over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting-edge supplements

Heavy_Lifter

Registered
Cutting-edge supplements

Being member on many different boards, I’ve noticed certain supps are in vogue on certain boards, while other forums may never get word of the newest innovative products. Just thought I’d pass on a few of my favorites. Except for the Superdrol, all are legal in the USA.

Ergopharm AMP + Avant Labs HEAT

This stack blows out clen or any of the thyroid hormones, is extremely thermogenic, and anti-catabolic. AMP is the most powerful stim I’ve ever tried (and I’m a stim junkie).

CLA + ALA + acetyl-L-carnitine

This is Animal’s “anarchy stack.” I’ve only tried acetyl-L-carnitine at 5 grams/day (which was amazing), but the stack is supposed to create incredible fatloss.

Rhodiola Rosavin

Feel-good herb with anti-catabolic effect.

Citrulline malate

Been around for some time but great for increasing endurance.

Superdrol

Most powerful oral I’ve ever used (have used all but A-50’s). Effective at 10-20mg/day. Can put on 5-10 lbs in four week cycle, but don’t go any longer, as it tends to eat your lipid profile for breakfast. Only place I can find it these days is the Power King SCCL.

Next generation whey proteins (Ergopharm GF-Pro)
Zero carb, zero fat, ultra-pure whey isolates with bioactive protein factors. Great fruit flavors also, for those of us who can’t stand chocolate anymore.

that drol is great man

Heavy_Lifter said:
Cutting-edge supplements

Being member on many different boards, I’ve noticed certain supps are in vogue on certain boards, while other forums may never get word of the newest innovative products. Just thought I’d pass on a few of my favorites. Except for the Superdrol, all are legal in the USA.

Ergopharm AMP + Avant Labs HEAT

This stack blows out clen or any of the thyroid hormones, is extremely thermogenic, and anti-catabolic. AMP is the most powerful stim I’ve ever tried (and I’m a stim junkie).

CLA + ALA + acetyl-L-carnitine

This is Animal’s “anarchy stack.” I’ve only tried acetyl-L-carnitine at 5 grams/day (which was amazing), but the stack is supposed to create incredible fatloss.

Rhodiola Rosavin

Feel-good herb with anti-catabolic effect.

Citrulline malate

Been around for some time but great for increasing endurance.

Superdrol

Most powerful oral I’ve ever used (have used all but A-50’s). Effective at 10-20mg/day. Can put on 5-10 lbs in four week cycle, but don’t go any longer, as it tends to eat your lipid profile for breakfast. Only place I can find it these days is the Power King SCCL.

Next generation whey proteins (Ergopharm GF-Pro)
Zero carb, zero fat, ultra-pure whey isolates with bioactive protein factors. Great fruit flavors also, for those of us who can’t stand chocolate anymore.

superdrol is everywhere

to heavey lifter=i saw how u listed some supps u like and mentioned all r legel exept 4 superdrol and that the only place u can find it is from a china powder source.first of all ive read on many cites that it was put on sale after the ban of all proharmone/pro steroid supps .second i find it all over the enternet4 sale ranging from 25.00-80.00 a bottle.as far as i can see its still legal.just my 2cents worth. i hope this helps.:) :)

redneckrz said:
to heavey lifter=i saw how u listed some supps u like and mentioned all r legel exept 4 superdrol and that the only place u can find it is from a china powder source.first of all ive read on many cites that it was put on sale after the ban of all proharmone/pro steroid supps .second i find it all over the enternet4 sale ranging from 25.00-80.00 a bottle.as far as i can see its still legal.just my 2cents worth. i hope this helps.:) :)

The large manufacturers of Superdrol have been notified by the US govt to stop production and MOST reputable stores have stopped selling as the consecuenses are REALLY not worth the money.

BTW welcome to the board and interesting first post.

CROWLER

thanx

crowler thanx 4 the welcome .this cite is realy informitive and i like the set up of the board,also nice 2 meet u.:)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws