over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca

luke

Newbies
Okay I know if I post this anywhere else I'm going to get slammed so here goes- I'm going to do a deca only cycle. Yes, no test base. I'm debating between 400-600 mgs/weekly. I have always run deca w/test so I'm not quite sure when to expect the deca to kick in (IP-300 mg/ml). Furthermore, I'm somewhat limited to quad injection sites due to some mean granulomas on my glutes. I've never been sensitive to gyno but I'm concerned about the possible prolactin effects. I have nolva on hand but I understand it may not be effective w/Deca. Would a good dose of b-6 daily prevent possible problems? Any input would be great.
Thanks-Luke

First off, what are your stats, cycle history, etc.? Second, why would you want to run a Deca only cycle?!!

Bump Kawasaki, I would never run deca without test and if I were to neglect the test it would be with Eq and some proviron or something.

Do not waste your time and money on deca only.Trust me I have done it two years ago, and I got frustrated before the end of the cycle because no results.

like 2-3 years ago my friend ran deca 300 by qv for about 12 wks. he ran, i think again it was a while ago, 600mg/wk. he had gains way late in the cycle but nothing to call home about. where i am going with this is that the had more side effects from the deca than i get from test. i know a lot of people say that deca is all they run but i just dont believe that shit.

Agreed. Deca by itself will do nothing and it will just give you 'deca dick'. You need a test base as well.

Damn. Thank's for the responses. This post sat forever with no activity. I pretty much expected the feedback I got but I just have to know for myself. I shot 600 mg in my left inner quad last Sat. then another 300 mg in the right quad Wed. BTW I'm currently 6'4" @ 190 I'm guessing around 12% BF. Pretty horrible but how I got there from being 250lbs @ 10%BF is to long and involved. It was not gear related. Suffice it to say that at least for awhile I'll risk erectile dysfunction over high BP and 17alpha alkylated compounds and the inherent risks to the liver. I am getting quite tempted to add test prop. At least with prop I can drop it quick if problems arise.

Into week three a total of around 1200mgs of deca so far but couldn't resist a week of d-bol however I stayed at 100mgs. Improvements right now are probably more d-bol related but everything is getting into shape and no erectile dysfunction yet. Test is on the way because I read to much.

i tried a deca only cycle once. i was using 400 a week and
by week 5 my nuts were killing me. lucky for me my brother
in law had a test e w-prop mix left over. i felt alot better next
day. lol

From personal experience with deca only, deca dick is not the omly side you can get. It may not aromatise, but it really opens up the progest receptors, which can lead to other issues. IMO test is not an option, it's a necessity.

luke said:
Into week three a total of around 1200mgs of deca so far but couldn't resist a week of d-bol however I stayed at 100mgs. Improvements right now are probably more d-bol related but everything is getting into shape and no erectile dysfunction yet. Test is on the way because I read to much.

WTF???

1,200mg/week deca and 100mg/d d-bol??

All you need is 200-400mg/week Deca and no more than 20mg d-bol!

Abuse is an understatement of what you are doing!

luke listen

luke listen to these guys and gals seriously in this forum these people r only here to help you reach your goals safely and in a effective manner im a noob ill admit my second cycle is on the way built by these guys as was the first cycle thanks for all of your help everyone

Big A and Wesright you both are correct in your responses given your interpretation of my post. Let me clarify. Week #1 consisted of a single shot of Deca @600mgs. Week#2 consisted of a single shot of Deca @300mgs. Week #3 consisted of a single shot of Deca @300 mgs. Thus the statement "into week three a total of around 1200mgs of Deca so far." During week #2 I did use d-bol, however, it was two (2) IP 50 mg d-bol tabs which were divided throughout a seven (7) day period of time. (Trust me dividing those little pills was no easy task). So my daily dose of d-bol was actually slightly UNDER 15 mgs.
Trust me, I err on the side of caution at all times and now that my post has been clarified I think all will agree that by anyone's standards it is extremely conservative. I am glad you both jumped immediately on what you perceived to be an insane amount of use. So often I see cycles recommended that I would not touch due to the gross negligence of dose recommendations. Thanks to both of you for your responses.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity