over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dieting time........

StoryOfTheYear

Registered
Alright. Well, Ive gained a lot (for me) in the last two years or so..from 160-165 to about 235lb.. Im 6"1 so im not too big, but its been some awesome gains and size since then, and im ready to do a mock pre-contest diet starting next week!! I just want to get real lean and STAY real lean, even when im not dieting. I just want to see my abs and be vascular all year round so I can gauge my muscle gains better. Well, wish me luck guys, and also, if ANYONE has any tips or ANYTHING to help me on my diet feel free to pm me or just post away!! -StOrY-

Post some before pics so we can gauge and help you with your diet as it progresses

good luck

I have approx the same stats and have recently completed the same mission you are on. I am 6'1 and have trimmed from 230 to now waking up between 202-205. I am probably now around 10% bf. The most important thing I found was that i needed to ease into the diet because I used to eat like complete garbage and everytime i tried to start a hardcore diet i would crash after a week or two. Make sure you fill your diet with enough choices that you aren't completely bored (different sauces for chicken, etc.) For motivation to stay on the diet, look at every meal you eat as a goal and try to feel good about succeeding after every meal. Look at each hardcore meal as an accomplishment, a triumph over adversity, this keeps me driven to eat well.

Good luck to you! You can do it!!!

Great advice from Peanuthead. I like suggesting a cheat day once a week or so but not everyone agrees with me.:) It gives you something to look forward to and doesn't seem like the dieting will last forever. Pretty soon, after you're into the dieting, the cheat day becomes just a cheat meal. I think it's good for you mentally and it certainly won't screw up your goals. I've eaten 14 pancakes in one day on a cheat day!:p (And then went into a carb coma. lol.)

Also, once you start looking at food as fuel for your engine (your body) instead of comfort or pleasure, it makes things easier. Best of luck!

Wow! Awesome advice from everyone. Thanks a lot. And to you too Razor for the pm. That was an interesting article. Im going to try and post some pics here in a couple days. But im warning you guys, im kind of chunky right now lol :p after this bulk!!! Passionatebb, a carb coma sounds so De-licious right now!! I will keep you guys updated -StOrY-

First day dieting update. woke up around nine jumped on Treadmill for 25 min moderate paced cardio.

60g. Whey
2g. Fish Oil
Multi Vit.

1 can tuna
1 bowl of brown rice
1g. Fish oil

workout

PWO 60g. whey/water/50g. gatorade powder

Opps forgot a meal here. 1 can of Tuna and bowl of Brown rice

5 full eggs scrambled/ 20g. whey with 1/2 oats

Big bowl of Indian Spiced ground beef!! (,mmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

60whey shake/milk

Last edited:
StoryOfTheYear said:
Alright. Well, Ive gained a lot (for me) in the last two years or so..from 160-165 to about 235lb.. Im 6"1 so im not too big, but its been some awesome gains and size since then, and im ready to do a mock pre-contest diet starting next week!! I just want to get real lean and STAY real lean, even when im not dieting. I just want to see my abs and be vascular all year round so I can gauge my muscle gains better. Well, wish me luck guys, and also, if ANYONE has any tips or ANYTHING to help me on my diet feel free to pm me or just post away!! -StOrY-

I wish you best of luck. I take it that you like the group Story of the Year too.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

just take it easy and slow! dont wanna loose the good gains.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear