• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
intex
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
PM-Ace-Labs
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
sunrise2
PHARMAHGH1
kinglab
ganabol2
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
azteca
granabolic1
napsgear-210x65
banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
ashp210
UGFREAK-banner-PM
advertise1
advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
esquel
Steroid-Freaks-IS
YMSGIF210x65-Banner
advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DBOL

GEAR_BOSS

New member
Newbies
Joined
Aug 5, 2002
Messages
18
I was wanting some other opinions about running DBOL the last 6wks of my cycle.

I have been currently running T200 at 600mg a week and DENKALL DECA 200 AT 500MG a week. I have 3 vials of 25mg DBOL that I would like to use in place of the deca - because I dont have anymore deca, except for some 50mg.

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
 
bump

GEAR_BOSS said:
I was wanting some other opinions about running DBOL the last 6wks of my cycle.

I have been currently running T200 at 600mg a week and DENKALL DECA 200 AT 500MG a week. I have 3 vials of 25mg DBOL that I would like to use in place of the deca - because I dont have anymore deca, except for some 50mg.

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
 
* Bump *

Anyone??? (I already e-mailed my $0.02)

xcel
 
yeah i wouldnt see a problem with that at all. actually its good to run the orals at the end of the cycle since they are in and out of your system quickly, then your time off is actually time off.

hope this helps.

Todd
 
Got Juice said:
yeah i wouldnt see a problem with that at all. actually its good to run the orals at the end of the cycle since they are in and out of your system quickly, then your time off is actually time off.

hope this helps.

Todd

Agreed.
 
many thanks bros

Got Juice said:
yeah i wouldnt see a problem with that at all. actually its good to run the orals at the end of the cycle since they are in and out of your system quickly, then your time off is actually time off.

hope this helps.

Todd
 
Expect significant losses in size/strength though. Id do 4wks dbol and then 3wks winny (or any other non-aromatizing oral).
 
this is liquid DBOL. Do you still recommend that I run some winny after 4 wks

MikeS said:
Expect significant losses in size/strength though. Id do 4wks dbol and then 3wks winny (or any other non-aromatizing oral).
 

Forum statistics

Total page views
556,346,881
Threads
135,349
Messages
2,757,831
Members
160,186
Latest member
rackpull87
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131
raws
Savage Labs Store email
Syntherol Site Enhancing Oil Synthol
aqpharma
yourmuscleshop210x131
hulabs
ezgif-com-resize-2-1
MA Research Chem store banner
MA Supps Store Banner
volartek
Keytech banner
musclechem
Godbullraw-bottom-banner
Injection Instructions for beginners
Knight Labs store email banner
3
ashp131
YMS-210x131-V02
Back
Top