over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DK Metcalf

Whatever the dude is eating or not eating, taking or not taking (I lean toward not taking) it's working. He looks better than 99% of aas users and has functional ability better than 100%.

All the other guys with a super jacked phsique in the NFL have mostly been failures. Christian McCaffrey's had a good year but can't stay healthy. Quinn, Tebow, Boston, gholston, Cushing busted. I think Thomas Jones had a decent career but nothing special. Aaron Donald is a freak but looks more like a power lifter.

DK is pretty damn impressive.

I don't think that's what he eats .
I don't really see any motive to make that up. If anything, guys who usually eat poorly lie to say they eat better than they actually do since they want to maintain the image that they are disciplined.

I don't really see any motive to make that up. If anything, guys who usually eat poorly lie to say they eat better than they actually do since they want to maintain the image that they are disciplined.
So you think he's able to perform at the level he is, maintain the amount of lean tissue and not be on chemicals eating 4 bags of Gummi bears and 1 meal? You can't be that naive

So you think he's able to perform at the level he is, maintain the amount of lean tissue and not be on chemicals eating 4 bags of Gummi bears and 1 meal? You can't be that naive
I do. Went to high school with a bunch of boys like this. Blew my fucking mind. Shredded and big just like DK. Came from poor as hell homes. Prob one real meal of the day was a school cafeteria hamburger and they eat candy and bags of chips for the rest of their calories.

This is like Maxx Charles saying he only ate one meal of beans and rice a day. The guy is just your average non-caring American and forgets half the stuff he snacks on.

No one is saying he ONLY eats candy. But the vast majority of the worlds best athletes are not eating high protein nor do they have tight diets.
You're clueless and obviously think the worlds best athletes have your same genetics. They dont.

Dwight Howard, one of the most athletic big man freaks of all time, ate skittles and sour gummies for pregame meals along with a shit diet.
He is/was also jacked with capped shoulders. Please be smarter.

Its so obvious who in this thread has actually played high level organized sports (college or higher) and who has not.
The idea of "if they're better then me they MUST be juicing and doing it all perfect" is complete and utter ridiculousness.

Turns out being athletic is not all that correlated with eating tons of protein and having a lot of non-functional but aesthetic looking muscle mass. Who would have thunk? These guys really don't need to be tight with their diets at all, just satisfy caloric requirements and be lean from crazy amount of daily activity.

Natural? Probably almost none of the nfl is natural, but usage and how much usage improves performance on the field probably also varies a lot by position.

You guys that are just maintaining naturally or on low-doses, I'd bet you could go on a diet of peanut butter sandwiches and rice cakes for a year and lose zero size or strength, the high-calorie/protein thing is so outdated at this point. And that's muscle.... performance? Even less of an issue.

It's very common. The heavy PED use in pro bodybuilding does require eating in a pretty abnormal way, and unfortunately has kind of trapped a lot of people into some pretty odd eating behaviors. You don't need a lot of protein to perform at an elite level in sport (or even to build muscle at a natural level IMO), carbs would be far more important if anything.

You still haven't provided a motivation that he would have to lie so until you find a compelling reason that makes sense, then yes I believe it. Especially considering the fact he wasn't always eating this way.

It's also likely his one meal of the day is high in protein.

These kinds of people do exist and often play in the NFL.

As I said before, people lie to say they eat better than they really do. Not the other way around.

No one is saying he ONLY eats candy. But the vast majority of the worlds best athletes are not eating high protein nor do they have tight diets.
You're clueless and obviously think the worlds best athletes have your same genetics. They dont.

Dwight Howard, one of the most athletic big man freaks of all time, ate skittles and sour gummies for pregame meals along with a shit diet.

Its so obvious who in this thread has actually played high level organized sports (college or higher) and who has not.
The idea of "if they're better then me they MUST be juicing and doing it all perfect" is complete and utter ridiculousness.
Thats funny and full of insults. Considering I work with many and the spurs use my facility ill just let you think what you want.

Thats funny and full of insults. Considering I work with many and the spurs use my facility ill just let you think what you want.
Some guys like Tom Brady may take diet and training serious, many don't need to. Jamarcus Russell, manzel didn't give a crap and were elite D1 athletes. Josh Gordon would play games drunk and dominate... genetics.

These guys aren't counting volume, lugging Tupperware full of chicken and broccoli, doing meal prep, sleeping with cpaps and debating what BP med to take with their metformin and berberine. Quite the opposite.

Picking up the Spurs towels doesnt mean you know a thing about how they eat/train/live their daily life.

I feel like out of all sports, NBA players are the least likely to use aas, train, diet.

Most of these guys are naturally lean it's about height, length, athleticism.

I believe Durant the best player in the NBA couldn't bench 135 at the combine lol, not a typo. Guys is 7ft build where If he was 5'10 he'd probably weigh 130.

Google chet holmgren, guy will probably be the top NBA draft pick

You do have some fatties in the NBA Zion Williamson looks like he never misses a meal. Dwight Howard is probably the most jacked doubt he does much to maintain his look.

I feel like out of all sports, NBA players are the least likely to use aas, train, diet.

Most of these guys are naturally lean it's about height, length, athleticism.

I believe Durant the best player in the NBA couldn't bench 135 at the combine lol, not a typo. Guys is 7ft build where If he was 5'10 he'd probably weigh 130.

Google chet holmgren, guy will probably be the top NBA draft pick

You do have some fatties in the NBA Zion Williamson looks like he never misses a meal. Dwight Howard is probably the most jacked doubt he does much to maintain his look.
i've played against the durant types... dont let the gym strength fool you.. these guys are strong as a bull. they look skinny, but behind that is power, speed, and agility.
i'd wager any pro bb could not hold durant in the post.

also played against some jamaicans tall just like usain bolt.. fastest guys i have ever played against. but were LIGHT.. you hit them once and they lose
position..

i played against dwight just by chance while working out and playing at metropolitan fitness (aka run-n-shoot).. east side ATL.
dude has shoulders for days, and is STRONG.. at the time, i was a lean 255 with gym strength, endurance, and hops. i went
strong down the lane, he hit me in the hip with a forearm.. felt like i was hit with a brick.. strong defensive play.

i've also played against anonio gates and kassim osgood when they used to run at the SDSU ARC.
was also 255 around this time.. playing against them was just like playing against top level high school players.
their handspeed was quick though.. i could out jump either of them and was quicker off my feet.

landian also played in those runs.. dude played on the balls of his feet.. was quick, light, agile, and very strong.. didnt shoot.. just drove to the bucket.. no stopping him.

Also injury risk, getting caught, losing endorsement, being labeled a cheater.

Not all genetic freaks are equal there is a huge disparity between NFL guys.

Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, no one ever has had their traits.

Even in last year's draft the top tight end Kyle Pitts, no one can sniff him.

Lamar Jackson and Vick, a tier above any other qb in speed. Josh Allen is a freak head and shoulders above all other qb.

Shawn Taylor, probably will never be a safety that can run and hit like him. All the NFL safetys can juice to the gills they will never destroy people like that kid did. Laron Landry tried, he ended up muscle bound and injured.

I think dk could get much bigger, he's smart not to, look at David Boston. He became muscle bound slow and went from an amazing wr to a meme.
why would he want to be bigger? he's an ATHLETE, not a bodybuilder.

why would he want to be bigger? he's an ATHLETE, not a bodybuilder.
You may have misunderstood my post. You mean dk? He definitely should not get bigger, if anything that would be a bad choice see David Boston.

99 percent of the guys coming into the NF looking like Tarzan play like Jane. Muscle bound and athletic are polar opposites.

true, its a jealousy thing. dudes needing drugs to look like they work out. what about all the ones who track diet, eat strict, lift, use drugs. and dont look like they do any of that? there's a ton of those folks at gym all over....it means when u got it, u got it. and when u dont u dont. why aint there thousands more playing pro sports or at the olympics? cuz they're genetically inferior. that simple.
if a guy's batting avg is .370 is it cuz he's juicing or cuz his vision is 20/10 and has crazy hand eye coordination?
if a dud like my brother eats 1 or 2 times a day, is 6'2 240 and can pull a dude out of his car thru the driver door window with one hand while holdin a gun in the other....he carrries washers and dryers by himself. can i? nope. he's bigger and stronger natural. than i will ever be .and also, why are biker gang guys always so big and strong? ive never seen a small biker gang dude.

true, its a jealousy thing. dudes needing drugs to look like they work out. what about all the ones who track diet, eat strict, lift, use drugs. and dont look like they do any of that? there's a ton of those folks at gym all over....it means when u got it, u got it. and when u dont u dont. why aint there thousands more playing pro sports or at the olympics? cuz they're genetically inferior. that simple.
if a guy's batting avg is .370 is it cuz he's juicing or cuz his vision is 20/10 and has crazy hand eye coordination?
if a dud like my brother eats 1 or 2 times a day, is 6'2 240 and can pull a dude out of his car thru the driver door window with one hand while holdin a gun in the other....he carrries washers and dryers by himself. can i? nope. he's bigger and stronger natural. than i will ever be .and also, why are biker gang guys always so big and strong? ive never seen a small biker gang dude.

This.

Some people can not train, eat shit, not know what AAS looks like and look like a greek good.

Some people can take 4g AAS every supplement in the world do everything perfectly and look bad and think when they hit 10% they accomplished something.

Genetics are king. Equality only exists in mathematics, human genetics give us the hav's, the have nots, and everything in between.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear