Newbies
Need advice for 8 week cycle
stats

male
6'
188 pounds
12-13% bodyfat
Workout 4 times a week including Oly lifts
Also sprint workouts, including plyos, 5-6 days a week (nothing longer than 200 meters a rep- high intensity)
Diet is on point, meet with nutritionist monthly

Recent NCAA athlete
Not a newb when it comes to DVD's
Coming off injury (torn calf)
WADA testing is possible thats why short compounds

Question is what short compound and cycle would have best success with for recovering as well as adding some strength and explosiveness. can't gain much weight and plan on running AI with whatever to keep it under control, not afraid to pin

Thinking of TNE 50mg every day or
possibly andriol, high dosage i know, or the right prop cycle

Previous cycle exp on prop-
was running 300mg a week with AI and 25mg winny still gained a lot of water quickly- 10 pounds in two weeks

any advice helpful
thanks

p.s. please don't say need to take the natural road

Var or tbol, test prop and hgh. Favorite stack of many pro baseball players.

I would avoid the TNE because of the PIP and frequency of injection. Just stick with prop for test. I used TNE once and it isn't worth the trouble. No better for gains than prop and a lot more hassle. TNE does make you aggressive in the gym for lifts though, other than that no big deal. Halotestin makes you really aggressive.

If you get TNE in oil with guaicol it has zero pip. I would do TNE and winstrol. Winny worked for ben johnson,it should work for you. These two shouldn't add a lot of weight either but boost performance.

Why var?

Winny is really tough on joints.

It worked for Johnson because he was already a beast and it gave him that extra edge, but he probably thought he was on oxandrolone, like most athletes who fall for winny.

I don't know exactly what NCAA is. What sport is it? TNE in oil has almost no PIP, but you have to control estrogen.

NCAA is the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Its the governing body for all college athletics.

Is var better for strength than winny? I never felt much from var... it worked great for abdominal fat but I didn't feel much strength. Not like I did from winny.

NCAA is the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Its the governing body for all college athletics.

I see.

He should mention discipline. A guy in weightlifting doesn't want to be on the same drugs as someone in track and field.

Is var better for strength than winny? I never felt much from var... it worked great for abdominal fat but I didn't feel much strength. Not like I did from winny.
My strength always goes up with Var...but seems to go much higher with Winny

Remember that short enacting compounds are not that reliable for testing either.. Some will have long lasting metabolites.. Npp , for example, is short acting but can be picked up in tests 12 to 18 months out.. Stick with test hgh and var.. They are nailing baseball players as we speak for turinabol because the new tests are more sensitive to the metabolites..

Var does increase strength, but not to the same degree as winny or halo. I prefer var over winny from the stand point of how I feel plus var doesn't wreck my lipids like winny does.

Var does increase strength, but not to the same degree as winny or halo. I prefer var over winny from the stand point of how I feel plus var doesn't wreck my lipids like winny does.

See we are opposite. I always get great strength gains off Var. winny kind drys everything out for me and everything kind of hurts making strength gains rough. Var on the other hand I always am stronger and feel great.

I find the strength I get from winny isn't the greatest, I get a boost but that's it, I find it more of a cosmetic drug even though the literature says its well suited for strength athletes.

Anavar I find is the best of both, gives you a nice look and gives you some pretty decent strength.

Halotestin, where do I begin ? Oh yeah, if you have a short temper to begin with stay away ! :D

First off thanks guys for all the responses one reason why i love this forum

Secondly, i was a track athlete in college that's where i got the torn calf from
trying to make a comeback now

Ive had previous experience on Var and Winny,

Var gave me huge strength gains and made me feel great in the weight room but then during sprint workouts i would lock up very badly in my lower back and could barely get through my workout, i cant remember what the dose was but pretty sure i was taking to much

i Did win with my test prop cycle ive previously mentioned and like i said, i still gained too much weight very quickly, so idk if it was the product or just my body's reaction but i didnt notice much besides my usual prop sides

As far as halo goes, i wish, clearance time is 3 months min

If i where to run prop and var, what would the dosage look around for 8 weeks?

Same for winny and prop?

i know it's not the most recommended because of natural shutdown but anyone have any experience with win or var only?

Just trying to gain as much info as i can
thanks again

If you get TNE in oil with guaicol it has zero pip. I would do TNE and winstrol. Winny worked for ben johnson,it should work for you. These two shouldn't add a lot of weight either but boost performance.

if i were to run this,
what dosages would you recommend??

Definitely something i've been leaning towards since im not afraid to pin

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members