over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cytadren & Proviron

JDog

Registered
Ok bros, I am striking out when it comes to aquiring a few necessary supps for my upcoming contest prep. They are unscheduled items, but that does not seem to make them any easier to aquire. If I am violating protocol here, please feel free to delete. If someone could PM me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

How do you figure Proviron is unscheduled? Its an anabolic steroid plain and simple, purely androgenic with no anabolic qualities. Basically that, and asking for a source, would be violating protocol.

To my knowledge it was unscheduled along the lines of Arim and Nolv. I would classify it as mildly androgenic at best and used primarily as an estrogen antagonist. My mistake. I have seen people openly ask for sources or mention sources on this board before, I simply mentioned that I was having trouble and requested a PM if assistance could be rendered. You could have simply deleted rather than attempt to huimiliate if it was a violation of protocol.

Proviron is a scheduled III drug.

Also, when I took 100mg test prop ED (testolent) with 50mg proviron ED and no other anti-estrogen, i bloated on the fifth day so I started on the arimidex, so I do think it is a weak anti-estrogen. But if it is an anti-estrogen, thats a good thing. I hope it is anyways.

I guess I stand corrected on the scheduling..... been wrong before and surely will be again. Good information to know though. Works great for me as an anti estrogen, but need significantly more than 50mg per day.

That would get expensive. Id rather do Arimidex or something like that. Ive never read proof on how Proviron works as an anti-estro (its no a blocker). Its not a worthless drug but I wouldnt use it as a anti estro.

JDog said:
I guess I stand corrected on the scheduling..... been wrong before and surely will be again. Good information to know though. Works great for me as an anti estrogen, but need significantly more than 50mg per day.

Well how much do you use? 100mg? I heard people using 200mg why? What does it do at that dose? I think if I used it at more than 50mg per day, I might notice it work as an anti-estrogen but then some people are saying it doesnt do so at all. I was wondering, how do you tell it works great as an anti-estrogen? Also, do you use other anti-estros like nolvadex, clomid, arimidex, femara, cytadren or just proviron?

Well I would guess that the Anti-e properties coupled with the androgenic properties are what make it an effective pre-contest compound for myself. I am speaking for myself only, but in my experience at a dose of 4-6 tabs per day I notice a significant difference in hardness. I usually start it around 8 weeks out. I do use Arimidex throughout my cycle and increase dose as I get nearer to show (around 2mg daily last 4 weeks). I also add in Cytadren last 4 weeks which also works very good for me in terms of drying out and preserving muscle in a catabolic state.

I have had pretty good success using this protocol, cant promise it will work the same for everyone.

JDog said:
Well I would guess that the Anti-e properties coupled with the androgenic properties are what make it an effective pre-contest compound for myself. I am speaking for myself only, but in my experience at a dose of 4-6 tabs per day I notice a significant difference in hardness. I usually start it around 8 weeks out. I do use Arimidex throughout my cycle and increase dose as I get nearer to show (around 2mg daily last 4 weeks). I also add in Cytadren last 4 weeks which also works very good for me in terms of drying out and preserving muscle in a catabolic state.

I have had pretty good success using this protocol, cant promise it will work the same for everyone.

Well!! You are definately using alot of anti-estrogens pre-contest! I wish I can afford all that. I've only used proviron at 50mg per day only a few days did I go to 75mg, but 4-6 tabs would make a big difference, and then the arimidex at 2mg daily? and even cytadren? you dont even need the proviron but i would still use it. I think that should work with everyone. LOL. Good luck with your show. I can't even afford to do one.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws