over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cutting

youre not understanding at all what i was saying obv.

he said he is cutting and losing strength. Which is what happens when youre in a cal deficiet...no way around it. Which is why I just wanted to explain the one occassion that i was able to avoid that loss in strength. As I was typing it knew that it could be taken literal and that was i actually advising him to do this....and thats why i added the last sentence. Basically what you shouldve walked away from post with was "this worked for me, but dont do this in your situation"....thats how it was intended anyways.

your strength also goes down when u lose 20lbs....deal w it...

sorry....maybe i misread bc "If youre willing to hit a 3g+ /week cycle....that would be my advice lol."..... sure sounded like a recomendation 2 me...

and he said hes 195 right?. He also said hes 5'7", natty and 12%. Thats respectable build for natty at that height. No mass monster...but for 5'7", which is on the shorter side, and natural, 195, 12% doesnt come off as "newbie" to me as it apparently does to you....

he didnt say he was natty at all...and him not knowing what compounds will "cut" him and also not know WHY he is losing strength while cutting would make me think newbie....

and damn dude....you are one presumptious dude, huh? despite several posts explaining my position and how i dont think he should do that, you continue with the rant.

Nothing presumptious....just frustrated at the "advice" for a 190lb, non competing guy that only wants to cut(he did NOT state ANYTHING about gaining the strength he lost back either....just said it was frustrating) .... 3g of gear should be "advised" or w/e u wanna call it....

Btw- everclear makes great solutions for orals.. ;)

Last edited:
sorry....maybe i misread bc "If youre willing to hit a 3g+ /week cycle....that would be my advice lol."..... sure sounds like a recomendation...

he didnt say he was natty at all...and him not knowing what compounds will "cut" him and also not know WHY he is losing strength while cutting would make me think newbie....

"When those virgin receptors are fresh you can have fantastic results with just 350-400mg test/week for 10 weeks. As you get bigger, cycle more, have been training for years , the results tend to slow dramatically.....which consequently requires higher doses and more extreme measures"

Nothing presumptious....just frustrated at the "advice" for a 190lb, non competing guy that only wants to cut(he did NOT state ANYTHING about gaining the strength he lost back either....just said it was frustrating) OBVVV its going to happen that when u lose 20lbs that ur strength is going to go down... 3g of gear should be advised or w/e u wanna call it....

Keeping it real as always!!;) glad you are posting again. I read these cycles and think, damn, I need to take more gear!!!! Then I realize I dont yet since I am still growing.

3grams, 195lbs wtf!!!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

your strength also goes down when u lose 20lbs....deal w it...

sorry....maybe i misread bc "If youre willing to hit a 3g+ /week cycle....that would be my advice lol."..... sure sounded like a recomendation 2 me...

"When those virgin receptors are fresh you can have fantastic results with just 350-400mg test/week for 10 weeks. As you get bigger, cycle more, have been training for years , the results tend to slow dramatically.....which consequently requires higher doses and more extreme measures"

Nothing presumptious....just frustrated at the "advice" for a 190lb, non competing guy that only wants to cut(he did NOT state ANYTHING about gaining the strength he lost back either....just said it was frustrating) .... 3g of gear should be "advised" or w/e u wanna call it....

the "lol" after that advice comment and the last sentence was intended to suggest this is something ive done, but you shouldnt...appears as though that completeley went over your head. And im actually blown away that even after I expained further youre still acting frustrated and hostile.

And whats with the everclear for orals comment?

Bulk what good does this advice do then- Joe Shmoe who is 190lbs asks... "how can i gain sum mass".... the reply- "Ive done 4k mg test, 700mg Tren, 1400dec, 14-20ius GH a day with HumR and 150mg drol...thats where the MAGIC happens....but w what you have-1500mg test, 600mg tren, 10ius GH a day.... but i compete in the worlds, so it may be different for you..."

LOLOLOL...how is that advising anything??? what was the point then if it was just a joke? Cause this dude is thinking, wow, thats where the magic happens...then i must be missing sumthing...lemme up tha dose...

:rolleyes:

I think PitbullTank is still "upset" Vacouver lost the cup.

LOL...u forgot about my HEAT too!!! FAWWWWWWK!!!!

Keeping it real as always!!;) glad you are posting again. I read these cycles and think, damn, I need to take more gear!!!! Then I realize I dont yet since I am still growing.

3grams, 195lbs wtf!!!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

HA..just bein PIT lol ;) i wasnt trying to discredit 007, as i think he knows his shiit... i just think that even tha mention of those cycles to THIS poster..was pointless and not even CLOSE to "good advise", which by looking thru other posts, i know he has....

HA..just bein PIT lol ;) i wasnt trying to discredit 007, as i think he knows his shiit... i just think that even tha mention of those cycles to THIS poster..was pointless and not even CLOSE to "good advise", which by looking thru other posts, i know he has....

I didnt look at in that regard bro. Was more or less striking up convo. I dont want people to get the impression that more is better. Because it isnt, adn certainly isnt in the begining stages of of bbing.

I shouldnt of phrased my post as I did. Apologize for that, and thanks for poitning it out to me....even if it wasnt in the most friendly manner.

I didnt look at in that regard bro. Was more or less striking up convo. I dont want people to get the impression that more is better. Because it isnt, adn certainly isnt in the begining stages of of bbing.

I shouldnt of phrased my post as I did. Apologize for that, and thanks for poitning it out to me....even if it wasnt in the most friendly manner.

sorry dawgy....i come off a lil ruff sumtimez...i will work on that... welcome to PM btw lol ;)

o yea...about ur other post...the aromasin coversion... i heard from sum1 in a country where AAS is legal that he did- 5mg/ml in PG, 2 parts pg to 1 vodka(everclear) ;)

Last edited:
WOW, that was rediculous. I'm just trying to figure out my next cycle. I don't care to gain weight at this point. I want to try to getr to a solid 180. I know strength is going to decrease on a restrctive diet and pitbul i'm old enough to realize when someone says "you should def try this" as apposed to "this is what I did." hence my reply that that was a lil too high for me. 12% is probably pretty accurate as I was 14.? when I was 215. i started gear when i was 27. before that I was 205 then I was running 25+ miles a week and dropped me down to 165. People told me i looked ilke an Ethiopian. lol thanks

WOW, that was rediculous. I'm just trying to figure out my next cycle. I don't care to gain weight at this point. I want to try to getr to a solid 180. I know strength is going to decrease on a restrctive diet and pitbul i'm old enough to realize when someone says "you should def try this" as apposed to "this is what I did." hence my reply that that was a lil too high for me. 12% is probably pretty accurate as I was 14.? when I was 215. i started gear when i was 27. before that I was 205 then I was running 25+ miles a week and dropped me down to 165. People told me i looked ilke an Ethiopian. lol thanks

your goal is to lose all of 10lbs basically....i think with 20% effort it should be NO problem....i dont think a cycle is even needed for that...having to use an assortment of gear to reach 180-:banghead: u cud EASILY get there w sum planned dieting, cardio, some fat burners, and maybe something like caffeine or green tea throught the day.... you are not only losing strength bc ur diet, it is also bc you are getting lighter.... i guess if you MUST use something...how bout fast ester test like prop at trt doseage and low dose GH ~1-4ius a day........i think this would be the healthiest way....but then again, i think its rediculous to ask for cycle advise to lose only 10lbs and b 180...

your goal is to lose all of 10lbs basically....i think with 20% effort it should be NO problem....i dont think a cycle is even needed for that...having to use an assortment of gear to reach 180-:banghead: u cud EASILY get there w sum planned dieting, cardio, some fat burners, and maybe something like caffeine or green tea throught the day.... you are not only losing strength bc ur diet, it is also bc you are getting lighter.... i guess if you MUST use something...how bout fast ester test like prop at trt doseage and low dose GH ~1-4ius a day........i think this would be the healthiest way....but then again, i think its rediculous to ask for cycle advise to lose only 10lbs and b 180...

Maybe im misreading this, but why would you recommend that he take a replacement dose of exogenous testosterone, which will do nothing more than suppress endogenous testosterone. If his he is natty, and he is naturally producing "in range" total Testosterone, then introducing a replacement dose of exogenous testosterone does nothing other than replace endogenous, for exogenous.....then he will be shut down and have to deal with restoring HPTA function and will have yielded nothing more from the exo test than he already does natty with the endo test.

At least bump the dose to a supraphysiological amount and not a mere replacement. Because that would make zero sense at all.

i meant to say just above trt...sorry bout that...but i dont even think 500 is necessary... something like 350 would b fine...altho i personally thionk that it is lazy as fck for the goals listed....

ahh gotcha. ...critical element to forget lol. So now we are even. Both gave inadvertently gave awful advice while not intending too. hehe.

If the goal is ONLY to lose fat, with no real concern about muscle loss. I see no reason for the steroids either..at least not as it pertains to achieving those goals. If retaining muscle is a priority, thats where the aas comes into play

ahh gotcha. ...critical element to forget lol. So now we are even. Both gave inadvertently gave awful advice while not intending too. hehe.

If the goal is ONLY to lose fat, with no real concern about muscle loss. I see no reason for the steroids either..at least not as it pertains to achieving those goals. If retaining muscle is a priority, thats where the aas comes into play

Yes, muscle retention is important to me. Hence the compounds in my closet. I seem to do well with low does test. Had my levels checked last year and I was only 2 points in to the normal. so on the low side. was about 210lbs naturally aobut 4 yrs ago then began running and was 165 at my lowest.

any extra input on low dose winny and masteron would be helpful. thanks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner