Votes: 216 35.4%
  • EQ

Votes: 288 47.1%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 26 4.3%
  • I like both equally

Votes: 81 13.3%

• Total voters
prefer eq than deca. less water retention and higher dose.
feels like safer and healthier.

I love the synergistic effect that the two have together. I like npp better than actual deca though. Eq around 500-750 a week with npp at 450

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

How did you like this stack? What was your test base?

I'm designing my Fall bulk cycle and have a bunch of NPP on hand. First time I took it, I wasn't ready for the face-flush and the high BP. (But I was on a few other compounds as well? :cool:)

Would be interested in a good NPP stack

Sorry to get OT.

PS - Love my EQ. But keep an eye on the BP and be prepared to donate every few weeks.

I loved it. My test base was 450. I tried lower, but the ed killed me

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I've spent days examining which of these compounds would best fit my goals. Done Deca a few times but never EQ. I love Deca but I have boys that swear by EQ. Guess I need to experiment.

im 8 weeks in on EQ. Feel a little fuller. more appetite. at 600mg

i feel extremely full and strong this far in on deca

i prefer Deca, EQ doesn't work for me !

EQ doesn't work for you bc you probably don't know how to dose it correctly. Deca and EQ are two completely different drugs but EQ is absolutely amazing when boom dosed. I would put it above deca any day, since deca will aromatize, 95% of what you see is water that will come off after you stop plus the drug stops working after so long. The size EQ brings, stays.

IMO deca is superior to EQ. This is primarily because Deca is better than EQ in terms of retention of muscle mass and body strength gains.

Why not run both? Higher EQ and low dose deca. I think I'm going to try it out at EQ-600-900 deca 250-500 not sure yet on the amount yet.

EQ is best known for providing slow but steady gains during bulking cycles (usually called the EQgains), and has mild side effect.

Id like to get my hands on Bold Cyp to experiment, especially to gauge its effects on joints. Ive used NPP and liked it, but I am about to try deca next week @ 600 alongside 750 test. Bold Cyp where art thou?

To me it's personal preference we have some great quality gear so either way you go with our oil your winning [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bold is certainly my goto though [emoji6]

Eq for me. Don't like the bloat and ed issues on deca. Although I think is better for bulking

EQ doesn't work for you bc you probably don't know how to dose it correctly. Deca and EQ are two completely different drugs but EQ is absolutely amazing when boom dosed. I would put it above deca any day, since deca will aromatize, 95% of what you see is water that will come off after you stop plus the drug stops working after so long. The size EQ brings, stays.

I know this is an old post, but would you elaborate on what you mean by "boom dosing" EQ? I am considering a run starting in Jan. Thanks!

I know this is an old post, but would you elaborate on what you mean by "boom dosing" EQ? I am considering a run starting in Jan. Thanks!

Sure bro I'm happy to share my opinion on EQ.

In my many experiences of running and suggesting EQ to my clients, I've found that the reason I see so many great changes while using it is due to higher doses. I'm talking 800-1200mg per week. Equipoise is a structurally altered form of testosterone, It is a very slight change in an added double bond at the carbon one and two position. This double bond greatly reduces the hormone’s androgenicity, as well as estrogenic nature. So what this means is EQ is not as effective at building lean mass as say testosterone. The two combined however give amazing results but because of the weak androgen, more is needed to produce quality results. This is also why more people choose to run EQ for 16-20 weeks at a time. It takes a long time for the results to show at day 300-400mg.
My suggestion is to run test higher as well while running EQ. I love the vascular look it brings when the dose is right. I hope this helps:)

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Flex5 at checkout
Or 2 free test prop with orders over $300
Add "2 free test prop $300 flex promo" in notes
Mymonsterlabs.com

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members