over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

db006 pics from the nationals

~trying to get this back on track~

Dave - what do you plan on doing differently regarding diet and training (or supplementation...) to continue improving from now til your next show?

Guys, lets somehow turn this thread around or Im just going to have to delete it.....ok.

Shelby is on the right track... So I'll pose another question.

Dave, what do you feel, if anything, you will do differently that last few days leading up to the show that might make a difference in your on-stage presentation?

I have no doubt that Dave will continue improving.

hey

You look great..........you just need a lot more muscle and placed strategically.........lean though, good separation.

Let's remember this one.....this was good..and I agree..you looked great:)
moving on:D

that was an amazing show from what I saw...I hope to attend another big show next year...lots of talent.

awwww....

I know........now is there anything I can do for you my dear? :) How is your hubby?

he's good he's lying on the floor playing with ball with the dogs right now... thanks for asking:)

we're ready for some football tonight!!!

sorry, I dont mean to steal thread...back to the subject...

HAhahaha

he's good he's lying on the floor playing with ball with the dogs right now... thanks for asking:)

we're ready for some football tonight!!!

sorry, I dont mean to steal thread...back to the subject...

Sounds like my home......you saved the thread. People forget the nice things you say and have selective memory. No good deed goes unpunished......I really dont feel that cynical, but there is an aweful lot of guys on this particular thread who donate very little to this site but come here 1-4 times a year to suck the life out or post the same pictures ad naumseum. When you guys post these pics that look silly, what do you want us vets to say? We have seen it all, been at the top, heard the gossip, heard the threats, been there done that, etc.....This site is more than just a drug resource......add something instead of your image......we know what you look like.

Sounds like my home......you saved the thread. People forget the nice things you say and have selective memory. No good deed goes unpunished......I really dont feel that cynical, but there is an aweful lot of guys on this particular thread who donate very little to this site but come here 1-4 times a year to suck the life out or post the same pictures ad naumseum. When you guys post these pics that look silly, what do you want us vets to say? We have seen it all, been at the top, heard the gossip, heard the threats, been there done that, etc.....This site is more than just a drug resource......add something instead of your image......we know what you look like.

yeah i remember what it was like when i discovered first this sub culture.. i had a million questions and they were all answered..so anytime i can help i am only happy to help..i try to remember i was a newb once to..but i dont remember being as dumb as the newbs now days :p

Last edited:
but there is an aweful lot of guys on this particular thread who donate very little to this site but come here 1-4 times a year to suck the life out or post the same pictures ad naumseum. When you guys post these pics that look silly, what do you want us vets to say? We have seen it all, been at the top, heard the gossip, heard the threats, been there done that, etc.....This site is more than just a drug resource......add something instead of your image......we know what you look like.

see, another sideways comment!

This thread can't be saved. Phil turned it into his thread and talking about playing with a dog won't undo the initial rudeness.

If you wren't directing this at Dave, then you should have started a new thread.

Well

see, another sideways comment!

This thread can't be saved. Phil turned it into his thread and talking about playing with a dog won't undo the initial rudeness.

If you wren't directing this at Dave, then you should have started a new thread.

Let me be clear AD..........this comment was for some but more specifically you and HUTCH.........straight forward for you and HUTCH..........shoot, throw SoulFLy in there also....... You are not worth a new thread AD......

^^^plenty of people here have seen my pics and seen me in the gym...I could give a FUCK what YOU think! I'm just happy to be alive....FYI, I've been on the boards for longer than you think...what, you can't take a joke?

Guess what

^^^plenty of people here have seen my pics and seen me in the gym...I could give a FUCK what YOU think! I'm just happy to be alive....FYI, I've been on the boards for longer than you think...what, you can't take a joke?

I KNOW who you are B......you dont realize that do you? I am not on this thread to hear about how long you have been here and who you know..........I think you are having a meltdown...........did someone post a pic of you and made you upset? Maybe a certain detective or LE guy? How deep you want to go here? I know you switched names when the heat came down.........everyone knows.............your buddy told us all.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws