over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca lowers three neurotransmitters

Hmm…..trest is usually the most libido and happy euphoric mood boosting drug most people have messed with

But it’s all individual…..but trest feeling like deca mood? For me they are on opposite ends of the spectrum
Right which is why I was thinking the trest I bought was really deca.
I'm going to source some raws and give it another go.

Something really interested I noticed over the years. It's kind of unrelated but still kind of related.

Anyways I'm a big fan of bronkaid alongside my pre workout. I have a routine I do to cycle the bronkaid to keep from gaining too much of a tolerance.

I noticed that when I use tren it makes the bronkaid not give me any sort of a buzz or effect at all. It's weird. I've been using gear for almost ten years. Experimenting with everything you could pretty much do.

Interesting how some of this stuff effects the brain chemicals like that. I love my bronkaid but when I use tren it's basically void.

Only sides I get a 300mg ew deca is a lil acne fair ups. Annoying but no depression , loss of sex drive, nothing. Like I said deca just makes me feel like a fucking beast while also providing much needed joint relief.
ive had shitty side in mood and pepe with i think 100 or less mg npp.
not everyone gets the same side. you dont always get the same sides all the time either. drugs use and effect are generally not fixed.

ive had shitty side in mood and pepe with i think 100 or less mg npp.
not everyone gets the same side. you dont always get the same sides all the time either. drugs use and effect are generally not fixed.
Yeah I’ve ran deca every year and I like to run npp as well. I get better joint relief with deca tho. All sides have been the same of some forehead acne and maybe a lil on shoulders or chest but not usually. Still no issues with my unit or my drive to use it. I also hold some extra water so my BP rises a lil bit.

I use Proviron and/or mast when running deca. I’m as horny as a teenager all the time.

I will say that my very first run with deca I got a lil bit anxiety but that only lasted about 5wks. It was manageable without any meds but I was noticeably anxious.

Yeah I’ve ran deca every year and I like to run npp as well. I get better joint relief with deca tho. All sides have been the same of some forehead acne and maybe a lil on shoulders or chest but not usually. Still no issues with my unit or my drive to use it. I also hold some extra water so my BP rises a lil bit.

I use Proviron and/or mast when running deca. I’m as horny as a teenager all the time.

I will say that my very first run with deca I got a lil bit anxiety but that only lasted about 5wks. It was manageable without any meds but I was noticeably anxious.
its a great aas. i wish i didnt get the sides i do from it. i know people get zero sides.

I have never noticed any mental sides from deca. I am 52 next month and am pretty much cruising on test/deca forever. I get less sides with deca than i do test. My best set of bloods in the last 10 years was a 600 mg deca only cycle. Will never do it without test again though

Test and Deca was my go to back in the day. 1.2 grams of Test (600mg 2x week) and 600mg Deca (1x week). Always felt great and strength was up there!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws