over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DK Metcalf

NFL is no joke I’m not sure how these guys do it. I’m surprised people don’t die for real imagine getting hit full speed by a guy 260 or more that shit has to hurt. Hahaha I’d run for my life every down. If I saw James Harrison running at me I’d shit.
I'd be scared to line up as on offensive lineman against some of these beast pass rushers, because I think I'd probably tear my achilles or hamstring

But running full speed and tackling/getting tackled by guys like Harrison and Derrick Henry? That might be kinda fun

Seriously Derrick Henry runs at you. He got Demons in him
I’d be like
1610766318363.jpeg

Anyone that's played high level football/wrestling knows a guy just like him. Eats whatever the F he wants, does or doesnt train hard, doesnt really matter. Just a freak no matter what. He just happen to make some good decisions along the way.

Genetics is King in sports and bodybuildng. The biggest guy in the gym is big because his genetics not because he trains hard or because he outjuices the rest. All men are created equal was the biggest lie told to man. Some people are brilliant , some are physical specimens, some can't learn to read, some can run 4g and train like a pro and can't even look as good as another guy who doesn't train and eats fast food 9x a week.

This guy is easily natural, all it takes to have that mass to height ratio naturally is good genetics and an early start combined with a good work ethic, that isn't otherworldly genetics mass wise.

Genetics is King in sports and bodybuildng. The biggest guy in the gym is big because his genetics not because he trains hard or because he outjuices the rest. All men are created equal was the biggest lie told to man. Some people are brilliant , some are physical specimens, some can't learn to read, some can run 4g and train like a pro and can't even look as good as another guy who doesn't train and eats fast food 9x a week.
Yes, although the statement that "all men are created equal" was not meant to describe intelligence or physical attributes. It refers to our value as human beings "made in the image of God." For example, a seven year old girl with down syndrome doesn't have any less dignity/worth than a strong, wealthy, intelligent, handsome man in his prime.

Yes, although the statement that "all men are created equal" was not meant to describe intelligence or physical attributes. It refers to our value as human beings "made in the image of God." For example, a seven year old girl with down syndrome doesn't have any less dignity/worth than a strong, wealthy, intelligent, handsome man in his prime.

Correct, it should be "all people should be treated with dignity" rather than a lie. We need to look no further than in the gym every day to see each person is unique with different strengths and weaknesses and we should take pride in not being equal (clones). BB exemplifies this, DK does too. I literally think this guy would look better than most on the board If he didn't train for a year. I wonder if he has any videos and he actually trains hard, or does mostly bodyweight stuff. I can't imagine in 2021 with all we know that NFL athletes are still squatting, benching heavy, with the massive risk to injury with little benefit it offers them. Another fun guy to look up was ted Washington, a massive man, didn't look ripped but great athlete. Amazing how some of the fat guys are so quick and fast lol.

Thought id bump this instead of making a new thread, but this dude just claimed he eats 1 meal a day and several bags of candy lol. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33643024/dk-metcalf-eats-incredible-amount-candy-part-diet
Could very well be true I have been of the opinion genetics is king. Too many guys eat junk lift wrong and look great. Too many guys abuse juce and so things right and are still fat, small, or mishaped despite their lbm and bf levels.

But in dks case I he's full of shit. He is big on his physique, taking pics at the gym, seems like a gym rat who takes pride In his looks. Makes me think he is exaggerating.

How can these guys be all natural in terms of the money they make and access they have to the best stuff out there. i mean I am sure with their money and connections they have no problems getting access to better PEDS than any bodybuilder can lol. they have off season they can take anything they want.

i find it hard to believe guys like LeBron etc are taking creatine and natural shit when nobody's at the gym are taking Pfizer hgh etc lol.

that's like me driving with high end Pirelli tires on my civic just to get to work but Michael Schumacher using some cheap generics on his Ferrari for his professional carreer.

How can these guys be all natural in terms of the money they make and access they have to the best stuff out there. i mean I am sure with their money and connections they have no problems getting access to better PEDS than any bodybuilder can lol. they have off season they can take anything they want.

i find it hard to believe guys like LeBron etc are taking creatine and natural shit when nobody's at the gym are taking Pfizer hgh etc lol.

that's like me driving with high end Pirelli tires on my civic just to get to work but Michael Schumacher using some cheap generics on his Ferrari for his professional carreer.
These guys have been shredded and built since they stepped out their momma's womb. Literally abs from day one. 5 year old kid running around at the public pool with veins, pecs, and, delts, etc. They've been absolute monsters in their sport their entire life, just doing regular old training. They are a completely different animal.

The analogy is actually perfect, with just a bit of tweaking, but it works against your point. Let me explain.

Regular guys like you and me that go on juice are like the civics and corollas and camrys that go out and get after market tires etc.

Guys like DK Metcalf etc are like Ferraris and Lambos that come with premium tires stock right from the manufacturer. Why would they go get after market tires? Sure, they could upgrade it. But then it wouldn't be a completely stock Lambo or Ferrari. It almost cheapens it. And the tires are already excellent stock anyways.

These guys have been shredded and built since they stepped out their momma's womb. Literally abs from day one. 5 year old kid running around at the public pool with veins, pecs, and, delts, etc. They've been absolute monsters in their sport their entire life, just doing regular old training. They are a completely different animal.
Yes i agree, but why limit it there when millions are on the table. thats the point i actually left out that they don't' just stop there.

The analogy is actually perfect, with just a bit of tweaking, but it works against your point. Let me explain.

Regular guys like you and me that go on juice are like the civics and corollas and camrys that go out and get after market tires etc.

Guys like DK Metcalf etc are like Ferraris and Lambos that come with premium tires stock right from the manufacturer. Why would they go get after market tires? Sure, they could upgrade it. But then it wouldn't be a completely stock Lambo or Ferrari. It almost cheapens it. And the tires are already excellent stock anyways.
I find that guys like Lebron and Tom brady playing that high caliber and that long pretty much without any serious injuries isn't entirely genetics and luck. i mean its all speculation as no one knows but them and maybe a small circle of what really goes on.

just saying if that was me i would be like fuck my genetics lets further enhance it it lets take the peds to maintain what i have even longer. that would be my logic as a genetic elite athlete.

and if im in the nfl and subpar, thats the first place i would spend my money on not a Ferrari or a fat gold chain.

This. They don't need it and don't want to risk getting caught. People say they all are on juice testing is a sham yet guys get caught.

Some good analogies...

A guy who gets laid alot is not going to be the guy talking about sex at the gym or posting a thread about meeting girls online.

A guy who is confident isn't going to post his pics online if someone calls him out, he has no need to.

The guys who get caught using ped are usually the ones who are barely making it not the freaks like Metcalf, Tyreek hill, Aaron Rodgers etc

what about guys like usain bolt? you think he ran 9.58 clean hes a genetic freak if he did does that mean with peds he runs low 9.2?

what about guys like usain bolt? you think he ran 9.58 clean hes a genetic freak if he did does that mean with peds he runs low 9.2?
Probably no way to know it's all speculation.

Football is a bit different, these guys are not only generic freaks but skill is a big component.

Yeah, sure genetics are prob the final biggest factor, however, when you're surrounded by genetic freaks, how do you get an edge?

The only reason for any athlete to not use PEDs is if they thought it would reduce performance.
I mean, come on everyone, these athletes are the most competitive people on the planet. They'll do anything for an edge.

The “genetically gifted athlete argument” how naive.

Ronnie Coleman could beat 90% of the people on this forum……I saw him do blah blah blah in the gym…….therefore I believe he won mr olympia natural.
We’ll guess what Ronnie Coleman and professional athletes aren’t competing against the people on this forum. They’re competing against other super human athletes.

Practically every fundamental in sports catching, throwing, tackling can be enhanced in the weight room and thus can be enhanced with peds.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131