over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DBOL Not Working....

XKawN916

Registered
heres my perdicument. raw dbol was aquired ************* with a great reputation (please do not speculate as to who cuz you might be wrong). there are a few of us (not myself) that are on this cycle @ 50mg a day and it has been about 3 weeks. niether guy is feeling anything from the dbol. both guys are about 215lbs @ 15% and have upped thier calories a bit for this (both 1st cycle of 500mg test e/week and 50mg dbol a day) cycle and are not on low carbs. both have been in the gym for a few years lifting. dbol was capped using a ratio of 1.8 grams of dbol to 37 grams of creatine for 90 caps, mixed very well. niether guy are having pumps or increased strength... so, how do i go about finding out if the dbol is real??? i was thinking of having another friend go on a dbol only cycle to see if he feels anything. maybe in a liquid solution. any thoughts or help would be appreciated. thanks....

sorry if this violates any board rules. i did read them before i posted. ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Last edited by a moderator:
are you in the 916 area code or is that just your lucky number? Sac here. First time with dbol gained a lot of water weight, so I knew it was at least SOME type of aas. I'm pretty sure it was dbol ;). That was this week... not sure what to tell you other than dbol is cheap so hopefully you didn't order a kilo

With the numbers you stated,you are only using 20mg of dbol a day

i.e

1800mg div by 90 caps = 20mg

With the numbers you stated,you are only using 20mg of dbol a day

i.e

1800mg div by 90 caps = 20mg

sorry, forgot to state 3 caps a day. i know that equals 60mg, but there was a tad bit left over after all 90 caps were filled so i figured an over dosed 50mg a day. they were shooting for a 30 day dbol kick start.

are you in the 916 area code or is that just your lucky number? Sac here. First time with dbol gained a lot of water weight, so I knew it was at least SOME type of aas. I'm pretty sure it was dbol ;). That was this week... not sure what to tell you other than dbol is cheap so hopefully you didn't order a kilo

yes sir... not exactly in sac, but if i opened my window and spat it would probably land in sac, lol...

The first thing I notice when using dbol is my libido goes up.
Got any increased libido sides?

The first thing I notice when using dbol is my libido goes up.
Got any increased libido sides?

they're taking 500mg of test a week (irani ab). on my last cycle of the same test, but with var my libido was threw the roof. but both guys are seeing increased libido. they're bumping up the dose to 5x a day. that's 100mg a day, apprx. we'll see what happens.

I get awesome fullness whenever I have enough carbs.It takes about three days for me to get this with D-bol.I'm guessing you got burned.D-bol is one that you can "feel " working.I'm sorry you got a bad batch.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131