over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cytomel

jared530

Registered
Im going to use t3 starting about 8weeks out to bring my bf% down to about 6%. Questions is, do you change anything when using t3 in regards to calories?

According to the clenbuterol hand book t3 raised metabolism by 10%. Ephedra is 2-3%, DNP is 20%

I dont want to cut too hard, as I currently end my day at a deficit of ~300-400 deficit

5'8
182@11%
250mg test/600mg eq

I actually increase my cals (all clean) when cutting and adding in more t3. That's what t3 enables you to do - eat more and get more nutrients in you while still burning bodyfat.

Im going to use t3 starting about 8weeks out to bring my bf% down to about 6%. Questions is, do you change anything when using t3 in regards to calories?

According to the clenbuterol hand book t3 raised metabolism by 10%. Ephedra is 2-3%, DNP is 20%

I dont want to cut too hard, as I currently end my day at a deficit of ~300-400 deficit

5'8
182@11%
250mg test/600mg eq

Your using some sort of AAS I see, you will be fine.

How much are you going to take?

37.5 - 50 mcg is what I use.

Chip

I will start at 34mcg and ramp up from their.

Maybe ill add an extra ounce of meat to my meals.

the problem with T3 is that its non selective which mean it will buen energy from fat and amino acids etc... so for t3 not waisting your hard earn muslce i accually will decrece the caloric deficit.

the problem with T3 is that its non selective which mean it will buen energy from fat and amino acids etc... so for t3 not waisting your hard earn muslce i accually will decrece the caloric deficit.

Throw some tren in there and this is no longer a problem

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

If your going to use T3, start at 50 mcg's...stick with that dose.

Is there an optimal time to take T3? empty stomach, mid day? or does it matter?

I actually increase my cals (all clean) when cutting and adding in more t3. That's what t3 enables you to do - eat more and get more nutrients in you while still burning bodyfat.

:yeahthat: it's pretty amazing stuff in that regard.

I`m currently taking 80mcg T3 on cycle. Should I be getting any notable side effects from this?

I`m currently taking 80mcg T3 on cycle. Should I be getting any notable side effects from this?

No one can answere this as we all have our own tolerances. I get no sides at 50,havnt gone any higher

What type of sides? I can`t handle clen at all so it is sorta strange I get no sides from the T3.

Clen works through a totally different mechanism so not strange at all really and 80mcg not a huge dose. Clen is well known for side effects. You may feel a little warmer now and again on t3 but ive not noticed it at 50.

i have low thyroid output so i take 50mcgs pretty much all the time. helps me add nice clean weight but i gotta say adding weight is much harder than before i started t3. This off season im going to lower to 25 or so and hope to add a little extra muscle.

i have low thyroid output so i take 50mcgs pretty much all the time. helps me add nice clean weight but i gotta say adding weight is much harder than before i started t3. This off season im going to lower to 25 or so and hope to add a little extra muscle.

So what do you consider a replacement dose? A lot of conflicting reports. I consider 50 just enough to Stoke the fire and thought about 20 was replacement but others have said its much higher

Just my 2 cents here
I think there has been a lot of evidence present by our resident MD alpha6164 where it shows coming off t3 even cold turkey really isn't that harmful and thus a pyramid off scheme is probably overkill and not truly necessary. Might depend on the doses if they were higher than what guys are using in this thread. t3 can help with lean bulking since it increases protein absorption and in the presence of aas where you have increased protein synthesis win win.
Most people don't see much results with a 25mcg dose daily. 50 seems to be where some of the magic starts without severe penalty. I just started taking it myself at 25mcg upon rising and 25mcg early afternoon after lunch but pre training.
I'm also one who cannot tolerate clen so this is about as much as I care to do for accelerated fat loss.

Just my 2 cents here
I think there has been a lot of evidence present by our resident MD alpha6164 where it shows coming off t3 even cold turkey really isn't that harmful and thus a pyramid off scheme is probably overkill and not truly necessary. Might depend on the doses if they were higher than what guys are using in this thread. t3 can help with lean bulking since it increases protein absorption and in the presence of aas where you have increased protein synthesis win win.
Most people don't see much results with a 25mcg dose daily. 50 seems to be where some of the magic starts without severe penalty. I just started taking it myself at 25mcg upon rising and 25mcg early afternoon after lunch but pre training.
I'm also one who cannot tolerate clen so this is about as much as I care to do for accelerated fat loss.

So are you saying 50 for lean bulking or is that just your cutting amount. Im using either 40 or 50,(my sources list says there 20mcg but the bag says 25mcg) and it seems to have enhanced the strength gains from the tren.

So are you saying 50 for lean bulking or is that just your cutting amount. Im using either 40 or 50,(my sources list says there 20mcg but the bag says 25mcg) and it seems to have enhanced the strength gains from the tren.

Yeah 40-50mcg should give some fat loss as well as muscle gain from the improved protein synthesis.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws