over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

d-aspartic acid

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
d-aspartic acid

Anyone have any info on this or experience....ive been reading about it and seems to be a good natty test booster...anyone know anything about this supplement

There is some good info on it at primordialperformance.com. The clinical studies show that it converts cholesterol into testosterone, and can increase natural test levels up to 42% in 12 days. Primordial has added it to their PCT stack. Hope this helps.

Almost seems to good to be true type of thing...anyone treied it?

I'll also be interested in more info about this product, but raising T levels 42% in 12 days sounds a bit exaggerated, God bless you .

This is a product I'm keeping my eye on... I want to see more quantitative data(ie actual blood work) vs "I feel this and that" but something I will likely be trying in the near future.

And actually getting the before and after blood work to know.

Im curious too, if anyone has tried it?

i've tried it. fwiw, i think that it works well and while i go to school in a different state than where my insurance is based out of so i haven't had blood work done to get specific numbers, i have felt markedly different on than off. workouts have gotten easier (currently in contest prep) in the way that i don't have to take as much time to "gather myself" before the heavy set, better sex drive/libido, and i have started to lean out more quickly than i was before taking it. btw, when i got my test levels checked over christmas time, i was at a 252 on a scale of 200-1000.

edit: if anyone decides to get this product, i would recommend the caps over the powder. if you are just trying to put the powder into a cup and drink it with all your other supps, you might find it difficult depending on how sensitive your food scale is. personally, my scale (digital one) isn't very sensitive at gauging out anything less than 3 grams, the recommended dose.

Last edited:
We are NOW carrying D-Aspartic Acid, 150 grams for $ 25.

I have tried it too at 3 grams daily and it does work. I mixed 3 grams with 4 ounces of Grapefruit juice once daily in the morning and did not tasted the DAA at all; in fact I always try to mix my supplement powders with grapefruit juice. You will be amazed at how most supp powders can mix with Grapefruit juice and not tasting bad at all, the GF juice cancels out the taste and also increases absorption as we all know already

http://www.chemx.net/apps/webstore/products/show/1482328

Thanks

Last edited:
d-aspartic acid

Anyone have any info on this or experience....ive been reading about it and seems to be a good natty test booster...anyone know anything about this supplement

as far as it's use for PCT, I find it better than SERMS. I was never a believer in using SERMS for various reasons that could be a discussion of it's own. However, tapering the AAS down slowly, introducing and AI + 3g DAA + Herbal Test booster has yielded the best recovery to date for me and other's that I've helped with PCT

I have been using it for several weeks. I definately feel it! I did lab work one month ago and I am currently waiting on lab results from last Friday. I am very curious to see what the post labs show.

I wish I still had my bloodwork results to show how well it worked...

I have been using it for several weeks. I definately feel it! I did lab work one month ago and I am currently waiting on lab results from last Friday. I am very curious to see what the post labs show.

DCS - please keep us posted. Thx.

Please keep us posted.

**broken link removed**

capsules.

Any updates?

as far as it's use for PCT, I find it better than SERMS. I was never a believer in using SERMS for various reasons that could be a discussion of it's own. However, tapering the AAS down slowly, introducing and AI + 3g DAA + Herbal Test booster has yielded the best recovery to date for me and other's that I've helped with PCT

Bro, you take 3000mgs of DAA a day, Do you take them all at once, or Do you split the dose throughout the day? God bless you bro.

What herbal test booster do you use? How many mg?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws