advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dad got diagnosed with prostate cancer....

There's no clear connection with prostate cancer and test usage! I'm sure many will disagree with this statement because of a study or two they have read! But for every study out there, there's another study proving the opposite!
Now, there is a connection with high levels of DHT causing BPH- benign prostate hypertrophy!
However sounds like prostate cancer runs in your family, and I would be very careful by getting checked out often!
Just recently, I helped on a prostatectomy by robot on a 54-year-old man.... very scary at that age!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the bad new man! Stay positive, sounds like they caught it early.

Cant this be prevented by a yearly PSA test. I'm only 29 but been getting my PSA check for the last few years with hopes of preventing this

UPDATE

Dad has decided to do removal by robotic surgery. It is planned for late September.
I have been researching and seems that steroids dont CAUSE prostate cancer but seems it def makes it worse. Even heavy drinking alcohol seems to make it worse.
I turn 40 this year so will start to do regular check ups and i will most likely use test only 100-250mg a week. 250mg will be my new "blast" lol. I need a more moderate lifestyle is what this whole experience has really let me see. And check ups!!!!!
It also brings me to the final conclusion that we all hate to hear but know its the truth: ITS ALL GENETICS!!!!!! growing muscle, reacting to roids, recovery, muscle insertion, metabolism AND getting cancer. GENETICS...... eat perfect and some freak genetically gifted guy can eat half as clean and look 2x as good. live as healthy lifestyle as you can and get cancer meanwhile some other guy drinks n smokes and lives to 100.... this is one of the lessons of life. No one is TRULY in control. no man on this earth.
-F2S

Dad has decided to do removal by robotic surgery. It is planned for late September.
I have been researching and seems that steroids dont CAUSE prostate cancer but seems it def makes it worse. Even heavy drinking alcohol seems to make it worse.
I turn 40 this year so will start to do regular check ups and i will most likely use test only 100-250mg a week. 250mg will be my new "blast" lol. I need a more moderate lifestyle is what this whole experience has really let me see. And check ups!!!!!
It also brings me to the final conclusion that we all hate to hear but know its the truth: ITS ALL GENETICS!!!!!! growing muscle, reacting to roids, recovery, muscle insertion, metabolism AND getting cancer. GENETICS...... eat perfect and some freak genetically gifted guy can eat half as clean and look 2x as good. live as healthy lifestyle as you can and get cancer meanwhile some other guy drinks n smokes and lives to 100.... this is one of the lessons of life. No one is TRULY in control. no man on this earth.
-F2S

I feel your pain. I have lost 3 members of my family to prostate cancer recently. I will keep your dad in my prayers.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws