumin has a inhibitory effect on platelet aggression.

It's believed that curcumin will alter the synthesis of hepcidin, which regulates iron metabolism. As far as any direct effects on hemoglobin or hematocrit, there's little or no effect.

Curcumin has a inhibitory effect on platelet aggression.

Stewie,

Does it mean it is ok to take curcumin even if hemoglobin/hematocrit levels are high?

Thanks

What if you dont have a gallbladder at all?

I personally would pause at using natto with aspirin

Hey Dante,

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. So, in your opinion, would it be best to just take the baby aspirin and the curcumin and leave the natto out?

Why not starting to give blood?

And sorry for my ignorance, but what is "natto"? The only thing named like that I know of is some Japanese food (fermented soybeans)... :eek:

Last edited:

And sorry for my ignorance, but what is "natto"? The only thing named like that I know of is some Japanese food (fermented soybeans)... :eek:

nattokinase

Glad you asked as I was thinking the same as I eat natto most days, however I think these guys are talking about the sup made from natto-

"Nattokinase is an enzyme extracted and purified from a Japanese food called nattō. Nattō is made from fermented soybeans and has been eaten in Japan for many years"

My thoughts as well...as I am afraid to use both together even though Emeric says he uses both....I think you have to tread carefully when approaching this sort of situation.
Right now I am thinking one or the other while I keep researching which would be best. As I stated in another thread...someone I spoke to who actually works in the supplement industry in formulation and sales said this about natto over aspirin: " I'll take a solid, clean, fermented product that decreases fibrinogen over aspirin any day."

Only at this point did I start to think maybe natto is a better choice but I have not come to a conclusion yet.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear