over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle input please? Timing of test prop

liftin4life

Registered
Here is the plan for 10 weeks. PCT is not needed as my HPTA is permanently shut down and I'm on TRT for life.

1-6: Test Prop 350mg/wk
1-10: EQ 350mg/wk (frontload 700 wk1)
6-10: Tren A 40mg ED (first time w/tren)
11-14: 20mg nolva
**possibly Arimidex .5-1 while on if sides show up

Now...should I run the prop the WHOLE time? Or just 1-6? I want to avoid water retention by the end of the cycle. I know the tren gains will be hard/lean so I don't want to finish with test.

Also...I'll be on TRT for the last 6wks of the cycle anyway..so sexual issues aren't a problem.

QUESTION

liftin4life said:
Here is the plan for 10 weeks. PCT is not needed as my HPTA is permanently shut down and I'm on TRT for life.

Now...should I run the prop the WHOLE time? Or just 1-6? I want to avoid water retention by the end of the cycle. I know the tren gains will be hard/lean so I don't want to finish with test.

Also...I'll be on TRT for the last 6wks of the cycle anyway..so sexual issues aren't a problem.

WHAT DOES YOUR BLOOD WORK LOOK LIKE? BUN, CREATININE CLEARANCE, ALT, AST, CBC, BLOOD PRESSURE, HAD A PSA TEST DONE LATELY? WHAT IS YOUR BODYFAT PERCENTAGE AND HOW OLD ARE YOU? WHAT MEDICATIONS ARE YOU ON? WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO EAT LIKE WHILE ON THIS? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN "CLEAN"? WHAT WAS YOUR LAST CYCLE AND ARE YOU DOING A SHOW? ARENT THESE MOREIMPORTANT QUESTIONS THAN WETHER YOU SHOULD RUN PROP THE WHOLE TIME?

liftin4life said:

I would run the test the whole time...Prop shouldnt make you hold a lot of water especially if you are eating a good diet and as long as you run those anti-E's...I would take the nolva the whole cycle if you are worried bout water...

PHIL HERNON said:
WHAT DOES YOUR BLOOD WORK LOOK LIKE? BUN, CREATININE CLEARANCE, ALT, AST, CBC, BLOOD PRESSURE, HAD A PSA TEST DONE LATELY? WHAT IS YOUR BODYFAT PERCENTAGE AND HOW OLD ARE YOU? WHAT MEDICATIONS ARE YOU ON? WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO EAT LIKE WHILE ON THIS? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN "CLEAN"? WHAT WAS YOUR LAST CYCLE AND ARE YOU DOING A SHOW? ARENT THESE MOREIMPORTANT QUESTIONS THAN WETHER YOU SHOULD RUN PROP THE WHOLE TIME?

Phil, you and I have discussed most, if not all of the questions you're asking me. You just don't remember who I am.

I've had 22 different things checked lately for blood work alone(and the ones you mention are included). I don't have the paperwork in front of me...but everything is fine. I agree that those questions are more important. Diet/training is already set up in a way that is making me gain without extra anabolics (beyond my script) so I'm confident that an increase in calories and intensity will illicit further gains with the assistance of MORE AAS.

I tried calling you a few weeks ago in reference to having you train me, but you didn't return my call.

Last Cycle was really odd:

First 4 weeks I did 150 test e and 150 deca
Then 6, 7...I did 200 of each...then 8-14 I did 400 test e and 300 deca. For PCT, I did clomid and nolva. I gained 33lbs and kept 27 for a few months until I decided to diet and do more cardio.

I'll fill in more details about stats...height/weight/diet...etc from another thread I had where few people responded.

PROPOSED RATIOS FOR COMING CYCLE:
Diet: 4,500cals (building from 2000 to that in increments of 200-400 per week...as I observe)
Pro: 400-500g (300g from shakes, 200g from tuna/chicken/beef, etc)
Carb: 400-500g (rice,potatoes,pasta,oats)
Fat: 100-200g (EFA's)
Water: 1.5gal/day

Training experience: 7 years

I dieted down and lost muscle again Mid July 06...got to:
135 at about 7%
Height: 5' 6.5"
Wrist: 6.5"
Waist: 26 3/4"
Chest: 41"
Arms: 13.5"
Forearms: 12"
Quads: 21"
Calves: 14"

NOW....in the past 4 months I've gotten to:
165ish at 10%
Height: 5' 6.5"
Wrist: 6.5"
Waist: 30.5"
Chest 45"
Arms: 15"
Forearms: 13 1/4"
Quads: 25"
Calves: 15.5"

Last edited:
L4L ok before I reply what does 165 look like at 5'6"? I mean 7 years 4.5k calories and a test prop cycle with tren and eq? I gotta see what that creates

Vespa103 said:
L4L ok before I reply what does 165 look like at 5'6"? I mean 7 years 4.5k calories and a test prop cycle with tren and eq? I gotta see what that creates

No....not 4.5k calories and a test prop cycle with tren and EQ. That's what is COMING. I've never done tren/eq/prop. That would be really sad if I resorted to those compounds to GET to this weight/size. Also...I've never eaten 4500 cals per day on a continual basis. I'm experimenting based on DC training/articles.

Also...the 7 years of training (5 of which were focused on gaining size and strength) were apparently with an extremely low amount of endogenous testosterone. My total test without replacement is 51ng/dl. The Dr. said it's been affecting me for 5 or 6 years if she had to guess. A 22 yr old female has 80-122ng/dl of testosterone to give you an idea. Anyway...I'll post some pix.

The lat spread pic was a month or so ago...a few pounds heavier and holding some water.

Attachments

• pic6.JPG
    pic6.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 474
  • lat_spread.jpg
    lat_spread.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics