over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dk aquatest

animaltwo

Newbies
does anyone know if dk aquatest comes with yellow pop off and yellow labeling in spanish. the liquid is milky and powdery and i dont see any crystals

welll.....

its been a while but i remember the dk suspenson being a purple/pinkish colored label with the same color cap. i have never seen a yellow top.
try google and looks for a pic.

god bless
lucian

does anyone know if dk aquatest comes with yellow pop off and yellow labeling in spanish. the liquid is milky and powdery and i dont see any crystals

Yeah bro i got 4 bottles of 30cc/100mg/ml Yellow Top AquaTest...And stuck on the bottom of every bottle is caked on powder and i dont know how to break it up..

If you can see crystals through the bottle then those would be some big ass crystals that'll hurt like a motherf***er and you'd have to use a large pin.

Yeah bro i got 4 bottles of 30cc/100mg/ml Yellow Top AquaTest...And stuck on the bottom of every bottle is caked on powder and i dont know how to break it up..
That will always happen because of the water base. Shaking it up should do the job.

Shake the piss out of it. Then you have to use it rather quikly before it starts to settle again.

Shake the piss out of it. Then you have to use it rather quikly before it starts to settle again.

Nah Raj i tried that. I shook that bottle like it owed me money... I was thinking about putting an 1.5"pin in the bottle and scraping the bottle. I mean its that bad stuck on the bottom

me personally its the first suspenion i have ever used, and i am having a good experience so far aside from the fact i have to use a 20g pin

not original DK suspension...that stuff was great passed through a 25g too...the good ole' days;)

so has anyone had any problems with asiagear? would it be worth trying this dk suspension i got from them? i dont know if it is legit or fake

the stuff is real and it does work. the problem is that it jams in a 25, somtimes in a 23g pin. 21 or below is required to inject. the stuff is painfull too.

if u can stand it. go for it

have u smelled the suspension. does it smell like lotion
It's not a bag of weed! I've never heard of anyone who smells their gear. :rolleyes:

the last susp I used come the same way. It was watery with white chunks at the bottom. you have to shake it up for a long time. eventually it well separate again most likely. I will tell you that is very painful!

Last edited:
Hey animal

Bro,

Next time please work with someone you trust enough to privately deal with your concerns. We are not afraid of the truth, but we hit back hard when someone doesn't know enough about the product they are posting about and makes statements that are not helpful to the members or to us. We have been able to clarify it is thick as mollasses. As we told you in the email, it is an interesting product and that I have to go back to the supplier because even we don't know enough about it. We ended by saying that we would certainly take care of you if it was our problem.

Asia

Last edited:
Seriously bro you use a 20g everyday you pin?

lol ya bro and i still got to heat it up, i mean i could get it sometimes to pass through a 23g but it got to be to much of a hassle to switch pins in the middle in of an injection. so f*ck it, and oh ya great stuff gains are great. Not painfull for me but not much is.

Last edited:
Animal, how long have you been in this game???? I have NEVER heard of someone determining whether or not they have real gear by smelling it!!lol If you had any experience at all with suspension, you would know that you cant see the crystals! How the hell is it going to get through the pin if it was all crystalized? This has got to be one of the stupidest threads I have come across.

Asia, you need to up the price on this stuff...no one knew until the guru let the cat out of the bag that you can also use it to soften your hands!!!

Sorry for ripping on you bro but this is just a first for me....I even edited a few things out. Now, let me answer your question:

I have done the DK test from IP. Killer gains if you are man enough to stand a little pain. It does go away and gets better with more shots. My strength went through the roof as if I was on Anadrol. Some water weight but a hell of a way to kick start a cycle. I get wood if the wind blows! Awesome product! I am thinking about using the rest of it for my hands though....I have some awfully dry skin that needs moisturizing. Animal, you have a good product there bro.

Last edited:
thanks for all of your info. my bad for the misunderstanding about the product just trying to figure shit out since it was different than past gear. thanks to asia everything is taken care of, they are very understanding and i recommend them.

can the mod delete this thread, thx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner