advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle or blast and cruise or just stay on?

Sdmonster

Newbies
Just wondering what the strength crowed is into? What do you guys do? What would you recommend?

That and make sure you get regular bloodwork.

For strength I would blast and cruise definitely. Keep the blasts shorter and more frequent.

X2..just stay on...unless of course you want babies

Got the kid so good to go on that lol. Thanks for the replies it was kinda what I assumed but you know, livin with out a lot of other guys to talk to about it makes it tough

I have friends in the medical field, one being in med school, and they've all said there's really not much extra risk involved with staying on for a long time as opposed to running a long cycle. With something like plain test, once you are shut down, you are shut down, staying on for longer periods doesn't really make a big difference.

If you plan on staying on, I would suggest using HCG once a week or so, 500 - 1000 iu. I've been cruising on 750 mg test/week for a few months now and my boys look and work perfectly normally.

I have friends in the medical field, one being in med school, and they've all said there's really not much extra risk involved with staying on for a long time as opposed to running a long cycle. With something like plain test, once you are shut down, you are shut down, staying on for longer periods doesn't really make a big difference.

If you plan on staying on, I would suggest using HCG once a week or so, 500 - 1000 iu. I've been cruising on 750 mg test/week for a few months now and my boys look and work perfectly normally.

I can tell you out of experience (and I'm sure a lot of other people too) that there's definitly a big difference in shut down from a long cycle or staying on for a long time. I used to recover pretty quick after 8-10 week cycles but when I stayed on for a half year it took 4 months to even get in the lower range testosteron. Then I just got ON again and never stopped :p between cycles I take 150-250 test.

Of course cycling it is one of the best exercises it helps you in getting strong legs and thighs.
Increases the strength and stamina of your legs.you should do it as much as you can.

Of course cycling it is one of the best exercises it helps you in getting strong legs and thighs.
Increases the strength and stamina of your legs.you should do it as much as you can.

Is this a joke? If so, you should let us know by puttin one of these :D

A lot of strongmen at the gym i train at still do cycles. most do short cycles with fast acting gear and some do big heavy dose cycles and then take time off.

I think the short cycles powerlifter guy said he did 600mg prop per week and 600 masteron prop, and then took 4 weeks off in between where he did small amounts of HCG.

and then there is my strongman friend who is 400lbs+ and does 2000 test and 1500 deca per week for 10 weeks then comes off and does PCT.

Do whatever makes you happy though! if you completely hate coming off then dont bother :)

I don't like coming off either but then again I'm on a really low dose of Cyp and I'm very happy with what I look like. I'm going to be starting HGH here very shortly. But I been on Since last March and I feel fine (Knock on wood)

The on and off again theory makes no sense to me ?? The way i see it stay on until your done with the this whole bodybuilding thing. The fluctuation of hormones is not good nor easy on your body. Get regular blood work and you should be more than fine considering your not using some crazy cycle lol.

Shit guys, I was looking and saw the title of this post and thought to myself, damn I was wondering that, complete burnout moment lol. Thanks for the info lol and I'm stayin I get back on

The inability to have children is my only fear from staying on year round. I have always used smaller dose cycles ex. 500mg Test E per week for say 10 weeks.

Let me add I consider this low based on what most of my friends take. Some of them have children also, but everyone's body is different and that makes me nervous

OMG are u talking about bicycles LMFAO!!!????

I'll agree with this totally. Your body is so much better than most people give it credit for for maintaining homeostasis. It'll bounce back the same regardless imo.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear