cubano100

Registered
Grams Calories %-Cals
Calories

Fat
110.9 978 19%

Saturated
28.3 252 5%

Im about 205lbs lean muscle and must admit that its probably the best shape i have ever been. but not making any progressive increments. however my job consist of walking for about 10 hrs daily, at a very high metabolism I'm hungry 30 mins after a full meal. any suggestions?

Polyunsaturated
17.4 151 3%

Monounsaturated
37.3 323 6%

Carbohydrate
490.1 2,013 39%

Dietary Fiber

Protein
547.3 2,233 43%

Alcohol
0.0 0 0%

Fat(19%)

Carbs(39%)

Protein(43%)

Alcohol(0%)

Well

Grams Calories %-Cals
Calories

Fat
110.9 978 19%

Saturated
28.3 252 5%

Im about 205lbs lean muscle and must admit that its probably the best shape i have ever been. but not making any progressive increments. however my job consist of walking for about 10 hrs daily, at a very high metabolism I'm hungry 30 mins after a full meal. any suggestions?

Polyunsaturated
17.4 151 3%

Monounsaturated
37.3 323 6%

Carbohydrate
490.1 2,013 39%

Dietary Fiber

Protein
547.3 2,233 43%

Alcohol
0.0 0 0%

Fat(19%)

Carbs(39%)

Protein(43%)

Alcohol(0%)

Its just a diet......a diet supports muscle growth, keeps body fat at a minimum.......aids recovery..........diversified as to keep cells healthy and functioning properly.......dont expect to turn into a muscle monster with just a balanced diet..........

Higher carbs and higher healthy fats

daaaaaamn wish I had that "problem"

I was 210 and went to a hefty and plump 235 off of under 4000 cals a day

Cubano what is your goal? I'm guessing it's increasing LBM because we all want to do that. If this is what your ACTUALLY consuming and your hard as nails at 200lbs I'd say your a freakshow keep it up. As far as adding things to the diet, it sounds like Phil thinks you should some test lol. If you haven't done that already then you really are a freak and I'd like to congratulate your parents

Its just a diet......a diet supports muscle growth, keeps body fat at a minimum.......aids recovery..........diversified as to keep cells healthy and functioning properly.......dont expect to turn into a muscle monster with just a balanced diet..........

well i am using gear. here it is.
1000 mg test blend wkl
200 mg EQ wkl
100 mg masteron wkl
100 mg tren wkl

25mg DBOL

still not using deca 200 and anavar 50

phil can talk with you more about this but if you are hungry 30 minutes after eating then.... EAT. seriously. and if you cant eat then drink LBAs or some kind of very well absorbed protein supplement.
and why eat the same amount of food every day? is your body EXACTLY the same every day?
are your energy requirements EXACTLY the same every day?
again, phil can talk to you more about this but think about it. at the least i would suggest eating whenever you are hungry. it is the BEST sign that your body is craving nutrients and doesnt have em.
EAT!
oh and thats a decent amount of gear i think if you eat more you will grow.
-JS

if you listen to what your body is telling you
you'll get it right

honestly, your numbers seem slightly skeewed
i mean......do you really have your macros down to tenths?????:confused:
its hard to believe

number 1.....if your hungry.....your not eating enough
i dont care if your eating 10,582.238519 cals a day
if your hungry, its NOT enough for "progressive incriments"

:(

Up the Carbs to 45-50% of your calories.....Also those doses of Mast, Tren, EQ (if you actually meant to type weekly) are pretty much a waste of money.

So far, every time I've hit a ceiling, a big increase in complex carbs and the "good" fats has always helped me get over the hump. I've been stuck at 250 for a while, so I redid my diet (increased complex carbs and fats, upped protein some, not a while lot), changed my workout, (close to an article BigA posted a while back-3-days/week lilfting M,W,F), and now i'm gaining again...some fat is coming on with the gains, but the way I look at it is you're either bulking, or cutting....

Up the Carbs to 45-50% of your calories.....Also those doses of Mast, Tren, EQ (if you actually meant to type weekly) are pretty much a waste of money.

Yeah, you need to at least up the dose on the EQ ... (400-800mg) a weak ...

The Mast too ...
Tren is low but works good at low doses so ...

well i am using gear. here it is.
1000 mg test blend wkl
200 mg EQ wkl
100 mg masteron wkl
100 mg tren wkl

25mg DBOL

still not using deca 200 and anavar 50

My first comments are that your doses are off.

You dont need that much test. 500-750mg would suffice. Your secondary anabolics are not at functional doses. EQ IMO should be in the range of 400-600mg, tren 250mg and masteron 250-350mg.

Also, how long have you been on AAS? no matter what you are doing your body will eventually re-establish homeostasis. Hence why periodic changes in dieting strategy create an elastic beneficial effect on body composition. (i.e. caloric surpluses followed by periods of dieting down a bit..repeat)

With respect to AAS, you're body will eventually de-sensitize itself to the drugs. Take some time off, and then, IMO, when you come back on (hopefully with a more optimal dosing strategy) you will likely respond better

You could also try increasing your carbohydrates (energy) to spare some additional protein that you are eating for muscle growth.

-Alex

My first comments are that your doses are off.

You dont need that much test. 500-750mg would suffice. Your secondary anabolics are not at functional doses. EQ IMO should be in the range of 400-600mg, tren 250mg and masteron 250-350mg.

Also, how long have you been on AAS? no matter what you are doing your body will eventually re-establish homeostasis. Hence why periodic changes in dieting strategy create an elastic beneficial effect on body composition. (i.e. caloric surpluses followed by periods of dieting down a bit..repeat)

With respect to AAS, you're body will eventually de-sensitize itself to the drugs. Take some time off, and then, IMO, when you come back on (hopefully with a more optimal dosing strategy) you will likely respond better

You could also try increasing your carbohydrates (energy) to spare some additional protein that you are eating for muscle growth.

-Alex

its almost robotic how this shit just rolls out of you

:cool:

its almost robotic how this shit just rolls out of you

:cool:

You get that too? How can a 21 year old have that much AAS experince? He must have started at 12.:rolleyes:

i would take eq and masteron out...switch to 600mg/wk deca and 50mg abombs and i guarantee you to take off....also lay off the cardio if you are doin it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131