over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Discs can heal!

So, you're saying a L5/S1 spondylosis = DDD (Degen Disc Disease). Yes, I agree. Spondylolisthesis = Fx of the pars due to trauma and/or possibly genetic predisposition (questionable), causing an anterior translation of the L5 in relation to S1 aka anthrospondylolisthesis.

Osteophytes can also be present with a spondylol at the fx site. I believe the radiographic finding is called a "Bird Beak." Osteophyte causing nerve root irritation.

Absolutely I know that what I did was just temporary. There is nothing chiro can do to fix a fx pars and an anterior translating vertebra, which in turns causes spinal cord compression. The best we can do is adjust, manage and symptoms, assist the patient to strengthen their core muscles (anterior, posterior, and lateral chains), and go from there. If the patient progresses past a Meyerding grade 1, then obviously medical intervention is needed. I know the limits of what conservative care can do. I'd prefer a patient exhausts all possibilities before going into surgery. I respect all fields of the medical community, we all have our place in patient care.

If a patient as 5-1 spondy without lysis then its almost always on a degen basis. I have many chiro friends so I know they discuss degen issues during training. So we can agree on that correct?

If its on a degen basis its not just a buldge, its degen with disc uncovering combined with dessication and osteophytes.

What the patient is experiencing relief from and i am sure you are aware of is the TEMPORARY decreased osseus narrowing of neuralforamin or lateral recess often from a traction type technique. IT DOES NOT change the underlying pathology and as the disc dessication reverts back to its 'normal" state the symptoms recur and as the mass effect on the exiting nerve root comes back mass effect plus inflammation will return thus the patients symptoms.

Guys, athletes are dumb lol. Rememer when people used to wear those magnet things on their wrist because it improved strength and balance lol I could go on and on. What chiros offer is soft tissue therapy.. manipulating is not going to alter the osseous alignment of the spine via direct effect. It can help with soft tissues. Traction can offer benefit however i already articulated when this may be or not be of benefit and the important of knowing the difference.

Last edited:
So, you're saying a L5/S1 spondylosis = DDD (Degen Disc Disease). Yes, I agree. Spondylolisthesis = Fx of the pars due to trauma and/or possibly genetic predisposition (questionable), causing an anterior translation of the L5 in relation to S1 aka anthrospondylolisthesis.

Osteophytes can also be present with a spondylol at the fx site. I believe the radiographic finding is called a "Bird Beak." Osteophyte causing nerve root irritation.

Absolutely I know that what I did was just temporary. There is nothing chiro can do to fix a fx pars and an anterior translating vertebra, which in turns causes spinal cord compression. The best we can do is adjust, manage and symptoms, assist the patient to strengthen their core muscles (anterior, posterior, and lateral chains), and go from there. If the patient progresses past a Meyerding grade 1, then obviously medical intervention is needed. I know the limits of what conservative care can do. I'd prefer a patient exhausts all possibilities before going into surgery. I respect all fields of the medical community, we all have our place in patient care.

agreed sir

Going over my MRI tomorrow. From looks of it, appears I herniated at least C4 as I have been having severe C4 radiculopathy for 6 weeks now. Inured it doing light dumbell shrugs, not heavy by any means.

Most that I have talked to mention that if I want to get back training, then fusion may be best option.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I appreciate it.

I have some minor relief in that I am not losing my balance as much. My wife says I am walking a little more loosely. The tightness / contractions in my butt seem the same. The tightness / fatigue on the outside of my lower legs is not as bad but is still there. Today is 7 days from the injection. So we have 3 more days I guess to hope for significant improvement.

Thanks again gotgame.

I ended up having a total of six of these injections done. The first one got me little to no noticeable relief. The second however significantly reduced the pain and the radiating sciatica I was having. like 50 percent better. By the time I had the fourth and fifth I had essentially no back pain or sciatica. Ocassionally ill sleep weird or hurt it in the gym and it can bug me for a day or couple weeks. But mostly I have no issues anymore

'Degenerative Disc and bulging bottom Cervical'

I started seeing a chiropractor, getting stretched out and started using GHRP-2 with cjc-no dac to increase my HGH levels in hopes of healing my neck...

It's working.. 😀 Thank Christ Jesus first, the HGH levels 2nd and then the chiropractor.

I've had injections mentioned to me, from the pain management sources?

Last edited:
What do you guys think about using hgh and tb 500 to speed up the healing process? I recently just got my first round of cortisone injections too. Told doc about hgh and tb 500. Doc agreed that it could help. I'm lucky as the herniation is small ( hopefully it still is small as I re injured myself 3 times, months apart, after having no pain and thinking I was better). Miserable shit though, I feel for anyone dealing with back problems. I've just learned through trial and error my spine can't take significant pressure or fast turning motions. Hopefully, in a year or so I'll be good.

What do you guys think about using hgh and tb 500 to speed up the healing process? I recently just got my first round of cortisone injections too. Told doc about hgh and tb 500. Doc agreed that it could help. I'm lucky as the herniation is small ( hopefully it still is small as I re injured myself 3 times, months apart, after having no pain and thinking I was better). Miserable shit though, I feel for anyone dealing with back problems. I've just learned through trial and error my spine can't take significant pressure or fast turning motions. Hopefully, in a year or so I'll be good.

I've been getting cortisone and trigger point injections for a few years now. So far I've been able to keep my back from getting worse. For me hgh, bpc-157, etc hasn't really done anything to help it significantly. Deca and eq helps with some pain. I pretty much avoid any heavy lifting that puts pressure on my lower back. No standing db front raises or curls. I use machines, and utilize a med ball for certain db movements.

You should probably consider doing the same. Once my back was injured it just gradually got worse. Any sort of therapy just masked it temporarily. You're just not going to get the same performance once your discs are damaged. It's either surgery or your body getting desensitized to the nerve pain signals. It's unlikely you'll ever hit a squat or deadlift PR anymore. So it's pointless to keep the heavy lifting in.

I've been getting cortisone and trigger point injections for a few years now. So far I've been able to keep my back from getting worse. For me hgh, bpc-157, etc hasn't really done anything to help it significantly. Deca and eq helps with some pain. I pretty much avoid any heavy lifting that puts pressure on my lower back. No standing db front raises or curls. I use machines, and utilize a med ball for certain db movements.

You should probably consider doing the same. Once my back was injured it just gradually got worse. Any sort of therapy just masked it temporarily. You're just not going to get the same performance once your discs are damaged. It's either surgery or your body getting desensitized to the nerve pain signals. It's unlikely you'll ever hit a squat or deadlift PR anymore. So it's pointless to keep the heavy lifting in.
I gave up the "heavy" lifting as well.. on top of my already surgically repaired knees (5 reconstructions)..

HGH helps... I prefer the GHRP-2 /cjc method.. it allows for more natural HGH to be produced.

Rembering with these disc issues we don't want bodybuilding dosages of anything.. just "life extension", "life support".. "Healing". Whatever you'd like to call it..

Having too much muscle in my back is a problem.. traps stayed inflamed and swelled up..

Keep your Faith [emoji173]️

I'm interested in getting the trigger point injections.. I should ask my chiropractor about that next time I see her.. electric stimulation, and massages are what I've found to help me.

That's depressing. I may look into getting surgery in a year or so. I really like to surf and can no longer do it. Any twisting motions really get me.

My issue was compressed discs when I was a teenager from years of spinal impact jumping down stairs and handrails. Luckily I had a knowledgeable doc and he told me I need to start working out and strengthening my lower back. Or I could do injections. I chose dead lifts.

Hence why I started lifting, now here I am with no disc issues anymore. :rolleyes:

I'm sure issues will arise at some point though later in life.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131