over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cutting

helfy315

Registered
I've been trying to cut my weight down. I've started running more and lowered my cal intake. My strength is going down alot and I dont' like it. I'm 28 5'7" at 195 ish down from 210 ish @ about 12% bf. I'm trying to figure out my next cycle for getting lean. I'm currently off, but have the following on hand. Thanks

sust
var
tren e
mast e
winny
eq

I've been trying to cut my weight down. I've started running more and lowered my cal intake. My strength is going down alot and I dont' like it. I'm 28 5'7" at 195 ish down from 210 ish @ about 12% bf. I'm trying to figure out my next cycle for getting lean. I'm currently off, but have the following on hand. Thanks

sust
var
tren e
mast e
winny
eq

I actually gained strength on my last cutter "on Some lifts".

I was on the following

TrenAce 100mg Ed
VAr 100mg ED
Mast P 100mg ED
Test P- 50mg ED.

....this was despite a ketogenetic diet. I was dumbfounded. THe combo of a high dose tren and high dose var is magic. If youre willing to hit a 3g+ /week cycle....that would be my advice lol.

But with what you have,. maybe the following

250 sust EOD
Tren E 200 EOD
Var 100 ED
Mast E 200 eod

edit- ive been cycling and lifting for many many years...so pending your cycle history, this might not be appropriate.

that seems fairly high for me. i tend to run low dose cycles. this will be my 5th or 6th cycle. i ran 2 with EQ. dbol anavar, 1 deca which I hated at only 400mg per week I had pretty much every neg side. I'm not looking to lose weight actually lose some maybe. Tried Keto it makes me feel like dog sh!t. I need to keep up endurance aswell. thanks

does anybody have experience with mast p and mast e. any diff in results? I know the dif is just the ester but like tren ace and tren e people say ace is better.

This year I had the best gains (quality) and lost alot of body fat with NO cardio. Just a clean diet.

Here is what I did, I too do low dosages

40-60mg Turinabol ED
100mg Tren A EOD
100mg Primo EOD
200mg Test C EOD - Prop is better but it hurt my nip GRRR

does anybody have experience with mast p and mast e. any diff in results? I know the dif is just the ester but like tren ace and tren e people say ace is better.

Ace has always proved to be better than the Ent for me. Just my .02, the fast it hits the better I feel. Ent always makes me tired no matter what the compound.

YOu need to be experienced to run this cycle, but it will make you a beast for sure. Make sure to have the right anti-e's. You will need adex of nolva for the test and dostinex (casbar) for the tren.

yep...thats why i had the "edit" comment at bottom of post. Im didnt have enough info on his personal cycle history,. stats etc etc to give a god individual opinion for HIM. Just mentioning whats been great to me....but, again, ive been at it for many years

I agree, it took me almost 6 years to figure out what foods, aas, lifts, etc worked for me. Its all about experimenting.

I actually gained strength on my last cutter "on Some lifts".

I was on the following

TrenAce 100mg Ed
VAr 100mg ED
Mast P 100mg ED
Test P- 50mg ED.

....this was despite a ketogenetic diet. I was dumbfounded. THe combo of a high dose tren and high dose var is magic. If youre willing to hit a 3g+ /week cycle....that would be my advice lol.

But with what you have,. maybe the following

250 sust EOD
Tren E 200 EOD
Var 100 ED
Mast E 200 eod

edit- ive been cycling and lifting for many many years...so pending your cycle history, this might not be appropriate.

Are u fuckin kidding me....seee, this shit is how i got myself fucked up.... by taking advice from people that dont give a fuck bout ya... he is 195lbs at what he "says" is 12% ( which is prob more like 14/15 bc everyone thinks they are lower than they are).... ALLLLL his goal was he saidd was to cut.... and your recommendation is 1000mg of test a week, 600mg trenA, 600 mast, and 700mg var a week!?!?!? FOR CUTTING?!?!?!? are u serious???

Not a single MENTION of whats ur DIET like? Cardio routine? supplements you are using for fat loss?? NOTHINGGG....sum bullshit...

Thats more than top amatuer national competitors are doing on here...he is no where CLOSE to trying to do a show or anything, so why such an extreme??? where does he go from there to progress? 2000mg test, 1000mg tren, 1000mast??? Fckn christ man....dont do this dumbass shiit he said.... you can get there naturally....i guaretee if you need to ask what to cut with your diet is probably wak anyways...id work on that 1st...if you want to speed it up, why not LOWWW dose GH? 1-2ius a day...3-500 test with short ester like prop...if you are in a country where AAS is legal of course....

Last edited:
Are u fuckin kidding me....seee, this shit is how i got myself fucked up.... by taking advice from people that dont give a fuck bout ya... he is 195lbs at what he "says" is 12% ( which is prob more like 14/15 bc everyone thinks they are lower than they are).... ALLLLL his goal was he saidd was to cut.... and your recommendation is 1000mg of test a week, 600mg trenA, 600 mast, and 700mg var a week!?!?!? FOR CUTTING?!?!?!? are u serious???

Not a single MENTION of whats ur DIET like? Cardio routine? supplements you are using for fat loss?? NOTHINGGG....sum bullshit...

Thats more than top amatuer national competitors are doing on here...he is no where CLOSE to trying to do a show or anything, so why such an extreme??? where does he go from there to progress? 2000mg test, 1000mg tren, 1000mast??? Fckn christ man....dont do this dumbass shiit he said.... you can get there naturally....if you want to speed it up, why not LOWWW dose GH? 1-2ius a day...3-500 test with short ester like prop...
I agree but I think you missed at the bottom of his post where he states
" I've been cycling and lifting for many many years...so pending your cycle history, this might not be appropriate".

" I've been cycling and lifting for many many years...so pending your cycle history, this might not be appropriate".

why would cycle history, effect recommendations ,to a 195lb obvious newbie?

at 190lb ....if he did 1 or 15 cycles....when would that cycle outline be ok?

Last edited:

I'll repeat. I said I agree with you. But who knows this guy is 5'7" and was 210 lbs at 12% B/F. If he has done 15+ cycles and like a lot of younger guys who start off with a gram of gear, he might just need that much now days.

The original poster may have been cycling since he was 16 and weighed a buck 30. Who knows but him.

Shit a gram of Test does nothing for me. I need around 1200mgs e/w plus 40mgs of D-bol e/d and then i start seeing some results.

glad someone read my whole post. Thanks.

That was the point. I shouldve put more emphasis on it i suppose. Or at least put it in Bold.

5'7" and approx 200lbs, 12%bf and natty isnt small by traditional standards. Pitbull assumes youre lying about the bf stat apparently though...anywho i assume this is a guy whose probably spent alot of time in the life style.

Losing strength while in a cal defiect is almost inevitable. However, the one time I was able to do the opposite was when i did the cycle i posted. Not saying thats appropriate here...just saying it was magic for me.. But ive been doing this for a long time.

Cycle history has everything to do with everything IMO..

When those virgin receptors are fresh you can have fantastic results with just 350-400mg test/week for 10 weeks. As you get bigger, cycle more, have been training for years , the results tend to slow dramatically.....which consequently requires higher doses and more extreme measures.

I top level guys that take 2-3times what i outlined

I'll repeat. I said I agree with you. But who knows this guy is 5'7" and was 210 lbs at 12% B/F. If he has done 15+ cycles and like a lot of younger guys who start off with a gram of gear, he might just need that much now days.

The original poster may have been cycling since he was 16 and weighed a buck 30. Who knows but him.

Shit a gram of Test does nothing for me. I need around 1200mgs e/w plus 40mgs of D-bol e/d and then i start seeing some results.

agreed...

If you cycle continuously and have been using gear for years and years and years, the doses that worked when you were an amtuer dont provide that anabolic enviroment to hold the extra muscle you walk around with today.

Might be hard to comprehend if youre not in that group....

i understand what u are saying...im saying that i dont agree with many things....

1. His topic was "cutting"...not ONE question as to what the diet looks like, cardio, training exp, contest prepping for 6 months away, or rec user...etc etc....NOPE...just "BLAST 3g" :rolleyes:

2. Tuff, u also used to weight 300+ muscle....not 190... if he abused himself, then maybe a recommendation wud b to get off and normalise... at 28 and 190, i cant see how he is that "resistant" lol

3. your last sentence... HE IS 190LBS at 12%(at least)!!!! what kinda mass does he HAVE TO HOLD w 3g???? HE IS 190!!! probaly 175 at 8%....

4. so ur recomendation 007 is to jump to 3g for a person who doesnt even know what to use to "cut"..... not start at 350, 500, 600, 700 etc....sound like the local dealers around here... take 3g of test homey, ull blowww the fuckkk up!!!

5. Fuck it, while your at it, why not GH at 14ius a day or so.... I would add in sum clen and t3s as well.....will be "cut" for sure....

5. Would luv to see pics of what 6g of use has produced in your horses..... :)

i understand what u are saying...im saying that i dont agree with many things....

1. His topic was "cutting"...not ONE question as to what the diet looks like, cardio, training exp, contest prepping for 6 months away, or rec user...etc etc....NOPE...just "BLAST 3g" :rolleyes:

2. Tuff, u also used to weight 300+ muscle....not 190... if he abused himself, then maybe a recommendation wud b to get off and normalise... at 28 and 190, i cant see how he is that "resistant" lol

3. your last sentence... HE IS 190LBS at 12%(at least)!!!! what kinda mass does he HAVE TO HOLD w 3g???? HE IS 190!!! probaly 175 at 8%....

4. so ur recomendation 007 is to jump to 3g for a person who doesnt even know what to use to "cut"..... not start at 350, 500, 600, 700 etc....sound like the local dealers around here... take 3g of test homey, ull blowww the fuckkk up!!!

5. Fuck it, while your at it, why not GH at 14ius a day or so.... I would add in sum clen and t3s as well.....will be "cut" for sure....

5. Would luv to see pics of what 6g of use has produced in your horses..... :)

youre not understanding at all what i was saying obv.

he said he is cutting and losing strength. Which is what happens when youre in a cal deficiet...no way around it. Which is why I just wanted to explain the one occassion that i was able to avoid that loss in strength. As I was typing it knew that it could be taken literal and that was i actually advising him to do this....and thats why i added the last sentence. Basically what you shouldve walked away from post with was "this worked for me, but dont do this in your situation"....thats how it was intended anyways.

and he said hes 195 right?. He also said hes 5'7", natty and 12%. Thats respectable build for natty at that height. No mass monster...but for 5'7", which is on the shorter side, and natural, 195, 12% doesnt come off as "newbie" to me as it apparently does to you....but the point is mute, because i wasnt implying he shoudl actually take what i did. ...was more food for thought and sharing an experience as I understand how frustrating losing strength can be while cutting....its just part of the game

and obviously diet is the number one factor in leaning down. There are many factors that need to be addressed. Just because i didnt get into them doesnt mean I dont believe thats where the emphasis should be. my post was a sharing an experience post....more than a "do this" post....i said that in jest

and damn dude....you are one presumptious dude, huh? despite several posts explaining my position and how i dont think he should do that, you continue with the rant.

Last edited:
This year I had the best gains (quality) and lost alot of body fat with NO cardio. Just a clean diet.

Here is what I did, I too do low dosages

40-60mg Turinabol ED
100mg Tren A EOD
100mg Primo EOD
200mg Test C EOD - Prop is better but it hurt my nip GRRR

Stewie,

I like you and think you are a great but but what you listed is 1680mg per week. Do you truly consider that low dose? I stay below a gram and consider that moderate, just asking because I may be confused.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Truth is, you dont need ANY steroids to lose fat.

Basic and effect would be 500mg Test/week with one of the following

A) 400 eq/week
B) 400 primo/week
C) 50mg Var ED

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads