over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DK Metcalf

DK is a genetic phenom. His dad played in the league and was popped for PED use. Is he natural, I don’t care one way or another.

DK is a genetic phenom. His dad played in the league and was popped for PED use. Is he natural, I don’t care one way or another.
what was the extent of this fathers PED use ? i mean guys were getting 'popped' for clomid, hcg, DHEA and other useless PHs and/or Pre-Pre-Pre-Hormones(like 1 step removed from cholosterol, and 3 steps removed from the target active).
so some context is needed..

Yeah, sure genetics are prob the final biggest factor, however, when you're surrounded by genetic freaks, how do you get an edge?

The only reason for any athlete to not use PEDs is if they thought it would reduce performance.
I mean, come on everyone, these athletes are the most competitive people on the planet. They'll do anything for an edge.
Also injury risk, getting caught, losing endorsement, being labeled a cheater.

Not all genetic freaks are equal there is a huge disparity between NFL guys.

Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, no one ever has had their traits.

Even in last year's draft the top tight end Kyle Pitts, no one can sniff him.

Lamar Jackson and Vick, a tier above any other qb in speed. Josh Allen is a freak head and shoulders above all other qb.

Shawn Taylor, probably will never be a safety that can run and hit like him. All the NFL safetys can juice to the gills they will never destroy people like that kid did. Laron Landry tried, he ended up muscle bound and injured.

I think dk could get much bigger, he's smart not to, look at David Boston. He became muscle bound slow and went from an amazing wr to a meme.

The “genetically gifted athlete argument” how naive.

Ronnie Coleman could beat 90% of the people on this forum……I saw him do blah blah blah in the gym…….therefore I believe he won mr olympia natural.
We’ll guess what Ronnie Coleman and professional athletes aren’t competing against the people on this forum. They’re competing against other super human athletes.

Practically every fundamental in sports catching, throwing, tackling can be enhanced in the weight room and thus can be enhanced with peds.
How can catching and throwing be enhanced with ped? I disagree.

Most of the QB with a cannon arm are tall guys with long arms and huge hands. Vick, jamarcus Russell, Joe flacco none of these guys look like they use ped.

Then you have time Tebow and Brady Quinn jacked who can't throw.

Lamar Jackson and Vick, a tier above any other qb in speed. Josh Allen is a freak head and shoulders above all other qb.

Shawn Taylor, probably will never be a safety that can run and hit like him. All the NFL safetys can juice to the gills they will never destroy people like that kid did. Laron Landry tried, he ended up muscle bound and injured.

I think dk could get much bigger, he's smart not to, look at David Boston. He became muscle bound slow and went from an amazing wr to a meme.
Well, we're going to have to agree to disagree. Different tools for different jobs and every position has various compounds that will help. Injury risk? How about injury prevention? Risk getting caught? Getting caught is for high school athletes, not pros. Loosing endorsement? How about loosing endorsements if your performance drops off?

I get that you're a big fan, I am too but I don't put these people up on a pedestal. These people are as greedy and self centered as any hollywood star, hate loosing above all else and will do anything to prevent it.

what was the extent of this fathers PED use ? i mean guys were getting 'popped' for clomid, hcg, DHEA and other useless PHs and/or Pre-Pre-Pre-Hormones(like 1 step removed from cholosterol, and 3 steps removed from the target active).
so some context is needed..
I didn’t look into it but the NFL is pretty slack when it comes to testing. I have no idea what his dad may or may not used. If you think Growth and other things aren’t used by some you’re kidding yourself.

This topic again? Look, these guys were freaks in rinks, ponies, and midgets, freaks in JV, freaks in high school, freaks in college, then ultimately freaks in pro. I was a bruiser in high school after playing my entire young life. This was in the 70s and 80s. Then PSU my freshman year my football career was over. No injuries, I just simply had no chance. I was Squad E. 5 deep. Never ran a single game play. Never practiced with the best guys (and for good reason). Never even saw the official plays. That wasn't for me. I quit, dropped out and moved back home and finished classes in Harrisburg and had to use my brain. I was 200lbs but not near fast enough. Or strong enough. I still finished out my major at PSU but nothing athletic.

From half killers from Philadephia to dumbass gigantic cornfed MFers from Iowa, these guys were supernatural. 6ft3 220lbs doing backflips. And no drugs. Way, way, way too much on the line. Way too much risk. One hint of drugs or scandal at the school and you were gone and out. Back to the farm, ghetto, projects, whatever. Nobody even talked about drugs. Schools passed up a lot of money with scholarships to get players there. Many many millions $$$ on the line for the school (and the players) even way back then. They had no sense of humor about that shit. These guys could half-ass practice, barely needed to weight train, spent most of their mandatory time bullshitting in the gym and sleeping through game films...

Then the standouts at the college level are already freaks of nature meet their fellow standouts in the pros. By then there may be some drugs but not rookies likely. And at first it's just a shot here or there to kill pain and get them back on the field. Later maybe, when these guys are making a late career comeback 30lbs heavier and a wrecking machine in a single year, sure. When you see them up close, you know. And those saying it's drugs, they just don't know any different so it must be drugs. In a fair world yeah, but this world ain't fair. And these are the top 500 or so most athletic guys in the world out of 7 billion. Same goes for top Rugby players in UK, EU, NZ, AU etc.

Well, look at the MLB. They had coaches for decades say to not lift weights because it would make them slow and unflexible. Then weight training + peds and the late 1990's and 2000's happened. Will peds teach you how to throw, hit, catch or all the other nuances of sport? Of course not. No one (with any brains) has ever said that and it's a straw man argument to claim so. But if one is proficient at said tasks, the right peds can absolutely benefit them.
Most of the QB with a cannon arm are tall guys with long arms and huge hands. Vick, jamarcus Russell, Joe flacco none of these guys look like they use ped.
You're way overgeneralizing and only listing a handful of examples out of thousands. And Vick doesn't look like he ever took a ped?!? Are you serious? Sure he's not 270 lbs on a 6' body, but to say he doesn't look like he's used is silly. Besides, that's an absurdly poor gauge as to whether guys are using or not. It's not the appearance these guys attain, but rather the things they can do. Having the body of pro bodybuilder would not be help any athlete in his sport. At least none I can think of at the moment.
And you happen to pick 2 kinda to pretty athletic guys that had no business playing QB. Both were elevated due to fan fare and lack of competition at the position when they were drafted. Again, a couple out of thousands. And how about picking an example that's flamed out within the last 10 years lol. There are FAR more examples of guys (super genetic freaks or not) that don't make it playing qb. It's a feat just to make an nfl roster for several years. Never mind starting for multiple years.

QB is an exception for this type of ped discussion anyways. Some of the most successful ones have not been genetic athletic freaks of nature. I strongly doubt any team would prefer a Lamar Jackson over a Peyton Manning for example.

Ronnie claimed .33% bf on Rogan on account of his genetics. 3% was getting fat if I heard him correctly. Around 6 pounds of chicken a day.
As great of a person Ronnie is, he is a billshitter! BIG TIME!

Google “real workouts: drew brees” for example. Not trying to be a smart ass.
This is how professional soccer, football, basketball, baseball, etc train. Workout explained in great detail.
Catching (grip, shoulder girdle, core), throwing (entire body- legs, hips, core, shoulder girdle, grip). Strength can be dramatically increased mostly through dynamic exercises. Ex. sled pulls with arms extended. (See video)

As you said, all professional athletes are superior athletes. Most Qb’s tall (providing great leverage for power) and huge hands (providing great grip strength). While height and hands can’t be increased with strength training/peds, tom Brady/ drew brees from instance have DRAMATICALLY increased their power through strengthening the muscles used to throw. This doesn’t even take into account longevity and injury prevention. Training for strength, power, and conditioning and peds go hand in hand. My opinion.

Tom Brady deflated a football so he could grip it better in cold weather. He strikes me as the kind of guy who might like the competitive advantage that Decca could provide his joints.

Well, we're going to have to agree to disagree. Different tools for different jobs and every position has various compounds that will help. Injury risk? How about injury prevention? Risk getting caught? Getting caught is for high school athletes, not pros. Loosing endorsement? How about loosing endorsements if your performance drops off?

I get that you're a big fan, I am too but I don't put these people up on a pedestal. These people are as greedy and self centered as any hollywood star, hate loosing above all else and will do anything to prevent it.
I definitely disagree on every point in the first paragraph. Pros get caught using ped way less performance enhancing and with shorter half lives than aas, Google NFL ped suspensions. I've never heard of a guy losing an endorsement contract due to performance. However I bet they all have clauses they can be terminated for anything that would embarrass the company (cheating, sexual assault, expressing opinions that offend the social justice types).

I do agree they should not be put on a pedestal and most are self centered narcissistic elitist asshats just like Hollywood. I'd prefer they keep their social and political options to themselves and stick to sports rather than pretending to be righteous.

This topic again? Look, these guys were freaks in rinks, ponies, and midgets, freaks in JV, freaks in high school, freaks in college, then ultimately freaks in pro. I was a bruiser in high school after playing my entire young life. This was in the 70s and 80s. Then PSU my freshman year my football career was over. No injuries, I just simply had no chance. I was Squad E. 5 deep. Never ran a single game play. Never practiced with the best guys (and for good reason). Never even saw the official plays. That wasn't for me. I quit, dropped out and moved back home and finished classes in Harrisburg and had to use my brain. I was 200lbs but not near fast enough. Or strong enough. I still finished out my major at PSU but nothing athletic.

From half killers from Philadephia to dumbass gigantic cornfed MFers from Iowa, these guys were supernatural. 6ft3 220lbs doing backflips. And no drugs. Way, way, way too much on the line. Way too much risk. One hint of drugs or scandal at the school and you were gone and out. Back to the farm, ghetto, projects, whatever. Nobody even talked about drugs. Schools passed up a lot of money with scholarships to get players there. Many many millions $$$ on the line for the school (and the players) even way back then. They had no sense of humor about that shit. These guys could half-ass practice, barely needed to weight train, spent most of their mandatory time bullshitting in the gym and sleeping through game films...

Then the standouts at the college level are already freaks of nature meet their fellow standouts in the pros. By then there may be some drugs but not rookies likely. And at first it's just a shot here or there to kill pain and get them back on the field. Later maybe, when these guys are making a late career comeback 30lbs heavier and a wrecking machine in a single year, sure. When you see them up close, you know. And those saying it's drugs, they just don't know any different so it must be drugs. In a fair world yeah, but this world ain't fair. And these are the top 500 or so most athletic guys in the world out of 7 billion. Same goes for top Rugby players in UK, EU, NZ, AU etc.
This. I feel like people want to say these guys are all on juice because they can't accept the fact that others are so superior genetic than we are.

It's like an ugly girl looking at a hot girl and saying"her tits and ass have to be fake and she had to have surgery on her face no one is this pretty"

These guys can eat McDonald's and smoke pot and roll out of bed and run circles around other elite athletes (d1 guys that didn't make the league). They can run circles around Joe gym rat on 3g of gear with Tupperware meals stacked in his fridge with 1 hand tied behind their back lol.

Google “real workouts: drew brees” for example. Not trying to be a smart ass.
This is how professional soccer, football, basketball, baseball, etc train. Workout explained in great detail.
Catching (grip, shoulder girdle, core), throwing (entire body- legs, hips, core, shoulder girdle, grip). Strength can be dramatically increased mostly through dynamic exercises. Ex. sled pulls with arms extended. (See video)

As you said, all professional athletes are superior athletes. Most Qb’s tall (providing great leverage for power) and huge hands (providing great grip strength). While height and hands can’t be increased with strength training/peds, tom Brady/ drew brees from instance have DRAMATICALLY increased their power through strengthening the muscles used to throw. This doesn’t even take into account longevity and injury prevention. Training for strength, power, and conditioning and peds go hand in hand. My opinion.

Tom Brady deflated a football so he could grip it better in cold weather. He strikes me as the kind of guy who might like the competitive advantage that Decca could provide his joints.
This last example kind of supports what I am saying.

There are very specific types of training that these guys do, core, tendon, that these guys do under the supervision of experts (Guerrero, NFL strength and conditioning coaches) that are skill specific. These things work outside of aas and I personally don't think aas would make them more effective.

Example, say I can throw a football 40 yards.

If I went to a guru to increase my throwing ability he would likely spend alot of time working on my footwork, mechanics, skill specific training. Rotator cuff stuff, balance.

I doubt he would have me taking aas or doing any of the movements we associate with hypertrophy or strength (bench, squat, deadlift).

If I was a corner a guru would likely have me work on agility, explosiveness, mobility, and a ton of technique for playing the position.

Could AAS be part of the equation? Maybe, but probably a small part compared to other things. And I never understand the argument that NFL ped testing is a joke, I believe they do not test for gh. But it still got out that manning used it to heal his neck. Even if they can avoid the test, people talk and the risk is there

These guys get caught more for weed than ped.

Lol I fucking loved David Boston

Lol I fucking loved David Boston
Lol. He was good at Ohio State but then he got to the NFL he wanted to look like a bodybuilder. Then I guess he got as big as he could and wanted to be pretty, got some colored contacts that made it harder for him to catch. I remember reading defenders on his team didn't like him because he would cry when they hit him in practice and said it might rip his nipple rings. Grown man with nipple rings lol.

If he had focused on just being a lean tall fast wr he'd have had a good career. I see DK dying his hair colors hope he doesn't turn into David Boston 2.0.

As great of a person Ronnie is, he is a billshitter! BIG TIME!
It's not that he's a bullshitter, it's that he's a blithering idiot. An infantile mind that does as he's told without question. His mom, Brian Dobson, Vickie Gates, Chad Nichols etc just told Ronnie what to do and he did it with obedience and a relentless work ethic. Whatever it was.

He was interviewed in other places the last few years with slightly better habits (although still nothing amazing). Looks like he just got lazy.

Imagine how unstoppable he would be if he ate proper nutrition instead of this junk

He was interviewed in other places the last few years with slightly better habits (although still nothing amazing). Looks like he just got lazy.

Imagine how unstoppable he would be if he ate proper nutrition instead of this junk
I don't think that's what he eats .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity